tubby_mcgee

CNN and McCain family -- bunch of cowards. More concerned with agenda than respect.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No wonder you're the least respected poster here. You do understand what party Carter worked for?  Clinton? Jesus. Moron.

Trump has been living in your head rent-free for almost 3 years now.  It's painfully obvious its driven you mad.  🤣

“No one will ever love you the way they loved my father…. I wish I had been given more Saturday’s with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?” Megan McCain 

This just in......

Nobody loved your Father

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Gee, and you wonder why Joe Bryant kicked these guys out.

Classy.

So you didn't bother to read the facts?

McCain actively sought to remove a fairly elected president.

Imagine, hypothetical of course, that Bernie somehow won the 2020 election. Then you find out that John Kerry, or Chuck Schumer, had been coordinating with a foreign agent in an attempt to prevent him from taking office.

Would you consider that normal behavior?

McCain is a disgrace and a traitor.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

So.........anybody know about McCain's Military Tribunal? 

Is it possible that's what happened to both him & Bush Sr.? 

The way the Daily Mail worded the headline for the story of that Facebook message Cindy McCain received kind of sounds like Trump wrote it, if you read it fast. There's lots of people in the comments horrified he did that.

What I find really fascinating is how the same media that heralds McCain today was so abrasive toward him when he sought to run against the wonderful Obama....

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

What I find really fascinating is how the same media that heralds McCain today was so abrasive toward him when he sought to run against the wonderful Obama....

I don't remember the media being personally abrasive towards McCain. Most of that was the results of Palin. He scored huge points for standing up to some of the nitwits at his own rallies who were openly racist. They even brought those clips back when he died. Sure wouldn't see that out of the current guy.

But yeah, a lot of people were not in the mood for another 4 years of blindly backing the Iraq War.

And honestly, the one who attacked McCain the hardest? Was Rush Limbaugh and his crew. They hated him for being so moderate. And then when he finally became the only game in town, their tepid support was too little too late. Over 7 million voters who voted for Bush just  refused to participate in that election.

Dude got some horrible advice, including apparently from his wife about Sarah Palin. And then pretty much killed himself when Lehman shat the bed.

There's a lot of post mortems that project he would have pulled it off if he had chosen Lieberman instead of Palin.

Adding: Love love love to see AOC and Palin debate.

...or jello wrestle.

In pumps.

And not much else.

💞💞💞👅

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't remember the media of being personally racist towards McCain. Most of that was the results of Palin. But yeah, a lot of people were not in the mood for another 4 years of blindly backing the Iraq War.

Dude got some horrible advice, including apparently from his wife about Sarah Palin. And then pretty much killed himself when Lehman shat the bed.

There's a lot of post mortems that project he would have pulled it off if he had chosen Lieberman instead of Palin.

Yeah, I don't remember any racist insults thrown atMcCain, which is why I did not make such an assertion. Where does that assertion come from?

The media was not very kind to McCain, because they wanted to sway the public toward Obama. I do not believe for a moment that any of the stuff the media did at that time was legit, i think we are actually getting their real view of him at this time.  but again, the media is intent to set the stage, to manipulate the people, on behalf of Dems, and at that time they had to beat down McCain to get the people to vote the way THEY BELIEVE we should....

'abrasive' auto corrected to 'racist'. Go back and read my post now and should clear things up.

No name should rot in hell. 

On 3/17/2019 at 6:16 PM, Gepetto said:

Wiff,  has Saturday Night Live ever made fun of Obama?

Nope, but they did take a stab at Bush's Iraq War with their Obama skit:  And it goes on to celebrate Obama as cool and a superhero.

We've done this about a dozen times already. All you have to do is Google something like SNL makes fun of Obama and the results come pouring back. But you guys have your own little narrative stuck on permanent Auto repeat. So what's the point? Like I said, we've done this before.

and yeah, Trump is made fun of more because, just for example, this last weekend alone? He tweeted over 50 times! Everything from judge Purina to Saturday Night live rerun for Christ's sake.

That's why I brought up him tweeting over 20 times about twilight. The dude is literally a lunatic. And if this is what we know about him now? Can you imagine what we're going to find out after he's out of office?

"NOT A PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET! NOPE! PUPPET PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

Clearly, a very stable genius. 😄

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

'abrasive' auto corrected to 'racist'. Go back and read my post now and should clear things up.

That does help, makes more sense now.  👍

There is quite a change on the part of the leftist media outlets regarding McCain, once he was no longer a threat to their agenda.....

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

There is quite a change on the part of the leftist media outlets regarding McCain, once he was no longer a threat to their agenda.....

Again, I would strongly encourage you to go back and read some of Limbaugh's comments regarding McCain all the way up until he was GOP candidate.

But yeah, once McCain chose Palin? Then freaking field day. But again go back and read people like Kathleen Parker and Bill kristol who were hardcore on the right on Fox panels all the way up until the time that Palin was named. I believe Kathleen Parker called her a b******* artist in print.

