Sign in to follow this  
heel_yeah

Another Keeper Question

10-team

PPR

We can keep a veteran and a rookie from the previous year. For veterans, I can keep Deandre Hopkins or Melvin Gordon (though I'm leaning Nuk). For rookies, I need to decide between Marlon Mack or Corey Davis. Here's what i think the top of the board will look like after keepers are accounted for.

1 RB Melvin Gordon LAC 2 WR Julio Jones ATL 3 WR Odell Beckham Jr. NYG 4 RB Saquon Barkley ® NYG 5 WR Michael Thomas NO 6 RB Joe Mixon CIN 7 RB Devonta Freeman ATL 8 WR Davante Adams GB 9 RB Jerick McKinnon SF 10 WR Keenan Allen LAC

I like Davis's upside and breakout potential, but I am concerned about starting my draft with two WR and being 'forced' to go RB early to compensate.

What do you think?

Personally I would go Gordon and Corey Davis. I think Gordon has huge TD upside and you need a good RB to win even in a PPR league. Hopkins is the better ADP between him and Gordon, but RBs are going quick this year. It is much easier getting quality WRs later in the draft than startable RBs.

I'd go Gordon and Mack. Just because there will be no rb's left. It would be nice to keep Hopkins, but you can get some nice wr's later. Same thing with Davis.

Hopkins and Davis. Hopkins is the best overall and Davis is a much better bet than Mack.

Don't get too caught up in positions, take the best overall.

Gordon and Davis, or Hopkins and Davis. While WRs are deep and you can get Davis back in the draft, Mack is a bust. There are so many RBs on Mack's level who are orth taking a chance on...

Thanks guys....in addition, I now have the #2 pick in the draft. Barkley may fall to me, OR I could simply pick up whomever I don't keeper. So, now, would you rather start the year with Barkley and Gordon OR Barkley and Hopkins?