Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Ron DeSantis- “monkey this up” story (shocking twist!)

OUTFOCKINGSTANDING

Now do away with the 'Not Reporting Criminal Behavior by Minorities' policy.

Floridas always been a fiscally responsible state and its a great state to start a business. One of our short falls was we were typically mid-pack when it came to education (despite Miami dragging us way down in that category). I expect us to make some strides now in education.

This is how you keep getting my independent vote. CC is made by retards for retards.

Wasnt CC originally created because blacks/minorties learned differently or something?

Grease Monkey oil change service business - Freaking racists.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=2IZUXNyVMLCIggeLro_4BA&q=monkey+grease&oq=monkey+grease&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.0.0l5.40528.46277..49585...0.0..0.128.2111.6j14......0....1.........0i71j41j0i67j46j46i67j0i131j46i275j46i131.SU1692l47uY#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=16772482777626251858

"Monkey Business" movie 1952

I guess Cary Grant is a Freaking Racist.

"Grease monkey, a slang term for a mechanic." Freaking racist Wikipedia.

Monkey Around game:

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=DodUXMueHM6zggfH_6OAAw&q=monkey+around+game&oq=monkey+around&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.0.0l5.1517.7687..10366...2.0..0.880.3898.2j6j2j1j1j0j2......0....1.........0i71j41j0i67j0i131j46.oj8uze9PVZw#lbl=OVERVIEW&pie=plaji-i

"Get ready to get up and move! Monkey Around contains 40 cards that prompt players to do movements together - from hugs, to high fives, to simple skills like balancing..."

Freaking racists.

9" Monkey Wrench, Steel. 2-1/4" Jaw

Freaking racist tool.

The Monkey Bar.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=uIlUXM_dEPCN_QahmpeACg&q=monkey+bar&oq=monkey&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.6.41l4j0l2j0i131j0.1887.6466..10658...3.0..0.1196.2728.2j5j1j1j7-1......0....1.........0i71j46j46i131j0i67.agauENKxGHA#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:6407762793487689952,rc_q:The%20Monkey%20Bar,ru_q:The%20Monkey%20Bar

Freaking racist bar. I bet they don't even sell Hennessy.

I wonder if any black people fall under the sign of the Monkey?

Monkey is the ninth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028... The monkey is a clever animal.

If a phrase or word can be applied to a person of any color then its not racist. But specific words like the N word for blacks, chink for chinese, or kike or Jews are taboo. White people can be referred to as monkeys too

And yet, the word monkey conjures of up images of black people for the liberal media. Seems odd. :dunno:

Wasnt CC originally created because blacks/minorties learned differently or something?

No idea but when it takes 5+ minutes to write out the solution to 34 - 18, then it is retarded.

• Like 1

And yet, the word monkey conjures of up images of black people for the liberal media. Seems odd. :dunno:

My dad likes watching discovery channel, natgeo, animal planet, etc. Any time a monkey would appear he would comment *hey look its you* jokingly. If my friends were over, whether they were white or black, and multiple monkeys were shown he would comment *and theres so-so as well*. Wasnt racist and he did it jokingly. Nowadays, if he did that he would be crucified despite not having a racist bone in his body which is sad

• Like 1

My dad likes watching discovery channel, natgeo, animal planet, etc. Any time a monkey would appear he would comment *hey look its you* jokingly. If my friends were over, whether they were white or black, and multiple monkeys were shown he would comment *and theres so-so as well*. Wasnt racist and he did it jokingly. Nowadays, if he did that he would be crucified despite not having a racist bone in his body which is sad

8 years of obama. A mess that idiot created.

I would sometimes refer to my kids as monkeys as well.

I don't know much about the guy, but i feel strongly that the comment was not racist. But I also understand both why some people NEED to believe it might be, and why some people WANT it to be so....

Why does the liberal media equate black people to monkeys, apes, etc? Every time some says monkey, they claim it's racist. :dunno:

they sure do, lots if guys here to

Chalk it up to theid own inherent racism I guess.

Unpredictable Florida governor Ron DeSantis cleans house and bucks status quo to make state great

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/florida-governor-ron-desantis-cleans-house-and-bucks-status-quo-to-make-state-great-again

• Most significantly, DeSantis replaced three Florida supreme court justices who were required to retire at age 75. His appointees — Barbara Lagoa, Robert J. Luck, and Carlos Muñiz — have shifted the court’s composition from four liberals and three conservatives to one liberal and six conservatives. This jump to the right should keep the Sunshine State’s top tribunal safe for constitutionalism.

• DeSantis pioneered Florida Deregathon — a one-day summit in which agency heads targeted red tape, especially in occupational licensing. While eye surgeons and airline pilots should certify their competence, why do nail polishers and boxing timekeepers need Tallahassee’s permission to work? Florida’s 1,200-hour training requirement for new barbers, for instance, stymies competition by boosting costs and headaches for new entrants.

• Like 1

C'mon, in this day and age you simply must know that EVERY thing you say will be twisted into some form of harmful speech, this one is pretty well known to be well out of bounds....

But it honestly could have been anything, words have been weaponized to manipulate the weak-minded, and in case you have not noticed, there is an awful lot of weak minded people out there.

11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Unpredictable Florida governor Ron DeSantis cleans house and bucks status quo to make state great

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/florida-governor-ron-desantis-cleans-house-and-bucks-status-quo-to-make-state-great-again

• Most significantly, DeSantis replaced three Florida supreme court justices who were required to retire at age 75. His appointees — Barbara Lagoa, Robert J. Luck, and Carlos Muñiz — have shifted the court’s composition from four liberals and three conservatives to one liberal and six conservatives. This jump to the right should keep the Sunshine State’s top tribunal safe for constitutionalism.

• DeSantis pioneered Florida Deregathon — a one-day summit in which agency heads targeted red tape, especially in occupational licensing. While eye surgeons and airline pilots should certify their competence, why do nail polishers and boxing timekeepers need Tallahassee’s permission to work? Florida’s 1,200-hour training requirement for new barbers, for instance, stymies competition by boosting costs and headaches for new entrants.

Congrats on getting 3 new "conservative" justices appointed to the part of government that is supposed to be unbiased and uninfluenced by politics.   :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Congrats on getting 3 new "conservative" justices appointed to the part of government that is supposed to be unbiased and uninfluenced by politics.   :thumbsup:

Great job by the governor!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So the 3 "liberal" justices he replaced were unbiased?  Did you even proof read your post before you hit submit?

C'mon, Honcho!  WTF?

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So the 3 "liberal" justices he replaced were unbiased?  Did you even proof read your post before you hit submit?

C'mon, Honcho!  WTF?

Usually I don't respond to you, cause, well you are retarded and all, but I'll make an exception in this case.   

Did I say the three justices he replaced were unbiased, did I comment on them at all?  Did i say anywhere that appointing politically motivated justices is okay?   I'll help you out with the answer, since well, you are retarded.   No to both questions...

No go fock off. 

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Usually I don't respond to you, cause, well you are retarded and all, but I'll make an exception in this case.   

Did I say the three justices he replaced were unbiased, did I comment on them at all?  Did i say anywhere that appointing politically motivated justices is okay?   I'll help you out with the answer, since well, you are retarded.   No to both questions...

No go fock off. 

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!  🤣

Poor Honcho.  Got called out on his fake outrage and now is all but-hurt.  Par for the course.