Sign in to follow this  
Lions_slappy

Royce Freeman for Doug Baldwin

I have Royce Freeman in a 0.5 PPR 10 team league and I'm considering to trade him for D. Baldwin.

My RB's are:

E. Elliott

C. McCaffrey

R. Burkhead

M. Mack

My WR's are:

Tyreek Hill

Demaryius Thomas

Golden Tate

Randall Cobb.

Unfortunately I already pulled the trigger an the other owner accepted. Now, the deal is up for league voting for the next two days. How do I pull back this deal in Yahoo?

I would try to say it was a technical malfunction and get Royce back immediately.

Lol.

pull back? C'mon now...that's bush league. Now it's time to hope the knee holds up for Baldwin and that Denver suddenly likes their other back more...

I'm sticking with the trade. Assuming Baldwin's knee is OK, he's going to be huge this year. Lets face it, Seattle's defense is a shadow of it's former self and they are going to be coming from behind in a lot of games which means more targets for Wilson's favorite receiver. With Graham and Richardson now gone those targets to Baldwin will surely increase.

I'm sticking with the trade. Assuming Baldwin's knee is OK, he's going to be huge this year. Lets face it, Seattle's defense is a shadow of it's former self and they are going to be coming from behind in a lot of games which means more targets for Wilson's favorite receiver. With Graham and Richardson now gone those targets to Baldwin will surely increase.

No doubt I was joking. Baldwin is not a bad asset to have on your team.

Poor trade. I want someone with higher upside. Baldwin has good spots here and there, but he hasn't been the most consistent week to week guy. His knee makes him even more sketchy. Add in Jaron Brown is a quality receiver. I see Baldwin as a receiver who will finish around 20th. Meanwhile you traded away a RB who could easily finish top 10.