Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Holy Fock! Another Trump Derangement Syndrome moment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/petition-asks-trump-to-name-lebron-james-new-education-secretary-replacing-devos/ar-BBLKb0L?li=BBnb7Kz

Petition asks Trump to name LeBron James new education secretary, replacing DeVos

A petition calling for NBA superstar LeBron James to replace Betsy DeVos as secretary of education has attracted thousands of signatures.

As of Friday afternoon, more than 28,000 people had signed the Care2 petition, asking President Trump to replace DeVos with the Los Angeles Lakers star. The three-time NBA champion recently opened his I Promise School in Akron, Ohio.

“I am very excited by the overwhelmingly positive reception of the petition, but am also unsurprised,” Rebecca Gerber, who started the petition, told USA Today. “Its success is undoubtedly due, in part, to the effect of LeBron James as a singular role model in our culture, and his ability to not only be a superstar athlete, but a superstar activist that so many men, women and children admire.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There has never been any real reasoning that I could find behind Trump's appointments so.....yeah, why not?

Unlikely as his current job pays a bit more and comes with less aggravation.

• Like 1

LeBron James, edoocatinon sekrutary

LeBron James, edoocatinon sekrutary

:lol:

Yeah, it's the lefties who have the sole monopoly on Derangement.

DEPORTATION PETITION FILED AGAINST OBAMA

Funny, I don't recall lefties coming here to post every time a right wing loon started howling at the moon.

10,000 lefty loons to every 1 righty loon.

There are many more examples of people on the left sky screaming and MSM coming unfockingglued daily. HTH

10,000 lefty loons to every 1 righty loon.

I'm sure that's it, proven every day by the nearly hysterical posting of TDS examples, Pedophilia Pizzarias and Double QQ7, the secret illuminati member on the inside. :lol:

I'm sure that's it, proven every day by the nearly hysterical posting of TDS examples, Pedophilia Pizzarias and Double QQ7, the secret illuminati member on the inside. :lol:

Open your mouth wider when screaming at the sky. Just like Father Michael taught you.........

Open your mouth wider when screaming at the sky. Just like Father Michael taught you.........

If that's the impression you have of me, you have wildly missed the mark. :lol:

There are far more Trumpers searching out and crying about every perceived instance of TDS than their are deranged never Trump types. I dont remember Obummer voters on this board posting a daily barrage about every right wing nut having a meltdown from 2008-2016 and its not that they werent out there.

Its weird: Trump himself is rich, has a beautiful wife, in seemingly good health, leader of the free world etc. and he still comes across as a miserable, hyper defensive whiner. His supporters seem to have taken on his whiny gloating victim complex.

Sad!

There are far more Trumpers searching out and crying about every perceived instance of TDS than their are deranged never Trump types. I dont remember Obummer voters on this board posting a daily barrage about every right wing nut having a meltdown from 2008-2016 and its not that they werent out there.

Its weird: Trump himself is rich, has a beautiful wife, in seemingly good health, leader of the free world etc. and he still comes across as a miserable, hyper defensive whiner. His supporters seem to have taken on his whiny gloating victim complex.

Sad!

At least he didn't give us cankles.

Sad!

Troll

Sad!

I dont remember Obummer voters on this board posting a daily barrage about every right wing nut having a meltdown from 2008-2016 and its not that they werent out there.

I

LOL, just because you don't remeber doesn't make it so. There are thousands of lefty Trump bashers to every 1 Obama basher.

Troll

Please dont hurt me like you hurt Jimmy Kimmel in your daydreams. :o

LOL, just because you don't remeber doesn't make it so. There are thousands of lefty Trump bashers to every 1 Obama basher.

Were there daily ODS posts all over the board by deranged Obummer supporters? That would be pretty easy to verify.

Were there daily ODS posts all over the board by deranged Obummer supporters? That would be pretty easy to verify.

Spin it however you want. The point being the obnoxious levels the left has gone for a smear campaign is sickening. 99% of the major news media has all joined forces with the Trump haters for an unprecedented attempt to bring "NEWS" to the public. Journalism is dead and basically a fraud for those who pretend to be a journalist. They are hacks. Good day. ....I said Good day!

• Like 1

This is why this guy is a sad troll. Really trying to compare them two. Start with Hollywood and get back to us clown.

