Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

NFL Preaseason: Week 1 thoughts

Davante Adams is good. Even with Hundley (who actually threw him a good deep ball) Adams beats Butler deep and with a ball hanging a bit letting Butler recover...Adams had him set up up the field and th n broke outside to the ball at the last second.

I thought the browns almost looked like a team with a qb. Bradley Chubb looked terrible..and our run D looked bad...or it could be preservation and not risking injury as trenchwork is tough stuff.

Baker mayfield looked good. As did Njoku

They passed the eye test.

I thought the browns almost looked like a team with a qb. Bradley Chubb looked terrible..and our run D looked bad...or it could be preservation and not risking injury as trenchwork is tough stuff.

Baker mayfield looked good. As did Njoku

They passed the eye test.

I think Cleveland could win 3, maybe even 4 more games than last year.

Michael Gallup is going to be a real find in the 3rd for Dallas.

I forgot how dogshiit crappy Jeff Heath is - I remember now.

Watched Skins and Ravens last night.

Alex Collins had 2 dominant carries for the Ravens, this could be a big year for him.

Skins had a couple of dings. I hope they only dings.

I'm watched the beginning of a game. The camera zoomed in on a protester and I thought, "Do I really want to watch this?" I watched a couple of series and changed the channel.

Might check out a little of the Lions tonight..Its on at a good time and I will be home anyway

chiefs are headed to the super bowl

Browns look like they will be the champs this preseason. They will rest up during the regular season so they can get ready for the next preseason

Just heard Guise has a torn ACL. :mad:

Saw that earlier at the restaurant. Sucks for the guy. Was hoping to pick him up this year for fantasy

:banana:

sorry not that I want anyone hurt, but since its El Padrino's guy and the dude never shuts up about how great he is

:banana:

:banana: :banana:

chiefs are headed to the super bowl

Not sure about that - but will certainly be fun to watch what the Red Raider can do under center. :thumbsup:

Hate to see anyone get hurt, but that is awesome that the Skins are behind the eight-ball again...

Sux for the Skins.. .but if a rotational rb is what brings down the Skins - they had problems to begin with.

I like a lot of what I saw with Dallas last night, we've got an interesting young team, we shall see.

I really disliked them giving up points moments before the half and then losing the game in the final ticks. :mad:

Gallup, Scarborough, a few others :thumbsup:

Rush, White :dunno:

Cruzer......what did I miss when it came to Heath?

Cruzer......what did I miss when it came to Heath?

Slow, always a step behind and second late....... Heath will always be the 1st guy to the ball...................after the catch is made.

Slow, always a step behind and second late....... Heath will always be the 1st guy to the ball...................after the catch is made.

True, but imo he's has some BIG plays from time to time, and almost always around the ball.

I'm not a fan, but he obviously plays a role.