Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberals puts out video supporting MS-13.

And, as I have said a bazillion times, the lefts hatred toward Trump is so great, they are now rooting against the U.S.

How do you lowlife panel-walled libs focking support this sh!t?

You all let what Trump does, govern your entire view. If Trump is for it, you are against. If Trump is against, you are for it. You are committed to bringing down Trump, committed to fight with the enemy. Think about what kind of a lowlife that makes you.

Trump has called MS-13 a pile of sh#t. So then, the libs look at MS-13 as "Hey, they don't like Trump, neither do we, so hey....lets side with MS-13. It will make our 'side' all that bigger and more powerful.

In the back of my mind, I think "why waste time being political on here--- for any of us". Then I see crap like this.

Holy ship that's so fockin stupid. Gotta love dopey liberals talking about criminals as if they have a clue. MS-13 had pretty much been wiped out until Obamas ass backwards policies opened the floodgates, and it was re-born, with a new wave of immigrants.

Liberal offers $500 to anyone that kills an I.C.E agent.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/boston-area-man-arrested-threatening-ice-agents-twitter-n899146

I like the dude in this video....Tom .... former head of I.C.E or something.

He sees it the way it is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/news-outlets-slammed-for-video-humanizing-ms-13-members-downplaying-threat.html (the video starts playing shortly after opening link)

It's like they have stopped trying... almost like as if they can hit rock bottom then anything rational they do they look like geniuses.this is fantastic.

For those that will check in to defend MS-13 and illegal immigration, do the doors on your houses, apartments, vehicles have locks on them? Do you lock up your possessions?

Do you password protect your computers?

Sho supports this and loves him some Vox

I wish Sho, or some other lefty, would just say either one of two things.

1.) Yeah...those folks you are referring to, are liberal, and I disagree with everything they say. I still think they are P.O.S even though they are liberal.

or

2.) Ya know...its my right to stand by who I want. I'll stand behind MS-13, and anyone that wants and ICE agent killed.

instead of doing this:

A.) Well but Trump......

or.

B.) How do you know those were liberals that wanted the ICE agent dead or were supporting MS-13. They were likely Trump backers trying to pin it on the left.