Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

Drobeski will be here shortly to allege that Hannity told him Fusion GPS arranged for her to jog that day.

I mean that maybe it was a new routine she had taken up a few weeks prior. He knew about it, could say it was random, but it really wasn't. Understand?

If I was going to commit a crime I definitely wouldn't bring my cell phone with me. No one under 30 would do that.

It's okay if you put it in your microwave.

Course, you look kind of conspicuous walking around with a microwave under your arm.

I think it was him or a rogue trucker.

That's exactly what the real killer would say.

• Like 1

If I was going to commit a crime I definitely wouldn't bring my cell phone with me. No one under 30 would do that.

Ha, you'd think... Never underestimate the stupidity of some people... If it was him - they are going to love him in prison. :o

It's at least 1 1/2 hours, each way... His cell phone pings will be able to tell whether or not he was in the vicinity at the suspected time of abduction... If he was where he says he was, 100 miles away, around 8 - it's not him.

Spoken like a guy who knows how to beat a murder rap.

Spoken like a guy who knows how to beat a murder rap.

I watch a lot of 20/20 Investigative ID shows. lol

• Like 1

I watch a lot of 20/20 Investigative ID shows. lol

I cracked out on the ID channel for like two straights years in 13/14.

First off. No way its the bf. None. First thing the cops do is hunt down that angle. It is the easiest. Straight line. Husband,boyfriend,lover. The cops said he and his brother were both ruled out.

Yup. Illegal alien. Been living here 4-7 years. Another innocent life snuffed out via a horrible death. Easily preventable.

The Iowa caucas shouid be interesting for the democrats after this hits home. Going to be interesting seeing them waltzing in there babbling about sanctuary cities and disbanding ICE, one of the few useful federal agencies.

Crazy...build the focking wall already. Have zero sympathy for these people.

What the fock is it going to take to get focking liberals to understand that we have to do something? :wall: :wall: :wall:

They had to of had this guy on their radar for some time now.... They did a damn good job of keeping it under wraps...... Wonder why/how they suspected him all along.

What the fock is it going to take to get focking liberals to understand that we have to do something? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Zombies could be attacking people and they would defend them.

They had to of had this guy on their radar for some time now.... They did a damn good job of keeping it under wraps...... Wonder why/how they suspected him all along.

the presser they had said that somebody turned over some surveillance tapes of her running and that they identified his vehicle somehow.

when questioned sounds like he admitted it. Something about that he was running alongside of her for a while, she freaked out and grabbed her phone and said she was going to call the police and he grabbed her and took her.

Heartbreaking. Why? Cheap labor and votes, that's why.

• Like 1

Channeling my inner torridjoe..."being here illegally isnt a crime".

None of the leftleaners here seem to answer the simple question "Do you have locks on your house/apartment?"

Surely someone who supports open borders doesn't have locks on their homes either.

• Like 1

Congrats left leaners. Your support of illegal immigration has her blood on your hands.

sure does, the don't care. This is just collateral damage in their war against civility, decency and America.

Congrats left leaners. Your support of illegal immigration has her blood on your hands.

They are working on excuses right now.

Killed by a friend of Nancy Pelosi.

Spark of the devine

Notice how there isn't a fooking peep out of any of our Lefties on here about this?

Continue supporting illegals you stupid twats.

They are too busy having a circle jerk over Manafort and Cohen, they think that something will actually happen to Trump.

Meanwhile, in the real world, college girls are being raped and murdered because lefties want the votes of brown skin people.

I hope they burn this guy at the stake. And as far as some of the commentary above? To me it's no different than the TSA or the Mooslim immigration ban.

Hey maybe we don't need to inflict the same kind of rigor upon 5 year old girls and 82 year old grandmothers as we do these scum sucking criminals who seem to cross the border at will.

I mean, we can do that right? It'd be a shiitload easier sell for any politician with more than 4 brain cells.

there's going to be quite a few crew cuts get their head bashed in tonight in Middle America tell you that much.

Heartbreaking. Why? Cheap labor and votes, that's why.

Exactly, and both sides are to blame. Most congressional Republicans want this wall about as much as the Dems. The only reason they pretend to play along now is that their voters side with Trump.

• Like 1

Well I up. see I thought that fox would be talking about illegals. Instead? They're airing live word for word Trump at yet another fuucking diick sucking rally. And no ? The part I tune in for? Trump talking about how he 'didn't want to insult chairman Kim'.

You know, the guy he called Little Rocket Man.

Jesus Christ. Whaat a fcking clown show.

All the news they could choose today and more than they could fit on the screen. And they're sucking his diick at yet another vanity rally in West Virginia.

Burn it all.