Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

2018 Edex Cup PGA Championship - TEAMS

PGA Championship - TEAMS

LOD:.....Justin Thomas.....Paul Casey.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Rafa Cabrera Bello.....Kevin Na.....Matthew Fitzpatrick

Fumble:.....Dustin Johnson.....Louie Oosthuizen.....Bubba Watson.....Sergio Garcia.....Keegan Bradley.....Aaron Wise

Pat:.....Rory McIlroy.....Henrik Stenson.....Alex Noren.....Branden Grace.....Tyrrell Hatton.....Billy Horschel

Dain:.....Rickie Fowler.....Marc Leishman.....Xander Schauffele.....Byeong Hun An.....Ryan Moore.....Si Woo Kim

Cruzer:.....Tommy Fleetwood.....Patrick Cantlay.....Matt Kuchar.....Luke List.....Gary Woodland.....Pat Perez

Ed:.....Brooks Koepka.....Francesco Molinari.....Webb Simpson.....Joaquin Niemann.....Adam Scott.....Hao Tong Li

WW:.....Jason Day.....Patrick Reed.....Phil Mickelson.....Kevin Chappell.....Eddie Pepperell.....Brandt Snedeker

CBF:.....Justin Rose.....Hideki Matsuymama.....Ian Poulter.....Kyle Stanley.....J.B. Holmes.....Beau Hossler

Nugs:.....Tony Finau.....Jon Rahm.....Kevin Kisner.....Charley Hoffman.....Peter Uihlein.....Kiradech Aphibarnrat

KSB:.....Tiger Woods.....Jordan Spieth.....Zach Johnson.....Thorbjorn Olesen.....Daniel Berger.....Thomas Pieters

I sent a list to ed and i thought it wss forwarded to cruz. I am in a pretty remote location with sketchy service at best. If you want i will bail, if not...

1.03 - Rory Mcilroy

I text Ed a bit ago - will see if he gets back to me.. And man sorry Pat - I never got a list from him.

Prolly gonna regret this but...

1.04 Rickie Fowler

Fowler is custom made to win PGAs... I'm shocked he doesn't have 1 (if not 2) already.

Fowler is custom made to win PGAs... I'm shocked he doesn't have 1 (if not 2) already.

I'm a big Rickie guy but even I see he has trouble with the pressure on the weekends. Personally I think he's highly overrated (only 4 wins) but one of these weeks the little focker is gonna put 4 rounds together.

I'm a big Rickie guy but even I see he has trouble with the pressure on the weekends. Personally I think he's highly overrated (only 4 wins) but one of these weeks the little focker is gonna put 4 rounds together.

Didn't see much pressure at the Masters for whatever reason. If Reed stumbles at all down the stretch, Rickie wins it.

I text Ed a bit ago - will see if he gets back to me.. And man sorry Pat - I never got a list from him.

It may be too much to ask, but even if we could just get his first pick somehow...at least that puts us in better position tomorrow to finish out. Depends on what he's dealing with, of course.

Unlike most great ball strikers, RF putts like a God...... It baffles me somebody who rolls it like he does hasn't won a major yet - especially this one.

If Couples or DLIII had putted like Fowler, they would have won 8 majors.

The double and sometimes triple bogeys kill Fowler. Happens to him often

It's been over 40 minutes since I text Ed, no response.. Given the unusual circumstances surrounding this - I think it's safe to assume he's way out of pocket and not returning any time soon.

Perhaps we need a contingency plan - suggestions?

Maybe just draft him the highest player on the odds board? Skip him till he returns? Rat's ass? :dunno:

It's been over 40 minutes since I text Ed, no response.. Given the unusual circumstances surrounding this - I think it's safe to assume he's way out of pocket and not returning any time soon.

Perhaps we need a contingency plan - suggestions?

Maybe just draft him the highest player on the odds board? Skip him till he returns? Rat's ass? :dunno:

I'd say wait til noon ET and then give him the highest guy odds-wise for his turn. Then maybe he'll show up sometime today. I think if we try to scramble and get it all done tomorrow were asking for trouble.