Really wish McCain would have gone with Lieberman. Between Palin and his dumbass Joe the plumber nonsense, his campaign sort of got away from him and was subsequently hijacked by the stupid.

I hope Tina Fey sent a huge bouquet of roses to McCain's funeral.

Damn, Palin absolutely made her career.

Obama ran around yapping "Hope and Change" and he didn't change sh!t.   And "Hope" ...FYI....doesn't get ANYTHING done.  Nothing. 

You can sit around day and night "hoping" you are healthy or rich or this or that or whatever.....it doesn't do ANYTHING....yet his entire election was based on "Hope and Change".>

"Gee. I hope I can turn things around"  .

Maybe the lazy fock shoulda "DID" instead of hoped.  ??

6 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Obama ran around yapping "Hope and Change" and he didn't change sh!t.   And "Hope" ...FYI....doesn't get ANYTHING done.  Nothing. 

You can sit around day and night "hoping" you are healthy or rich or this or that or whatever.....it doesn't do ANYTHING....yet his entire election was based on "Hope and Change".>

"Gee. I hope I can turn things around"  .

Maybe the lazy fock shoulda "DID" instead of hoped.  ??

For a group of people that run around spouting on a daily basis Trump won and everybody should just get used to it.

.... They sure spend a lot of time on Obama. And worse than that? On Hillary, who was never president.

Not a whole lot can be done about Obama now, except scream what about what about what about?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

For a group of people that run around spouting on a daily basis Trump won and everybody should just get used to it.

.... They sure spend a lot of time on Obama. And worse than that? On Hillary, who was never president.

Not a whole lot can be done about Obama now, except scream what about what about what about?

You need help dude.  Seriously.  There are doctor's that handle this kind of mental issue.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You need help dude.  Seriously.  There are doctor's that handle this kind of mental issue.

you forgot to login as Mr Handjob.

57 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Again, I would strongly encourage you to go back and read some of Limbaugh's comments regarding McCain all the way up until he was GOP candidate.

But yeah, once McCain chose Palin? Then freaking field day. But again go back and read people like Kathleen Parker and Bill kristol who were hardcore on the right on Fox panels all the way up until the time that Palin was named. I believe Kathleen Parker called her a b******* artist in print.

Really wish McCain would have gone with Lieberman. Between Palin and his dumbass Joe the plumber nonsense, his campaign sort of got away from him and was subsequently hijacked by the stupid.

We are talking around each other, the media is biased to an unnatural extent, their duality with regard to McCain is a clear representation that they are a political propaganda arm, not journalism.... we should not treat CNN, MSNBC, Fox as legitimate "news" sources.

17 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

We are talking around each other, the media is biased to an unnatural extent, their duality with regard to McCain is a clear representation that they are a political propaganda arm, not journalism.... we should not treat CNN, MSNBC, Fox as legitimate "news" sources.

translation...Ray will be burying his head in the sand.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

translation...Ray will be burying his head in the sand.  

Nothing to offer? How unsurprising.   Your assertion seems to fall short, since I continue to attempt to hold a conversation. Perhaps you have a thought, that is your own, that you might care to share on the topic?

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Its not the same media, wiff actually pointed this out, you bury your head in the sand about it.  

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Yeah, I don't remember any racist insults thrown atMcCain, which is why I did not make such an assertion. Where does that assertion come from?

The media was not very kind to McCain, because they wanted to sway the public toward Obama. I do not believe for a moment that any of the stuff the media did at that time was legit, i think we are actually getting their real view of him at this time.  but again, the media is intent to set the stage, to manipulate the people, on behalf of Dems, and at that time they had to beat down McCain to get the people to vote the way THEY BELIEVE we should....

You way overvalue anyone wanting Obama back then.  It was more there was very little chance for a Repub after the Iraq war.  And then add Palin, who was a complete focking nit wit.  I imagine you had on some nice blinders assessing her.  Wiff also addressed both of these, but you keep your head buried.  

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

There are a lot of changes in regards to McCain.  Repubs seem to have no problem smearing him in death, and possibly sending his wife awful messages.  

Its not the same media, wiff actually pointed this out, you bury your head in the sand about it.  

You way overvalue anyone wanting Obama back then.  It was more there was very little chance for a Repub after the Iraq war.  And then add Palin, who was a complete focking nit wit.  I imagine you had on some nice blinders assessing her.  Wiff also addressed both of these, but you keep your head buried.  

There are a lot of changes in regards to McCain.  Repubs seem to have no problem smearing him in death, and possibly sending his wife awful messages.  

Incorrect, i am calling out the media duality, wiff acknowledged a typo, but the duality factor remains untouched.

