Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

So...this crazy white dude at Orlando airport? Wtf was he doing?

Actually something about the physical superior part black people believe.....

...if you really want to know (and this is actually the truth) the blacks were selected and bred with physical qualities in minds. The reason there are a lot of good black athletes now is back during the slave era white peolle made sure that a lot of the blacks were good, physical specimens. White people bred them to be that way. Not saying there werent ones that werent good physical specimens but a lot of the advantages in sports blacks have due to physical traits are directly correlated from selective breeding by whites during the slave era

so a thank you is due!

I'm not understanding your point here. He was clearly saying he was being treated as a black person. What do you think he meant by saying it?

He was perpetuating the cherry picking that the media does on covering perceived police brutality.

White privilege

Is that where this idiot got treated like every other person who resisted arrest including black people?

Why can't so many black people and apparently this likely Democrat voter figure out?

Talcum X is such a .

Can't believe any black person would give him the time of day. I can however see why soy drinking wypipo suffering from massige guilt would follow him. Makes them feel better about their privilege.

It's my opinion that the guy in the video would've (should've) got the smack down far sooner and certainly with more force if he had been black. His whiteness gave them pause.

...if you really want to know (and this is actually the truth) the blacks were selected and bred with physical qualities in minds. The reason there are a lot of good black athletes now is back during the slave era white peolle made sure that a lot of the blacks were good, physical specimens. White people bred them to be that way. Not saying there werent ones that werent good physical specimens but a lot of the advantages in sports blacks have due to physical traits are directly correlated from selective breeding by whites during the slave era

But...good genes are not enough to be a winner. Also, it's takes away from the fact that there are athletes that are truly devoting their lives to practicing and studying to be the best. It's not just that they have the perfect body with the most fast twitch muscles.

But...good genes are not enough to be a winner. Also, it's takes away from the fact that there are athletes that are truly devoting their lives to practicing and studying to be the best. It's not just that they have the perfect body with the most fast twitch muscles.

I know this. But what Im saying is there is a lot of natural talent there already in regards to physical traits. Theres a lot of black guys who dont even need to workout to have decent muscle size and definition. A lot are naturally gifted with speed as well. Not saying its all because of what happened years ago but it did have a big part to play in it

It's my opinion that the guy in the video would've (should've) got the smack down far sooner and certainly with more force if he had been black. His whiteness gave them pause.

What leads you to that opinion? And I hope its not based on the Kaepernick-type facts.

Another question...its an indisputable fact that blacks are statistically more involved in violent crime. Given this fact, in a perfect world, would you predict that other races would encounter police use of force situations at the same rate? The fact is, police hate thugs, black or white. For every outlier use of force situation against blacks, you can find a similiar situation involving a white guy. Yes, there are white Mike Browns and Philandro Castilles.

What leads you to that opinion? And I hope its not based on the Kaepernick-type facts.

I just see a lot of police giving whites the opportunity to argue and berate them while with blacks they're quick to draw their guns/tazers and to tackle.

Nonsense. Besides peenie's points about the subjectivity/social construct of race, there really isn't a valid scientific argument that selective slave breeding produced better athletes. Although it's from a blog, this is a decent summary:

My inherited false line of reasoning went this way:

• Selection occurs gathering slaves in Africa (selection for strength, perhaps)
  • Selection occurs transporting slaves to market in Africa (selection for strength, survival, perhaps)
  • Selection occurs by traders in markets in Africa (selection for strength, perhaps)
  • Selection occurs in transportation to the New World (selection for survival, strength, perhaps)
  • Selection occurs by slave masters controlling resources and forcing or encouraging sexual matches (selection for strength, docility?, perhaps)

To a person with very modest knowledge of biology/genetics, a coffee table/cultural knowledge of evolution, that surely sounds perfectly reasonable. We see all sorts of variation within species, and under extreme pressure we see many of these variations introduced within a very, very short span of time. I am forever reminded of the program that completely transformed and domesticated Russian silver foxes in less than 40 years. So, all I wanted is for someone to tell me where that chain of reasoning failed.

And here is the answer I finally found...

• Selection in Africa was largely the result of tribal conflicts and war. Those who became slaves were not selected for strength but were merely the survivors of conflict. Even if the people choosing who became a slave was selecting for apparent strength/health the basis of that strength/health was NOT genetic but was environmental/opportunistic, that person just happened to not be suffering from randomly acting disease/injury/malnutrition.
  • Survival on the way to the slave markets was similarly not genetic but had to do with the slave's health at the beginning of the trip and specific events (disease exposure/nutrition/etc.) during the trip.
  • Traders in markets in Africa may have selected for perceived strength/health, but again the basis for this selection was not primarily genetic, it had more to do with the "luck" of the slave to that point.
  • Transportation to the New World was like the previous transportation, survival was primarily controlled by the environment and initial health conditions of the slave
  • And while some slave masters did engage in eugenics their efforts were ineffectively crude, being incredibly limited in scale and inexactly uncontrolled. Further, even with a more controlled and widespread eugenics program, 250 years would not have been enough time for major genetic differences to emerge.

Jimmy the Greek got fired by CBS for saying this.

I just see a lot of police giving whites the opportunity to argue and berate them while with blacks they're quick to draw their guns/tazers and to tackle.

This isn't a typical white lady. This is a somewhat more typical poltically connected b*tch or any color.

Also, when this video went viral, she was forced to resign from the Port Authority for disparagaing the cops.

This cop obviously hates black people.

I was just waiting for him to jerk him out and beat him

Except he was talking to the reporter not the police officer.

If blacks were so superior, why weren't they chosen to play before the 1970's?

Why are quarterbacks and kickers still predominately white?

