Sign in to follow this  
njacinto

With the rain and wind in Cleveland...

Yeah don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite a while...

lol I'm in the exact same sitch in one league. I had Ben in all week, but just changed to Mahomes. That means Ben will throw for 400 and 5 TDs.

Lol that would be my luck as well!

I would check back before kickoff but based on the latest weather report the only player I would switch out would be Ben

anyone starting Hyde?

I have him in at flex ppr but not sure if I should keep him there.

If I was in a bigger league I would consider it. Definitely like him better than a burkhead

I would check back before kickoff but based on the latest weather report the only player I would switch out would be Ben

yeah, watching ESPN now and it looks like the severe weather has been downgraded and pretty much going to miss the game. It will be raining all game, but it's not going to be a Hurricane or have any flooding.

Well because of Alshon Jeffery being injured and Fuller questionable against Pats...I'm basically stuck with Josh Gordon in my lineup.

But as for James Conner....I also have Kenyan Drake and Dion Lewis (.vs. each others DEF). I know Miami's DEF is weak .vs. RB's but I feel like the Steelers might heavily rely on Conner with this weather....

Should I roll with James?

Well because of Alshon Jeffery being injured and Fuller questionable against Pats...I'm basically stuck with Josh Gordon in my lineup.

But as for James Conner....I also have Kenyan Drake and Dion Lewis (.vs. each others DEF). I know Miami's DEF is weak .vs. RB's but I feel like the Steelers might heavily rely on Conner with this weather....

Should I roll with James?

Oh yeah. Roll him with confidence. It's not torrential, and the forecast calls for .5 inches. I would be nervous about Gordon, but really all he needs is to come down with a few jump balls, which Tyrod should heave a few his way. I actually am liking Hyde more and more thinking about the dumps he should receive from Taylor

Not a great outlook on a sloppy / probably low scoring game. Would have been a perfect game for LeVeon Bell to eat in. I am rolling AB with the hope of an end around score or 5 yard slant for the score. Dont see many air yards today.

Yeah don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite a while...

Caddyshack!