Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

If you're just interested in playing at the Poor Donald is a victim of the meany liberals, that's your prerogative. If you actually want to learn something, Google Whitefish energy in Puerto Rico.

a 300 million dollar no-bid contract awarded to a 2 man company in the same Hometown as his interior secretary as I recall. Whose son took an internship with the company. And they were going to charge the government $300 an hour per employee. And all sorts of other ridiculous costs. And had a specific clause in the contract that Puerto Rico nor any other government agency could audit for profit or other considerations.

It was a real swamp drainer.

I Googled it and didn't see anything that points to Trump as the cause of this horrible contract.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/15/16648924/puerto-rico-whitefish-contract-congress-investigation

http://www.theweek.co.uk/in-depth/89834/who-is-to-blame-for-puerto-rico-s-hurricane-relief-shambles

And then constantly, the next week, despite what the Pentagon and all of our intelligence Services had cautioned, he took steps to save Chinese jobs at their Chinese Telecom company that was suspected to have been spying on American soldiers and others here in the states. Hell, the Pentagon even band their shiit from our bases.

ZTE was hit with a $1.2 Billion fine and given 10 years probation, during which the US has complete autonomy to govern over pretty much everything they do. In other words, we own them. A better solution than destroying them, I would say.

Always with the name calling. Why so angry all the time?

He's a loser and got left behind by the Trump economy.

Couple of morons on the outer banks camera. Do you think they their pants before they drown? They just walked off camera.

Hundreds of thousands of water bottles meant for victims of Hurricane Maria are still sitting at a Puerto Rico airport — nearly a year after the deadly storm, according to a report.

FEMA acknowledged to CBS News on Wednesday that the bottles were brought inland in 2017 in the wake of the hurricane and that they were turned over to “central government.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massive-stockpile-of-bottled-water-found-in-puerto-rico-a-year-after-maria/

Hundreds of thousands of water bottles meant for victims of Hurricane Maria are still sitting at a Puerto Rico airport — nearly a year after the deadly storm, according to a report.

FEMA acknowledged to CBS News on Wednesday that the bottles were brought inland in 2017 in the wake of the hurricane and that they were turned over to “central government.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massive-stockpile-of-bottled-water-found-in-puerto-rico-a-year-after-maria/

obviously Trump's fault. the media is a complete joke.

Case in point. Look at this tweet by NBC news. Un fuking believable. They purposefully downplay the storm in an attempt to make Trump look wrong! This is sad. He is too, but come on.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1040210533838974976?s=19

While they shouldn't be doing as much because there is still danger...that seems to be more of a case of an out and out lie by Trump...and he got called on it.

While they shouldn't be doing as much because there is still danger...that seems to be more of a case of an out and out lie by Trump...and he got called on it.

Are you saying we are not prepared or is the storm not getting larger?

This simply isn't true.

Are you saying we are not prepared or is the storm not getting larger?

Im saying when its dropping from a Cat 4 to a Cat 2 and Trump is claiming its getting larger and more powerful...he is not being truthful.

Or do you disagree?

• Like 1

Im saying when its dropping from a Cat 4 to a Cat 2 and Trump is claiming its getting larger and more powerful...he is not being truthful.

Or do you disagree?

Shut up and get a job ya bum.

• Like 1

Shut up and get a job ya bum.

Why would I get another job?

And you telling anyone to shut up is always funny trolling jackass.

Run along

Or do you disagree?

Read all the comments from that tweet NBC put out. Even libs think it was wrong. You will do anything to rip Trump. Is this where you tell us you don't deflect?

Why would I get another job?

And you telling anyone to shut up is always funny trolling jackass.

Run along

If you care that much about what Trump tweeted about a hurricane youre a focking loser plain and simple. People with real problems and real life issues dont care about small stuff like that ya bum. Im sitting here worrying about my bills and and your worried about what Trump tweeted. How low can you go?

If you care that much about what Trump tweeted about a hurricane youre a focking loser plain and simple. People with real problems and real life issues dont care about small stuff like that ya bum.

I don't care...in fact, Im not the one who brought it up...someone else did to whine about the MSM.

So take that up with the person who brought it up in the first place jackass.

I don't care...in fact, Im not the one who brought it up...someone else did to whine about the MSM.

You do care. Youre the only one that cares. Give it a focking rest and get a life ffs.

• Like 1

If you care that much about what Trump tweeted about a hurricane youre a focking loser plain and simple. People with real problems and real life issues dont care about small stuff like that ya bum. Im sitting here worrying about my bills and ###### and your worried about what Trump tweeted. How low can you go?

