fandandy

Ever wanted to see Lena Dunham nekkid?

Yeah, me either. Here you go anyway...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/15/lena-dunham-releases-nude-photos-to-celebrate-hysterectomy-anniversary/

Have fun washing your eyes out with soap.

I just figured out why Mike doesn't allow us to post images on this site...thx Mike. :thumbsup:

And congrats on posting the least clicked link ever in the history of FFToday. :first:

Her little sister is prolly the only person on earth who wants to see her naked less than me.

Would be the worst way to dog a chick.

You remind me of a famous celebrity.

Ohhh really?? :wub: Who?

Lena Dunham.

• Like 1

You remember that scene from raiders of the lost ark when all the peoples faces melted? Thatll happen to you if you click the link. Dont click it. Look away!

I looked.

Me too. Ill look at anyone naked once.

PM me. :ninja:

• Like 1

Knowing Mike blocks pics, I felt it safe to open this thread in search of possible hilarity or insults and now leave disappointed that they were sadly lacking. I'm not interested in going any further to follow links though thanks. Seems nobody else is either.

Although this is another instance where I think aphantasia may not be a curse.

Honey, have you seen the remote?

Have you checked in the cushions?

Yeah.

Have you checked in my rolls?

Fock off!!

In the words of Ron White aka Tater Salad and I quote..

Once you have seen a pair of boobs

You wanna see all of them!

I liked it.  Sue me.

The bikini pics were awful.

I’ve posted nude pictures of Lena here before because she appeared nude in her HBO series Girls. She is a beautiful brave woman. Her body looks more like the average American woman walking around these days than Kim Kardashian. I’m sure outside of Volty and Titans, your wives and girlfriends probably don’t look much better. Lastly, you yourselves should consider how you look. I bet some of you have a stomach and breasts larger than hers. Just imagine someone thinking about you the exact way you’re talking about her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’ve posted nude pictures of Lena here before because she appeared nude in her HBO series Girls. She is a beautiful brave woman. Her body looks more like the average American woman walking around these days than Kim Kardashian. I’m sure outside of Volty and Titans, your wives and girlfriends probably don’t look much better. Lastly, you yourselves should consider how you look. I bet some of you have a stomach and breasts larger than hers. Just imagine someone thinking about you the exact way you’re talking about her. 

She is not beautiful. And what makes her brave? 

and...

Wanna bet? That dunham chick is a fat pig. She should lay off the cheesecake. My girlfriend tips the scale at about 110-115. dunham looks like she is at least 2 spins.

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

🤮

Lena Dunham is not my type.

But yes, my wife was Size Zero, 5'3 92 lbs when I met her. After sixteen years and three children she is now 105 lbs and maybe a Size 4.

So brave.

No way I'm clicking that, she's repulsive. 

Also, Peenie isn't wrong about the average person, most of y'all (America} are disgusting.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

She’s not brave she’s a focking pig who wishes she could get an abortion and molested her sister. Also if you put yourself out there like that you want to be talked about. 🤮. Also I’ve never even come close to anyone that focking ugly 

I saw her in a bathing suit last week :wub: 

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

She’s not brave she’s a focking pig who wishes she could get an abortion and molested her sister. Also if you put yourself out there like that you want to be talked about. 🤮. Also I’ve never even come close to anyone that focking ugly 

Maybe peenie means she's brave because since she is that fat and ugly, you would have to be brave to even leave the house none the less take your clothes off and let people see you. That's all I can think of.  :dunno:

Is she still rich? There is a lot I would do to a gross woman for some $$$$$$