Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Well now Peanuts is racist

Sally> Lucy>Peppermint Patty (most likely a dyke)

Thanksgiving he sat alone. Even the dog got to sit with the white kids. :lol:

Sally> Lucy>Peppermint Patty (most likely a dyke)

Yeah, but don't tell me you never wished Charlie would have grabbed Lucy by the scruff of her neck and focked her right in the ass after pulling away the football again.

Yeah, but don't tell me you never wished Charlie would have grabbed Lucy by the scruff of her neck and focked her right in the ass after pulling away the football again.

It moved.

I've been watching All In The Family reruns lately and :lol: my ass off.

There's no way that show gets made today even though Norman Lear was trying to make fun of "racist" old white men. I'm kinda surprised they even show the reruns to be honest.

I've been watching All In The Family reruns lately and :lol: my ass off.

There's no way that show gets made today even though Norman Lear was trying to make fun of "racist" old white men. I'm kinda surprised they even show the reruns to be honest.

Give it another year. All it's going to take is one of the liberal talk show hosts to bring it up and it will promptly be removed. Meanwhile there is an entire network dedicated to blacks.

• Like 1

Give it another year. All it's going to take is one of the liberal talk show hosts to bring it up and it will promptly be removed. Meanwhile there is an entire network dedicated to blacks.

They'll probably wait until Rob Reiner dies so he can still collect his royalties.
  • Like 1

They'll probably wait until Rob Reiner dies so he can still collect his royalties.

This is probably closer to the truth than we know.

• Like 1

Meathead had a hell of a run early in his directing career: spinal tap, stand by me, the princess Bride, when Harry meet Sally, misery, a few good men

Meathead had a hell of a run early in his directing career: spinal tap, stand by me, the princess Bride, when Harry meet Sally, misery, a few good men

Didnt realize he directed all of those. Thats an impressive career right there.

Nothing in the last couple of decades. Washed up. And horrible taste in women. Penny Marshal? Blech

True nothing of note for a long time.... Never knew he was married to Penny.

Daily Show reaching for things to be outraged about again?

The gues comedian is the one making the claims. And there is a bit of truth that the cartoons vs the strips were a bit more stereotypical...Schultz had more control over the strip and wouldnt do that stuff like the tv execs had put in.

Have the Italians weighed in at all?

They are busy protesting that Garfield stole their culture.

Are they mad that people are still pretending that black people were the only people on earth to be lynched or mistreated?

Are they mad that people are still pretending that black people were the only people on earth to be lynched or mistreated?

No. It's mostly because he eat pasta.

So. They were trying to reach out to black kids by using a character that acted black? Mannnnnn what racist .

So its stereotyping and insulting if Franklin acts black. It would be sanitizing and ignoring the black culture if he acted white. Im sure it would be cultural appropriation if a white kid acted black, but they want a black kid to act white? Hmmm...is it any wonder that noone pays attention when these talking heads spout their stupidity?

• Like 2

As if they didn't rag on Erkel. Fock it, don't bother trying to please these perpetual crybabies.

All I heard was "Wah wa wa wa wa waahhh".

You must've been listening to Springsteen.

Its racist to portray a black character at all now. He cant act black, he cant act white, both are insulting.

Its racist to portray a black character at all now. He cant act black, he cant act white, both are insulting.

yes but its ok to make a special category for Black Panther at the Oscars

Peppermint Patty is a lesbean

I'd fawk her. If I was a cartoon character and she was 18. Now that she's older than dirt, I'd finger her.

Okay, but if I HAD to?

You know, like if the kids from Boondocks came over and were going to gang rape Sally if I didn't suck a diick. You know, that kind of situation.

Totally Schroeder.

He's a hottie. And a musician.

You know, if I had to.