Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Remember that Trump Hates Chain Migration?

President Trump has repeatedly and vehemently denounced what he calls chain migration, in which adult American citizens can obtain residency for their relatives.

On Thursday, his Slovenian in-laws, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, became United States citizens in a private ceremony in Manhattan by taking advantage of that same family-based immigration program.

Asked if the Knavses had obtained citizenship through chain migration, their lawyer, Michael Wildes, said, I suppose.

He said chain migration is a dirtier way of characterizing what he called a bedrock of our immigration process when it comes to families."

CHAIN MIGRATION cannot be allowed to be part of any legislation on Immigration! Trump exclaimed.-Tweeting

CHAIN MIGRATION cannot be allowed to be part of any legislation on Immigration! Trump exclaimed.-Tweeting

I guess the point where I get outraged for him doing something within the current law hasnt reached TDS levels yet

if he did it after the dems passed immigration reform I would scream and yell, but they wont so whatever

rather have more Trump supporters than illegals and muslims

It's the current law, right? It's like saying you shouldn't take write offs on your taxes even though you think some of them are BS and should be changed. Next.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Drumpf

blah blah blah

blah

blah

Another riveting thread by the resident schizophrenic.

It's the current law, right? It's like saying you shouldn't take write offs on your taxes even though you think some of them are BS and should be changed. Next.

No... its completely hypocritical. Hes saying people should be allowed in just because their family is here... unless their family happens to be his mail order bride.

No biggie. We already knew trump was a hypocritical tvvat and that you guys dont care. Just more of the same.

No... its completely hypocritical. Hes saying people should be allowed in just because their family is here... unless their family happens to be his mail order bride.

No biggie. We already knew trump was a hypocritical tvvat and that you guys dont care. Just more of the same.

He can stop them from applying?

1. You know, Vladimir Putin has people killed.

"So? We do too!"

2. When he or his get caught doing something that is clearly illegal:

" So? XYZ from the other side did it too!"

3. When he or his get caught doing something that isn't yet illegal, but something that Trump has come out repeatedly against:

" so? It's not illegal!"

,-----------------

Absolutely no legal or moral compass. It's all relativism based upon staying out of trouble.

No... its completely hypocritical.

I kinda acree with this

I kinda acree with this

Dont go and get all logical on us now. Maybe you just need to practice your mental gymnastics harder?

Chain migration can be defined as a movement in which prospective migrants learn of opportunities, are provided with transportation, and have initial accommodation and employment arranged by means of primary social relationships with previous migrants.

Trump hates work visas unless hes bringing the workers in.

He hates overseas manufacturing unless its his sh1tty clothing line.

He loves the military unless theyre vets who dont agree with his policies.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.