Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Madden Curse

good ...dont get real guns, ok ? Deal? For all of us, for society?

Back in your day did you play cowboys and Indians? Army? Or were you into Barbie Dolls?

Maybe you both should.

One of the signs of ultimate useless dorkiness is being on page one of the FFT Members post count leaderboard. I have difficulty focusing on my dream with you two lunkheads breathing down my neck.

How did I miss this? :first:

Don't be so hard on yourself. Things will get better.

How? Are you going to admit that you post as at least one alias to back yourself up while being a fockin annoying b!tch to most everyone else on here?

Lol I hope so.

How? Are you going to admit that you post as at least one alias to back yourself up while being a fockin annoying b!tch to most everyone else on here?

Lol I hope so.

:clap:

Lol I hope so.

As if following Sho over here wasnt gay enough. What a tremendous focking loser.

Lol I hope so.

Why would I admit something that isn't true, dooshbag? I knowingly posted that under my account.

The problem is phags like you want to run with the lie posted by NorthernDick instead since it fits your narrative. Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one, and that's the one I posted.

As if following Sho over here wasnt gay enough. What a tremendous focking loser.

Says the phag who wanted a cake shaped like Sho's c@ck.

You have still failed to address any question posted to you on the 17 year gap between your "following Sho" nonsense and that i was INVITED over here by @avoidingInjuries.

Lol I hope so.

👍

Why would I admit something that isn't true, dooshbag? I knowingly posted that under my account.

The problem is phags like you want to run with the lie posted by NorthernDick instead since it fits your narrative. Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one, and that's the one I posted.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Want me to bake you a cake? :lol:

Ask your boy MDC - he's the one that asked for it.

It's ok little buddy, you can come out of the closet. We won't make you kill yourself. :wave:

It's ok little buddy, you can come out of the closet. We won't make you kill yourself. :wave:

You have me confused with your boy MDC. Feel free to ask him if he'll join you outside of the closet.

The Madden Curse works in strange ways...apparently it dooms alias posters on low-rent football message boards.

Shiny flailing hard after getting busted using an alias to stick up for himself.

What a total focking loser. :(

Shiny flailing hard after getting busted using an alias to stick up for himself.

What a total focking loser. :(

Negative, phag.

I gave you the truth and you don't want to believe it. Not surprised, since almost all of your daily posts are spent denying it.

The only loser is you - the one who wants to believe a lie because the truth would destroy his world.

• Like 1

The Madden Curse works in strange ways...apparently it dooms alias posters on low-rent football message boards.

It gave him a permanent concussion. :(

Another violent leftist.

A #resistance guy

Called trump supporters trumptards

We need to ban the left from owning guns

Awww. Fake news idiot. Nice try. Go back to the Daily Caller.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904366?__twitter_impression=true

Ravenchamps" did not belong to the shooter, who the police say was a Baltimore resident named David Katz and who killed himself in the shooting. And the announcement caused considerable trouble for the real person who owned the account.

The fringe sites Infowars and Gateway Pundit, plus far-right commentator Mike Cernovich and Daily Caller reporter Ian Miles Cheong, claimed that "Ravenchamps" similar to Katz's frequent video game username "Ravens2012champs" was operated by the alleged shooter before his death. They pointed to the account's rhetoric that repeatedly slammed the president, along with other political figures, pointing out a comment where Ravenchamps called users "Trumptards."

But the real owner of the account was a Minnesota native named Pavel, who returned to Reddit on Monday to see dozens of people claiming he was dead.

"I went on Reddit. I noticed I had 60, 70 unread messages. Usually I have two or something," Pavel, who didn't give his last name out of privacy concerns, told NBC News on Monday night. "I look at the messages and it's a bunch of people using my username claiming I'm that Madden shooter person. Half of them are messages like 'I hope that person's dead.'

Awww. Fake news idiot. Nice try. Go back to the Daily Caller. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904366?__twitter_impression=true

Ravenchamps" did not belong to the shooter, who the police say was a Baltimore resident named David Katz and who killed himself in the shooting. And the announcement caused considerable trouble for the real person who owned the account.

The fringe sites Infowars and Gateway Pundit, plus far-right commentator Mike Cernovich and Daily Caller reporter Ian Miles Cheong, claimed that "Ravenchamps" similar to Katz's frequent video game username "Ravens2012champs" was operated by the alleged shooter before his death. They pointed to the account's rhetoric that repeatedly slammed the president, along with other political figures, pointing out a comment where Ravenchamps called users "Trumptards."

But the real owner of the account was a Minnesota native named Pavel, who returned to Reddit on Monday to see dozens of people claiming he was dead.

"I went on Reddit. I noticed I had 60, 70 unread messages. Usually I have two or something," Pavel, who didn't give his last name out of privacy concerns, told NBC News on Monday night. "I look at the messages and it's a bunch of people using my username claiming I'm that Madden shooter person. Half of them are messages like 'I hope that person's dead.'

He is not doing so good in this discussion.

He is not doing so good in this discussion.

For all the fake news you people decry, it's funny that you guys post the most of it. Sad and pathetic that your "news sources" tried to ruin an innocent person's life. Focking pathetic.

Awww. Fake news idiot. Nice try. Go back to the Daily Caller.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904366?__twitter_impression=true

Fake news idiot? You believed it to until it was debunked and you found this article. Don't act like you didn't think that was him.

Fake news idiot? You believed it to until it was debunked and you found this article. Don't act like you didn't think that was him.

Yeah, it was so unbelievable. But Giraldi, all by herself, saw right through it from jump. What a tool.

• Like 1

Wait a minute. Little Buddy is the official nickname for IGotWorms.

:huh:

Unlike you I don't read racist propaganda. Sucks to be a bigot

Yeah, it was so unbelievable. But Giraldi, all by herself, saw right through it from jump. What a tool.

So now that all your right wing websites have published fake news, you're not allowed to use them ever again right? That's the way it works?

Oh...and I thought you weren't going to send me DM's anymore? You sent another one? I must really be living in your head man. Get a life. Go bug someone else.

So now that all your right wing websites have published fake news, you're not allowed to use them ever again right? That's the way it works?

Oh...and I thought you weren't going to send me DM's anymore? You sent another one? I must really be living in your head man. Get a life. Go bug someone else.

What's a DM?

• Like 1

What's a DM?

It's Ebonics for "private message" popularized by the upstanding gentleman Yo Gotti.

It's Ebonics for "private message" popularized by the upstanding gentleman Yo Gotti.

Oh. Then he's just lying. That's how he rolls.

I always thought it meant dik messages. :dunno:

Any message from HT is a dik message.

Maholmes and Brady on Madden 22.

Crickets.

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maholmes and Brady on Madden 22.

Crickets.

Good thing Bienemy and Leftwich were around to put in the game plans and call the plays. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good thing Bienemy and Leftwich were around to put in the game plans and call the plays. 

Some idiot team will give McDaniels 4 years 32 million this off season.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Some idiot team will give McDaniels 4 years 32 million this off season.

At least he actually calls plays. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At least he actually calls plays. 

The Belichick tree is rotted and can't grow a single leaf

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

The Belichick tree is rotted and can't grow a single leaf

Don’t I know it! 

Parcells direct coaching tree, not the way they use Bill Walsh’s coaching tree that uses his assistants assistants. 
Parcells: Bellicheck, Coughlin, S Payton. 
Bellicheck:  Beuller. Beuller Beuller.