We at the very least should draft him a team since he has all the money :D

I'd say wait til noon ET and then give him the highest guy odds-wise for his turn. Then maybe he'll show up sometime today. I think if we try to scramble and get it all done tomorrow were asking for trouble.

Sounds reasonable to me. :thumbsup:

I would suggest the following:

Somebody volunteer (who is mathematically eliminated from the SpedEx and doesn't draft right beside them) to pick the highest player still available on an odds sheet. For both Ed and Pat.

If Pat can send a list to that person, fantastic. If either show up, even better.

Whatchathink?

ETA: The reason I say this is to try to nip any future issues in the bud. There are many different gambling Odd's listings and many times multiple players have the same odds. So just picking the next guy on the list may not be as cut and dry as it seems. Also it gets sort of squirrelly if I was picking for Ed for instance but I had the very next pick. Know what I mean?

Just trying to help. :dunno:

I would suggest the following:

Somebody volunteer (who is mathematically eliminated from the SpedEx and doesn't draft right beside them) to pick the highest player still available on an odds sheet. For both Ed and Pat.

If Pat can send a list to that person, fantastic. If either show up, even better.

Whatchathink?

I'd favor Dain's suggestion.

Even in this scenario, there's still an element of subjectivity... .With the odds sheet, it is what it is - black and white.

I'd favor Dain's suggestion.

Even in this scenario, there's still an element of subjectivity... .With the odds sheet, it is what it is - black and white.

Which odds sheet (there are many gambling sites)? What if two, three, four players are all 20-1 for example?

I agree with you, I'm thinking of potential issues down the line.......is all.

Also, it doesn't matter to me, just trying to help. :thumbsup:

Which odds sheet (there are many gambling sites)? What if two, three, four players are both 20-1 for example?

If we use the odds that I'm looking at (my bookie uses a website on the net) and there's 2 or more guys that are the same odds I'll just go from top to bottom to select them. Easy peasy.

If we use the odds that I'm looking at (my bookie uses a website on the net) and there's 2 guys that are the same odds I'll just go from top to bottom to select them. Easy peasy.

Cool with me. So we are using Dain's odd's and if tied it's prolly just alphabetic order.

In other words, Dain is the volunteer I was saying in my suggestion. :P

I'm honestly down for however we want to do it. :thumbsup:

In fairness to not only us, but both Ed and Pat too we just need to come up with something that is:

1. Transparent

2. Consistent

I'm good with however y'all wanna roll.

Cool with me. So we are using Dain's odd's and if tied it's prolly just alphabetic order.

In other words, Dain is the volunteer I was saying in my suggestion. :P

Doesn't matter to me either, I can't link the odds to here because you need an account to view them so Ed would be getting his team at my word :ninja: (I'd obviously never screw him over)

We can use Cruzer's too, they're gonna be pretty close either way.

Cruz do you got Pat's number? Maybe shoot him a text when it's getting close to his turn so he can at least pick? Even though he says he has shoddy service.

I have Pat's #.. I know he's checking in when he can - at the very least, I can maybe get him to shoot me a list.

At least in this case there is a clear odds guy

Let's proceed. Hope Ed is able to successfully manage whatever is going on this week with him. :huh:

Let's proceed. Hope Ed is able to successfully manage whatever is going on this week with him. :huh:

We going with my list or Cruzers?

On behalf of the board, I will make Ed's pick.. I'm sure he will understand and appreciate the group's collective effort to move this along - as fairly as possible.

Based on the values here, I will make his pick. http://www.vegasinsider.com/golf/odds/futures/

1.06 Brooks Koepka (for Ed)

I actually thought someone had better odds but I obviously wasn't using that site and like KSB said there's going to be different odds at different sites so as long as we stay consistent then that works for me as far as Ed's pics

1.07 Jason Day

did everyone check out for this? is it because the Open was like 2 weeks ago? weird.