Sign in to follow this  
webbah

Yahoo waiver question

Our league settings are weekly rolling based on standings. All undrafted players show a status of being on waivers until 9/7. Why is that? Shouldn't they be free agents until tonight when they are on waivers through Tuesday?

It sounds to me like you guys might have Continuous Waivers set up, so everyone's on waivers at all times. You may also have it set to be on waivers after draft. Check your league settings and the Yahoo help to figure things out for sure.

It sounds to me like you guys might have Continuous Waivers set up, so everyone's on waivers at all times. You may also have it set to be on waivers after draft. Check your league settings and the Yahoo help to figure things out for sure.

Thanks - though the settings indicate that post draft players follow waiver rules which is "game time - Tuesday". I think all players should be free agents unless they were drafted and subsequently waived.

When was your draft? If your draft was recent, they'll be on waivers till Tuesday. Our draft was Sunday the 26th and players were on waivers till that Tuesday with the same settings as you.

Our draft was on Tuesday the 4th. Waiver period set to 1 one day so at minimum should be cleared today. Not so. Any other ideas?

I think the draft might count as Gameday. So everyone's gameday was Tuesday the 4th and then they're on waivers till the next tuesday via your ww option. The 1 day waiver time likely applies to players that are dropped during the week.