Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

New Mexico Father of 3 year old missing was training kids to do school shootings....

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj be held without bail.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrested-at-extremist-new-mexico-compound-planned-exorcism-tied-to-terror-linked-imam-report-says.html

He also had ties to terror linked Imam.

Thankfully President Trump stopped importing this type of scum

• Like 1

Are we still racists if we don't like this person, I am just not clear when we are allowed to have a negative opinion about people who aren't white.

Did he get to stand front an center at a Hillary rally like the pulse shooters dad?

Are we still racists if we don't like this person, I am just not clear when we are allowed to have a negative opinion about people who aren't white.

in before MDC you are more likely to get trampled by cows than a terrorist attack

• Like 1

So if not for the missing kid this guy never gets found out? Been operating for a while? Nice job FBI. Obama really did a number on them. I bet if you look back there is a closed case on this guy.

If Obama had a son

He wouldn't know who his father was.

• Like 1

Sad thing is, this guy didn't get caught because of good work by the FBI, even though he shouid have been watched with a close eye. He was caught because he focked up. What a way to protect a country. Hope for some dumb luck to prevent what could have been school shootings on a scale that we could only imagine , instead of proactive police work. Obama left our defenses in shatters. All so not to offend Muslims.

• Like 1

Obama left our defenses in shatters. All so not to offend Muslims.

most likely a lot more sinister than that.
  • Like 1

Sad thing is, this guy didn't get caught because of good work by the FBI, even though he shouid have been watched with a close eye. He was caught because he focked up. What a way to protect a country. Hope for some dumb luck to prevent what could have been school shootings on a scale that we could only imagine , instead of proactive police work. Obama left our defenses in shatters. All so not to offend Muslims.

Yeah, darn Obama! If it weren't for him, 9/11 and the worst shooting in US history...

Uh...😞

Yeah, darn Obama! If it weren't for him, 9/11 and the worst shooting in US history...

Uh...

Another transference lie by the Lyin Left.

The 911 terrorists were imported and trained under the Clinton watch.The operation was planned while Clinton was President.

The 911 terrorists were imported and trained under the Clinton watch.The operation was planned while Clinton was President.

You are a genuine anti American. I doubt there is anyone more anti American than you in this board

😃

That's what Seth Rich was going to say! Darn Anthony Weiner's weiner!😠

I blame the Russians for lobbying the NRA to back trump who doesnt like new Mexican muslims

This whole story is so focked up. Nothing makes my blood boil more than abuse and/or exploitation of kids. Just so incredibly sad.

• Like 4

Is there no way I can blame Bush? I really miss doing that.....

This whole story is so focked up. Nothing makes my blood boil more than abuse and/or exploitation of kids. Just so incredibly sad.

Agreed. And these clowns are pointing fingers at Bush and Obama.

Shitty things happen under every president.

The only consistent variable is the FBI. They have every single one of these people under watch (from 9/11 to Vegas to school shooters to this NM compound)

For "whatever reason" they allow bad things to happen.

If it wasn't for the local sheriff's department being concerned about the welfare of these children this dude would still be training them to shoot up schools and the FBI would be monitoring them and beating off at the prospect of another attack.

• Like 1

The only consistent variable is the FBI. They have every single one of these people under watch (from 9/11 to Vegas to school shooters to this NM compound)

If it wasn't for the local sheriff's department being concerned about the welfare of these children this dude would still be training them to shoot up schools and the FBI would be monitoring them and beating off at the prospect of another attack.

Your going to far here. Bad things happen, they can't all be stopped.

Damn, you guys make up your minds? First you're mad at them for being absentee fathers. Then, the guy takes an active interest in working with his kids. And you're still not happy.

Farting races.

IMO it's pretty focked up that you all are even bringing politics or pointing fingers at anybody but the perps, instead of focusing on the real tragedy. We have a dead kid, a bunch of kids who were abused and tortured, 5 sick motherfockers who don't deserve to breathe the air they breathe, and you guys want to talk about Obama/Trump/whoever.

Not that I'm surprised. This place is utterly toxic.