I do not value anything about Obama back then, I simply point to the duality of the media based on the political aims. I am not talking about Plain, that is a distraction, to justify the media's behavior through Palin is suspect at best. I do not accept that it was OK because of Plain, or wrong because of Palin.,....again, trying to stay on topic for just a moment, the media manipulates the public based on their political agenda....their representation of people and facts changes based on that media outlets respective political goals.

We can add a thread to talk about other political people and their reasons for playing political games, but if the media continues to be activists posing as journalists i will continue to point to it.

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Incorrect, i am calling out the media duality, wiff acknowledged a typo, but the duality factor remains untouched.

I do not value anything about Obama back then, I simply point to the duality of the media based on the political aims. I am not talking about Plain, that is a distraction, to justify the media's behavior through Palin is suspect at best. I do not accept that it was OK because of Plain, or wrong because of Palin.,....again, trying to stay on topic for just a moment, the media manipulates the public based on their political agenda....their representation of people and facts changes based on that media outlets respective political goals.

We can add a thread to talk about other political people and their reasons for playing political games, but if the media continues to be activists posing as journalists i will continue to point to it.

you're a funny guy Ray

you're a funny guy Ray

Sometimes.....often unintentionally   :wall:

Ray is spot on, the media loved McCain "The Renegade" right up until he decided to run for president on the Republican ticket.  

Nice revisionist history up in here.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

What’s wrong with you? 

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

LOL, we are not one in the same.  Simply pointing out that you choose to see what you want to see, and not seeing what actually is there.  But really, it's ok.  I can't help you.  A doctor can.  I just encourage you to go see one, that's all.

4 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Spot on my friend, spot on.  The same media that trashed Palin is the same media that is promoting worse that currently exists on the left.

To me, this is a pretty clear example of the kind of sheep that follow Trump mindlessly and without question. In other words members of a cult of personality.

How do you know that? Imagine if Obama had said even a tenth of these things about McCain. The Trump crew here would lose their freaking minds. What does he know? He didn't even serve in the military! He's not even American I told you! And on and on... What a classless jerk for making fun of somebody who's not even around to defend himself!

Anybody anybody who's honest would have to admit that. All you need to do is go back to the last year or so of the campaign between McCain and Obama to see the kind of vitriol that was launched from the McCain side about Obama's lack of military service.

Hell, go back further to candidates who did serve and even they were Swift boated. But somehow, Trump, even with all his cowardice company gets a pass on saying absolutely vile crap about McCain.

If you can't realistically admit the dichotomy and hypocrisy in that, it's just further proof of your blind, unthinking, sheep like hero worship of a guy who absolutely doesn't deserve it.

But again, Trump had you guys figured out from the get-go. Just a bunch of rubes they would let him kill somebody in the middle of fifth avenue and you guys would find ways to fall all over yourselves to make excuses for him doing so. He knew it back then.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

To me, this is a pretty clear example of the kind of sheep that follow Trump mindlessly and without question. In other words members of a cult of personality.

How do you know that? Imagine if Obama had said even a tenth of these things about McCain. The Trump crew here would lose their freaking minds. What does he know? He didn't even serve in the military! He's not even American I told you! And on and on... What a classless jerk for making fun of somebody who's not even around to defend himself!

Anybody anybody who's honest would have to admit that. All you need to do is go back to the last year or so of the campaign between McCain and Obama to see the kind of vitriol that was launched from the McCain side about Obama's lack of military service.

Hell, go back further to candidates who did serve and even they were Swift boated. But somehow, Trump, even with all his cowardice company gets a pass on saying absolutely vile crap about McCain.

If you can't realistically it method Academy and hypocrisy in that, it's just further proof of your blind, unthinking, sheep like hero worship of a guy who absolutely doesn't deserve it.

But again, Trump had you guys figured out from the get-go. Just a bunch of rubes they would let him kill somebody in the middle of fifth avenue and you guys would find ways to fall all over yourselves to make excuses for him doing so. He knew it back then.

Who should we vote for wiff? Out of all the people who announced they are running for President, who is your favorite? You always have plenty of bad things to say about everyone but I’ve never seen you actually offer an alternative. I’d love to hear it. 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who should we vote for wiff? Out of all the people who announced they are running for President, who is your favorite? You always have plenty of bad things to say about everyone but I’ve never seen you actually offer an alternative. I’d love to hear it. 

Bingo. They still think it's about Trump. If Trump was going around saying open borders and let's bring in more refugees he's not president. 

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

If you can't realistically it method Academy and hypocrisy in that, it's just further proof of your blind, unthinking, sheep like hero worship of a guy who absolutely doesn't deserve it.

Nailed it

Trump has been doing a bang up job keeping the Muslims out.  Where did all the protesters go? They like Mexicans better now? 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

If you can't realistically admit the dichotomy and hypocrisy in that, it's just further proof of your blind, unthinking, sheep like hero worship of a guy who absolutely doesn't deserve it.

Did McCain try to sabotage the Obama presidency?

• Like 1