Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

I was in Chengdu during the Sichuan earthquake in 2008. The ground shook for a minute and a half and the next three weeks, there were so many aftershocks, thousands, that just sitting in my living room felt like I was on a boat.

I couldn't tell you about hurricanes and typhoons though, they aren't my thing.

It's mid 80s and sunny here in Michigan.

T's and P's :(

• Like 1

ANOTHER dam tornado just came through here. Didnt hit where Im at but sh1t.

That doesnt make sense . You shouid have said a tornado came through somewhere else.

state representative Sheila jackson-lee has proposed that we simply punch holes in the various Coastal communities to allow the water to drain out.

• Like 1

state representative Sheila jackson-lee has proposed that we simply punch holes in the various Coastal communities to allow the water to drain out.

The problem with quoting Sheila Jackson-Lee is that nobody can tell if youre joking or not.
  • Like 1

ANOTHER dam tornado just came through here. Didnt hit where Im at but sh1t.

About 15 years ago, I was in law school in St. Petersburg Florida. A hurricane was coming dead at is (charlie I think), so we evaciated to a hotel in Orlando. Me and a friend, his girl and a friend, two dogs, two cats, in two cars.

On the way home, we decided to take a back way, as we knew the interstate would be a parking lot. Im watching the radar on my phone, because there are tornadoes popping up all over the place. We are barely staying ahead of them.

The girl driving the other car was driving slow as sh!t. She refused to let anyone else drive or go faster. We finally showed her the line of tornadoes we were trying to outrun, and she turned over the keys. Was a crazy day.

The problem with quoting Sheila Jackson-Lee is that nobody can tell if youre joking or not.

:first:

Just think, Digby woulda drowned on some Island if it weren't for me.

Nah. They still had to work. She just got placed on a different team. She went in to work last night. Almost didnt make it back cause the flooding was making it impossible for her come back in town

You are an angel...sent here to protect Digby.

from this day forth, wiff will be known as 'skipper'.

Chick-Fil-A stepping up. Such a great company.

They used to be. But then they replaced their carrot raisin salad for kale salad.

This is exactly what happened during the Holocaust.

My school cancelled classes the rest of this week. Waters keep rising and more flooding is happening. Lake near my house has started flooding into places. Literally cant get anywhere cause of all the flooding around me trapping us here. No flooding in our town yet though

My school cancelled classes the rest of this week. Waters keep rising and more flooding is happening. Lake near my house has started flooding into places. Literally cant get anywhere cause of all the flooding around me trapping us here. No flooding in our town yet though

You plan on getting in the game and maybe volunteering to help during this disaster? Just wondering.

You plan on getting in the game and maybe volunteering to help during this disaster? Just wondering.

If I remember correctly, GFIAFP saved at least 10 lives on 9/11.

wtf has digby done in the last 4 days? :mad:

If I remember correctly, GFIAFP saved at least 10 lives on 9/11.

wtf has digby done in the last 4 days? :mad:

Not sh1t lol. Seriously though, theres not much for me to do. I dont know electrical stuff so cant do that. Dont own a boat. Trees are already being taken care of. Cant go anywhere due to blocked roads. Only thing I have done is taken some chicken bog and couple cases of water up to the police department. They patrolled ALL day and night to make sure people didnt need help or anyone was breaking into places during and after the hurricane. Dad made the chicken bog though

• Like 1

It was fun today being able to cruise with my buddy in his boat down places roads were supposed to be. My favorite river house is completely flooded though which upsets me. Beautiful place and now water is up to the windows

My in laws just left today and were able to get home. Lots of minor damage but luckily water didnt make it in. They just tonight got power back.

• Like 2

My in laws just left today and were able to get home. Lots of minor damage but luckily water didnt make it in. They just tonight got power back.

Man flooding is bad around here. Im almost completely trapped in town. Everywhere around me is flooding and roads are closed. Its getting worse by the day.

Thank goodness that's over much more surface area and flatter topography.

Why bring his mom into it? :dunno: