Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Crazy coincidences

For someone that just had their mother supposedly die you haven't let up on posting here...

Funeral tomorrow.

Brother being total diick. Nothing new.

Oh well, I tried.

Just want it over now. It's all such BS.

For someone that just had their mother supposedly die you haven't let up on posting here...

Huh? My mother hasnt died. My cousins grandma did and my BILs niece died. Neither directly related to me at all but part of the extended family

Huh? My mother hasnt died. My cousins grandma did and my BILs niece died. Neither directly related to me at all but part of the extended family

Wrong thread.

They're prolly not using their toof brushes anymore.

Well, today's the big day. I'm not worried about it for an emotional standpoint. I've done said my thank yous and goodbyes a hundred times over in The Last 5 Years. Today it's all about the bullshit. My brother her brothers her friends, Yana Yana.

I just want to put my head down, plow through it with a minimum of interaction and GTFO.

Well, today's the big day. I'm not worried about it for an emotional standpoint. I've done said my thank yous and goodbyes a hundred times over in The Last 5 Years. Today it's all about the bullshit. My brother her brothers her friends, Yana Yana.

I just want to put my head down, plow through it with a minimum of interaction and GTFO.

Good Luck brother!

Good luck...funerals suck balls.

Been to too many of them in the past 3 years.

Best of luck Wiff. Might not be a bad opportunity to try some of those pick up lines though. I wouldn't go with You come here often??

Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Try to suck it up and be positive. When it's over have some drinks. Good luck. :cheers:

So, she had four brothers, three still alive.

All three of them headed for the West Coast as fast as they could.

When I guess in round numbers how many of her brother showed up for her funeral?

Says a lot about something. More to come.

Can't say too much about her brothers when my own brother from Virginia was more worried about how he did on the eulogy than anything else.

And, by anything else, I mean the fact that he and I will probably never see each other again. In fact almost certainly. Even tried to suggest that we have a meal together tonight but he wasn't having it apparently.

I just kept telling him he did well and dad would be proud yeah yeah yeah. Because if there's anything I know about 59 year old men it's that they need constant validation.... He said sarcastically.

So now I've got a handle of the cheapest god-awful brown liquor I could find. And, pretty sure that's how I'm going to spend my weekend.

Can't say too much about her brothers when my own brother from Virginia was more worried about how he did on the eulogy than anything else.

And, by anything else, I mean the fact that he and I will probably never see each other again. In fact almost certainly. Even tried to suggest that we have a meal together tonight but he wasn't having it apparently.

I just kept telling him he did well and dad would be proud yeah yeah yeah. Because if there's anything I know about 59 year old men it's that they need constant validation.... He said sarcastically.

So now I've got a handle of the cheapest god-awful brown liquor I could find. And, pretty sure that's how I'm going to spend my weekend.

:(