Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Tarik Cohen

Nagy who was the offensive coordinator for KC last season did a great job of getting T. Hill in open space.

Cohen is cheap (round 7-10). Anyone think we'll see some big PPR numbers from Cohen this season?

He's on the bubble for me in a two player keeper/auction league. Really want him but afraid I'll have to throw'em back in the pool.

I really like his upside as a Flex player, especially in PPR or .5 PPR leagues. Wouldn't really feel comfortable with him as a starting RB until you see what his role entails. But I think his big play ability along with Matt Nagy's successful history of using backs (and Tyreek Hill) as pass catchers in space is super intriguing.

He's a great option in the middle rounds when all of the starting backs/those with defined roles are starting to dry up.

There's been talks of Nagy moving him around but haven't seen any of it yet in Pre season.

He had a great start and then just faded like Foxy John.

There's been talks of Nagy moving him around but haven't seen any of it yet in Pre season.

He had a great start and then just faded like Foxy John.

Doesn't Cohen have a lingering injury that isn't supposed fully heal until November, or am I mixing him up with someone else? Plus, Nagy hasn't been playing any starters most of the preseason.

Doesn't Cohen have a lingering injury that isn't supposed fully heal until November, or am I mixing him up with someone else? Plus, Nagy hasn't been playing any starters most of the preseason.

The healthy-by-November guy is Chris Thompson of WAS.

The healthy-by-November guy is Chris Thompson of WAS.

Thanks. That was driving me crazy. Same role though on the field.

Bears have such a new situation you just don't know who will benefit. I went with Burton myself.