Im talking about FFT fellas.

When Obummer was in office it was crying about Obummer 24/7. Now Trump is in office and its Trumpers complaining about libtards complaining about Trump 24/7.

The common denominator seems to be Repubs whining and crying. :dunno:

• Like 1

Im talking about FFT fellas.

When Obummer was in office it was crying about Obummer 24/7. Now Trump is in office and its Trumpers complaining about libtards complaining about Trump 24/7.

The common denominator seems to be Repubs whining and crying. :dunno:

Exactly this. The TDS is orders of magnitude greater from his supporters than his detractors here. They constantly post about people mad Hilary lost meanwhile theres not even a single Hilary supporter who posts here. Theres maybe 2 people here tops who start anti Trump threads.

Exactly this. The TDS is orders of magnitude greater from his supporters than his detractors here.

I will grant you that the media is much harder on him than they were on Obummer. But youve got to admit he gives them sooooo much to work with. Put a clown in the Oval Office and its no surprise when you get a circus. :dunno:

On this site though its no contest.

I will grant you that the media is much harder on him than they were on Obummer. But youve got to admit he gives them sooooo much to work with. Put a clown in the Oval Office and its no surprise when you get a circus. :dunno:

On this site though its no contest.

Oh for sure, in the media and outside the GC, the TDS is strong with liberals. People losing their minds.

Oh for sure, in the media and outside the GC, the TDS is strong with liberals. People losing their minds.

Yep. My Facebook feed is basically nuts. And unfortunately I think the valid complaints get buried in the cavalcade is ridiculous stuff. Or at least complaints that are true of every president.

At FFT its the exact opposite.

You know what's the best part about this thread?

That it's about TDS, and not HDS. I wake up every day being grateful that Trump beat that filthy skank. The icing on the cake is that he is dismantling Obama's legacy.

• Like 2

You know what's the best part about this thread?

That it's about TDS, and not HDS. I wake up every day being grateful that Trump beat that filthy skank. The icing on the cake is that he is dismantling Obama's legacy.

Bingo!

Yeah, it's the lefties who have the sole monopoly on Derangement.

DEPORTATION PETITION FILED AGAINST OBAMA

Funny, I don't recall lefties coming here to post every time a right wing loon started howling at the moon.

Some obscure blog calling for the deportation of Obama is not quite the same thing as cable news, elected officials, and the entire entertainment industry losing their minds on the daily.

No, because sane people accept their situation and go about their lives knowing that in 8 years the person in the White House will change.

This is where the TDS crowd is different. From election night to the electoral votes to the inauguration to today they have fought every step thinking that some person is about to flip and Mueller will force Trump to step down and end up in prison.

They still have not accepted their situation and we are approaching the 24 month mark.

They act like the a-holes holding their rally in Charlottesville went looking for them. It was the other way around, leftists showed up looking for trouble. Lets not forget that. Deranged.

Some obscure blog calling for the deportation of Obama is not quite the same thing as cable news, elected officials, and the entire entertainment industry losing their minds on the daily.

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, and a former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor, announced that he has filed a deportation petition against President Barack Obama,

Obscure blog... :lol:

Holy f*ck you people need to get a life.

I know, they just keep making sh!t up about Trump and can't get over the fact he's POTUS.

MAGA

I know, they just keep making sh!t up about Trump and can't get over the fact he's POTUS.

MAGA

Making up... :lol:

This is not serious and I find it funny you trumptards take this stuff seriously enough to post about it. Do you talk with friends in real life about sh!t like this? Just wondering.

Also, as far as Lebron's education level, he is just as qualified as Trump is for prez. In fact i would argue more so. Then again I base my opinion on someones ethics and morals. Not whether or not they attended a school. And in that regard, most people are more qualified than the grand oompa loompa.

Fixed.

You got me figured out. I'm very sad. In all seriousness, I did not vote for Hillary. Don't think she is a good person either. Maybe not as rotten inside as trump but she is not an admirable person. I felt Sanders would have been a good president but never felt like he was wronged by the system. Before that, Ron Paul was the last person in politics I thought would be a good leader. Rest are trash, on both sides.

Since we on politics I'll go a few rounds with you simpletons. So got a question for ya...

Lets say we build the wall, lets say we reign in illegal immigration, what affect do you think that will have on the economy?