Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Sharing toothbrushes: gross or acceptable?

Gross.

But dental floss? Really you just got to run your fingers along it and it's almost good as new. We've been using the same string for months now.

Gross.

But dental floss? Really you just got to run your fingers along it and it's almost good as new. We've been using the same string for months now.

I floss with your moms G-string.

Ive known people who, if they forget their toothbrush, will use their SOs until they go and buy a new one when on vacation somewhere. Not me. Ill just wait til I get a new one that day

So using toothbrush of the woman you love and are monogamous with no, but I’ll bet making out with ride along Sally from the bar who prob blew a guy a few hours prior is no problem. Y’all need biology lessons.

• Like 1

So using toothbrush of the woman you love and are monogamous with no, but I’ll bet making out with ride along Sally from the bar who prob blew a guy a few hours prior is no problem. Y’all need biology lessons.

This

While I can't imagine needing to borrow my wife's or her borrow mine, it's acceptable.

Not the worst thing in the world if you need to in a pinch, but we definitely don't make a habit of it.

Confused...I just use the one that's left out for me. Moved in to my house, and there were a couple in the bathroom. Went to my aunt's house for the holidays, just use the one that is there. :dunno:

I don't mind. I let my gf use a teeth brush because she forgot hers. She wasn't happy since she didn't think I would let her use a used one. Im like uh.. You couldn't tell by looking at it that it wasn't fresh out the package??

I find using a soft-bristled toothbrush is one of the best ways to get those last bits of poo out of her o-ring before I go to town.

Whenever I get the chance I'll stick someone's toothbrush in my asswhole for a few turns and then returned it to it's normal spot. :banana:

Whenever I get the chance I'll stick someone's toothbrush in my asswhole for a few turns and then returned it to it's normal spot. :banana:

Like we don't know that you asswhole isn't it's normal spot.

This

While I can't imagine needing to borrow my wife's or her borrow mine, it's acceptable.

No, you buy another or improvise.

Like we don't know that you asswhole isn't it's normal spot.

ya ever see those guys who smoke like 100 cigarettes at once?

Ive put my tongue in every hole of my wifes body. Using her toothbrush wouldnt register a second thought.

• Like 2

Ive put my tongue in every hole of my wifes body. Using her toothbrush wouldnt register a second thought.

Me too. :cheers:

You guys brush your own teeth? Why do you think we have all these Mexicans?

Calm down newbie

Gross.

My wife keeps a stockpile of them in the cabinet though, so that would never be necessary.

So it's official? Congrats! :cheers:

Care to share any photos?