Why don't we dominate in all sports?

This officer displayed great patience with this white woman

That was awful. It didn't seem like she was kicking him. That video made me angry.

I don't like this thread anymore.

:mad:

You are lucky I didn't start it!

I would delete it!

• Like 1

That was awful. It didn't seem like she was kicking him. That video made me angry.

I don't like this thread anymore.

:mad:

You are lucky I didn't start it!

I would delete it!

I agree! Hes obviously a POS cop. Cops do stupid sh!t alot to people of all races, not just POC. There continues to be a need for police reform, but not based solely on the perception that blacks are targeted for being black.

If blacks were so superior, why weren't they chosen to play before the 1970's?

Why don't we dominate in all sports?

it what sport weren't they playing before 1970?

Quarterback takes less athleticism and a more studious approach. Lets look at it like this we had 5 black dudes on my high school football team, they were all fast and strong. So they played WR, LB, DB, RB and DE

Black dudes don't want to be kickers, and they prefer basketball over soccer (most kicker are soccer players at one point)

Other than Hockey, blacks make up pretty much all of basketball, over half of football, and a small amount of baseball. Inner city is the issue with baseball, and latin players dominate baseball

two extremely white sports Golf and Tennis

Tiger, greatest golfer ever

Serena, greatest tennis chick ever

Why do you delete threads?

When I get angry I want to do something, deleting is all I can do.

When I get angry I want to do something, deleting is all I can do.

Yup. Black men quit their families. Black chicks quit threads.

His whiteness gave them pause.

How many pauses are given through society today by someone's 'blackness'? Having to tip toe around someone's color for fear they might get offended for calling them black. In the 70s the phrase Black is beautiful was popular. Now people go with 'African American' out of fear of losing their job. Me, I still say 'black guy or girl' to describe someone just as a black person would describe me as some 'white' guy.

Whether you choose to admit it or not, you are part of the problem. When you stop pointing out a person's color as an excuse people will stop noticing what color you are.

Nonsense. Besides peenie's points about the subjectivity/social construct of race, there really isn't a valid scientific argument that selective slave breeding produced better athletes. Although it's from a blog, this is a decent summary:

Physiologically speaking how is the world populated with so many different breeds (400+) of dogs? Those different breeds have different characteristics tailor made to perform a specific task. Humans are no different. A couple comprised of two 6' people would most likely have tall children. Physically gifted (naturally muscular) people would tend to have children of the same stock.

Why aren't there that many good white cornerbacks/safeties/WRs in the NFL?

• Like 1

Peenie, you need to watch Candace Owens, there is only one side who wants blacks to be treated equal, and its not the regressive left. They just want a platform to whine and hate with so they have to point at us as racists in order to keep the blacks on the plantation. They know their only hope is fear, if blacks as a whole realize we aren't racist, they might just actually listen to the common sense and quite frankly out of most people in this country blacks are the most religious group, which also doesn't play into their platform. Blacks also oppose illegal immigration as a group more than any other racial makeup.

Racist white right is all the left has, the news pushes it constantly, really and I know its tragic that 1 girl got killed in Charlottesville, and we have a 1 year anniversary of 1 person killed, where is the anniversary announcement of the 6 cops killed by the BLM dude in Dallas?

• Like 3

His whiteness gave them pause.

yes. Mr. Epstein and his fellow doctors goldbloom and goldberg probably sit around the Synagogue talking about their white privilege.

Physiologically speaking how is the world populated with so many different breeds (400+) of dogs? Those different breeds have different characteristics tailor made to perform a specific task. Humans are no different. A couple comprised of two 6' people would most likely have tall children. Physically gifted (naturally muscular) people would tend to have children of the same stock

Im not arguing traits arent heritable. Im saying the slave trade didnt selectively breed better athletes. Read the quote I posted above.

Im not arguing traits arent heritable. Im saying the slave trade didnt selectively breed better athletes. Read the quote I posted above.

What traits make better athletes? Strength, endurance, agility, etc................. Of course they didn't set out to create better athletes (as there wasn't pro sports at the time) but it happened all the same.

What traits make better athletes? Strength, endurance, agility, etc................. Of course they didn't set out to create better athletes (as there wasn't pro sports at the time) but it happened all the same.

American blacks are way different than African blacks. That's because if selective breeding

Where did the Africans get those traits in the first place? Reread the explanation I posted above.

American blacks are way different than African blacks. That's because if selective breeding

A few hundred years is too short a period to change racial characteristics much. Better nutrition and access to healthcare probably made a much bigger impact on AA.

Shouldn't black people go back to Africa?

probably not. they have become too accustomed to HCFS, daytime tv, social media and burger king.

they have pretty much lost their natural survival skills and would likely starve in the serengetti.

Where did the Africans get those traits in the first place? Reread the explanation I posted above.

A few hundred years is too short a period to change racial characteristics much. Better nutrition and access to healthcare probably made a much bigger impact on AA.

Breeding isn't evolution. If you choose to breed only bigger, stronger individuals you'd eventually make bigger and stronger the norm.

Breeding isn't evolution. If you choose to breed only bigger, stronger individuals you'd eventually make bigger and stronger the norm.

Actually it is evolution. Selective breeding is a form of evolution which is what this is here

yah them blacks in the 1800's had great healthcare

its called hang the weak ones, and the strongest survive, that has almost an instantaneous reflection on evolution. 2 larger people generally have larger kids, its not rocket surgery

Better nutrition. Lol.

Bull focking sh1t

Take a tall man and a tall woman and you're likely to get a tall kid.

Take smart parents and they will most likely have smart kids.

For focks sake man I'm not talking about growing another finger