We have definitely established beyond any doubt that shotard is in fact a loser and has a really low IQ. He's what is wrong with this country.

Or do you disagree?

Most of the time I give you the benefit of the doubt because I reckon your a pretty smart guy just a misguided snowflake sometimes. But this either proves you have TDS or, youre just a headline reader and know a tiny bit about alot of things. You would be a moron to judge the danger of a storm by the Cat only. Cat has nothing to do with size. Power and speed are two entirely different things. The tropical storm winds are basically 400 miles wide. The storm is getting larger and more powerful. More powerful as in the TS winds are spreading over a wider path. The result is a larger area of storm surge, which by and far, kills more people than peak winds. So, please just stay out of this. Trump was right and the NBC tweet is downright dangerous.

• Like 1

You do care. You are truly delusional.

Lol...calling NBC out for a dangerous tweet is whining. You are very special.

One of the dumfocks from the weather chanel was standing on a dock and dropped his cell phone into the harbor. :lol:

The MSM sucks, plain and simple. They blame Trump for the Hurricane, they blame him for not acting fast enough, they blame him for possibly overplaying the significance of this thing when they have been humping it for all their worth for a week.

• Like 1

Or do you disagree?

Fake weather!

You do care. Youre the only one that cares. Give it a focking rest and get a life ffs.

Says the guy that came in just to about me and still doesn't understand the actual flow of the topic.

Fock off...seriously.

Says the guy that came in just to ###### about me and still doesn't understand the actual flow of the topic.

Fock off...seriously.

Most of the time I give you the benefit of the doubt because I reckon your a pretty smart guy just a misguided snowflake sometimes. But this either proves you have TDS or, youre just a headline reader and know a tiny bit about alot of things. You would be a moron to judge the danger of a storm by the Cat only. Cat has nothing to do with size. Power and speed are two entirely different things. The tropical storm winds are basically 400 miles wide. The storm is getting larger and more powerful. More powerful as in the TS winds are spreading over a wider path. The result is a larger area of storm surge, which by and far, kills more people than peak winds. So, please just stay out of this. Trump was right and the NBC tweet is downright dangerous.

I did not judge the danger of the storm. I judged him claiming "and more powerful" which is his exact quote and is exactly opposite of what was happening.

It is not getting more powerful...that is what the category means. Power. Winds are lower than they were.

You really should stop trying to insult me and my intelligence when you are arguing completely counter to the facts...Trump was not fully right...when he claimed more powerful...that was 100% incorrect. Don't try to spin this...it was wrong...its easy to admit that.

Lol...calling NBC out for a dangerous tweet is whining. You are very special.

Calling them out for being mean to Trump was the whining...I agreed they should not have posted it given the timing or downplay things.

The MSM sucks, plain and simple. They blame Trump for the Hurricane, they blame him for not acting fast enough, they blame him for possibly overplaying the significance of this thing when they have been humping it for all their worth for a week.

They did not blame him for the hurricane. Once again...you all would do much better if you didn't just flat out make up.

Thanks for your valuable contribution...just whining about me as you always do.

Hawker and Beaver want their schtick back.

Look at Sho with all the deflections and mental gymnastics after getting called out. Yet he recently wrote here....." I do not deflect" :lol:

This thread was way better when we were all pretending to care about digbys safety while he was laying the groundwork for some post hurricane hero stories.

• Like 2

Look at Sho with all the deflections and mental gymnastics after getting called out. Yet he recently wrote here....." I do not deflect" :lol:

Look at you running in only when you have five other Mean Girls to help back your play. Jesus Christ kids, just once have one single argument with one person? you trumptards couldn't take a without 5 other

guys wiping your ass.

This thread was way better when we were all pretending to care about digbys safety while he was laying the groundwork for some post hurricane hero stories.

Oh Ive already got a good one worked up about braving the floods to save a drowning puppy

• Like 2

Look at you running in only when you have five other Mean Girls to help back your play. Jesus Christ kids, just once have one single argument with one person? you ###### trumptards couldn't take a ###### without 5 other

guys wiping your ass.

This coming from you is priceless.

Look at you running in only when you have five other Mean Girls to help back your play. Jesus Christ kids, just once have one single argument with one person? you ###### trumptards couldn't take a ###### without 5 other

guys wiping your ass.

That and Ive taken the actual topics head in and not deflected anything. Beaver still following me around though...pathetic little troll.