IMO it's pretty focked up that you all are even bringing politics or pointing fingers at anybody but the perps, instead of focusing on the real tragedy. We have a dead kid, a bunch of kids who were abused and tortured, 5 sick motherfockers who don't deserve to breathe the air they breathe, and you guys want to talk about Obama/Trump/whoever.

👍

Not that I'm surprised. This place is utterly toxic.

Kinda like all the shooting/ban gun BS.

Don't blame the perps....blame the guns. Touche motherfucker!

Kinda like all the shooting/ban gun BS.

Don't blame the perps....blame the guns. Touche motherfucker!

Not sure who you're touche'ing, as I'm a gun owner and 2a supporter. I completely agree with the sentiment, never the less. :)

Not sure who you're touche'ing, as I'm a gun owner and 2a supporter. I completely agree with the sentiment, never the less. :)

:cheers:

he's touche'ing a false narrative, most people don't want to ban guns.

Oh! I never said most people you ignorant bastard. Reread what I said.

I don't care if it's 10 people in the whole world who have that flawed line thinking. They are wrong.

Now what?

I've a feeling banning guns is a lot like gay marriage. Dems didn't support gay marriage either until one magical morning when they all woke up and suddenly every one of them simultaneously supported it.

• Like 2

wow just wow

https://truepundit.com/radical-father-of-man-who-trained-school-shooters-was-keynote-speaker-at-obamas-democratic-national-convention-tied-to-world-trade-center-bombing/

The Democrats really know how to pick their role models and keynote speakers. This one, however, is going to give the battered political party another black eye.

Let’s begin here. Per CBS NEWS: The man arrested at a squalid New Mexico compound is the son of a controversial Brooklyn imam who was on a list of people who “may be alleged as co-conspirators” to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, according to court documents released by prosecutors Wednesday. Siraj Wahhaj, who shares a name with his son who was arrested Saturday, testified as a character witness for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious “blind sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

Worse yet, the entire Democratic party celebrated this man during Obama’s second trip to the White House. That was AFTER his alleged role in the WTC bombing.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And just how did the FBI delay acting on tips about this man’s son running a terror compound in New Mexico? Tell us, Director Wray, how your agents ignored the bloodlines here.

We trek back to Obama’s DNC celebration which also incredibly celebrated an alleged player in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

cont at link

also followup

https://counterjihadreport.com/2012/08/29/democrats-embrace-siraj-wahhaj-supporter-of-cop-killer-al-qaeda-and-hamas/

wow just wow

https://truepundit.com/radical-father-of-man-who-trained-school-shooters-was-keynote-speaker-at-obamas-democratic-national-convention-tied-to-world-trade-center-bombing/

The Democrats really know how to pick their role models and keynote speakers. This one, however, is going to give the battered political party another black eye.

Lets begin here. Per CBS NEWS: The man arrested at a squalid New Mexico compound is the son of a controversial Brooklyn imam who was on a list of people who may be alleged as co-conspirators to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, according to court documents released by prosecutors Wednesday. Siraj Wahhaj, who shares a name with his son who was arrested Saturday, testified as a character witness for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious blind sheikh who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

Worse yet, the entire Democratic party celebrated this man during Obamas second trip to the White House. That was AFTER his alleged role in the WTC bombing.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And just how did the FBI delay acting on tips about this mans son running a terror compound in New Mexico? Tell us, Director Wray, how your agents ignored the bloodlines here.

We trek back to Obamas DNC celebration which also incredibly celebrated an alleged player in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

cont at link

also followup

https://counterjihadreport.com/2012/08/29/democrats-embrace-siraj-wahhaj-supporter-of-cop-killer-al-qaeda-and-hamas/

Got anything to say now Senator Rock? If you think Obama wasn't pulling punches on Islamic terror you weren't paying attention. It's a fact.

The prosecutors provided more details about the accusations during a court hearing in which they asked that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and four other defendants be held pending trial on child abuse charges.
But the judge in the case ruled against prosecutors’ request.
Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.
She set a $20,000 bond for each defendant and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/horrifying-details-released-in-investigation-extremist-muslim-compound-that-allegedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html

Focking idiot judge. No threat to the community; I guess she missed them training these kids to shoot up schools or that the kid died as a result of a ritual ceremony i.e. killed.