Cloaca du jour

The Meg opens tonight

If they didn't consult Bill, it'll suck. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

9:55 xd 3d in recliners

15.25 a ticket.

Jeesh

Ill be curious how it follows the book

Bill E should be attending the premiere.

If everyone who sees the movie buys even just one megatoof from Bill...well, he'll be sitting pretty. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Depends on how much time Ill have. Best time to see it would be tonight for me. Might go to a brewery for a drink and then to see it. Ill have to check times at theaters near where we are staying

There is zero chance its good movie. Basically CGI Jaws meets Jurassic Park.

I bet you thought American hustle was a good movie

There is zero chance its good movie. Basically CGI Jaws meets Jurassic Park.

I love Deep Blue Sea as a crap popcorn flick so that sounds pretty good to me.

Bill E should be attending the premiere.

My wife is in FL and I said I would wait until she gets back. Would love to see it tonight. Thought about going but I will probably wait.

If everyone who sees the movie buys even just one megatoof from Bill...well, he'll be sitting pretty. :thumbsup:

Yea orders are way up. I have less than half the teeth I usually have on the site.

• Like 1

Never saw it. I liked the most recent Mission Impossible though. Are they similar?

You seem to have something against cgi so Im surprised you like mission impossible

You seem to have something against cgi so Im surprised you like mission impossible

The MI movies aren't CG heavy, much more practical stunts.

Yea orders are way up. I have less than half the teeth I usually have on the site.

Good to hear, gotta like that.

:thumbsup:

Still pretty sweet they got Statham to play your part.

:lol:

• Like 1

The MI movies aren't CG heavy, much more practical stunts.

ah Im sure they arent. But Im willing to bet they have some cgi in them. A lot of movies do. Point is, cgi nowadays is really good and looks pretty real so I dont see why pen is being a snob about it. But Then again this is pen we are talking about

How often do you dive for Meg teeth, whats the process, how many teeth of an extinct species could there even really be to find? Im interested in how you look for them.

Ah Im reading the faq now, thanks.

How often do you dive for Meg teeth, whats the process, how many teeth of an extinct species could there even really be to find?

Shark's routinely lose and regrow teeth in much the same way than Drobesky grows stretch marks.

Shark's routinely lose and regrow teeth in much the same way than Drobesky grows stretch marks.

Yea but he gets flown all over the world first class because that’s what happens when you are brilliant so it’s ok.

Yea but he gets flown all over the world first class because thats what happens when you are brilliant so its ok.

Gotta suck having all the other passengers pouring cups of wAter on him whilst shouting "He's Dying!"😭

🐋🐳🐋

ah Im sure they arent. But Im willing to bet they have some cgi in them. A lot of movies do. Point is, cgi nowadays is really good and looks pretty real so I dont see why pen is being a snob about it. But Then again this is pen we are talking about

I didnt say CGI is the problem - a rehashed concept/hokey storyline is.

I didnt say CGI is the problem - a rehashed concept/hokey storyline is.

And mission impossible isnt? Point being, dont be such a Debbie downer. Just shhhhh! Let people enjoy things

And mission impossible isnt? Point being, dont be such a Debbie downer. Just shhhhh! Let people enjoy things

I was surprised at a couple of decent plot twists in MI, but point taken.

I was surprised at a couple of decent plot twists in MI, but point taken.

The new MI is 97% on RT, pretty damn high for an action flick. Its apparently really damn good.

I wont speak for pen, but my take...

I have nothing against cgi per se. In fact, living in Asia and regularly seeing Indian, Chinese, and Filipino movies and shows that use really bad effects, its a great thing.

The problem is, cgi is supposed to be a small part of a movie. Spice if you will. There still needs to be a story, character development, etc. and more often than not, with holllywood movies anymore, there isnt. Its just two hours of ADHD fight scenes and explosions and car chases to no end.

Good movie! Didnt take itself to seriously..good action!

Statham is the man!

Some Homage to Jaws...lol.

Cgi was solid.

I love Deep Blue Sea as a crap popcorn flick so that sounds pretty good to me.

Same here. :thumbsup:

You gotta admit that when Sammy Jackson got ate by the Maiko, you didn't see that coming, right?

I

The problem is, cgi is supposed to be a small part of a movie.

Depends on the movie.

Me thinks that most people that love the Avenger series understand that CGI is going to be a main part of it and don't really care. :)

Depends on the movie.

Me thinks that most people that love the Avenger series understand that CGI is going to be a main part of it and don't really care. :)

I just rewatched the marvel agents of shield tv show.

Much better than the movies, imo. It still had lots of cgi action. But it also had a storyline that developed, characters with some depth.

The movie format is just to short to do a lot of things well honestly.

I see what you did there :doublethumbsup:

I missed this post.

My wife is visitig a friend in the Keys. I said I would wait to see it until she got back but I can not. I am going tonight.

• Like 1

My wife is visitig a friend in the Keys. I said I would wait to see it until she got back but I can not. I am going tonight.

Cant wait for your reviews!!