Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football Day Week 1

You started Mahomes week 1?

Nice :thumbsup:

I was high on him and got him late. Paired with TK I thought great 1-2 punch.

This. Jones wants control. He is a control freak to his teams demise. He doesn't want another Jimmy Johnson situation. Jones would rather lose than win with someone else in control. I wouldn't support that schmuck and his team one bit. Garrett is a yes man and will let Jones walk all over him. Perfect guy for the Cowboys job

Yes to God, I've said for at least a decade now that the NFL and other leagues need to implement the Allen Davis rule.

I give Davis his due back in the day. But good Christ, for the past 20 before he passed it was a train wreck.

I understand these guys have paid a lot of money. But there has to be some sort of mechanism to force them to see control either to related parties or barring that, to force the sale. It's not like they won't derive a huge financial gain from it.

we can certainly see examples in other franchises and other professional sports as well.

I'm ready for Carrie Underwood.

She's preggers now. WTF? The world is filled with fat homely women that have no better value than to be incubators or breeders. Can we use them for what they were built for and keep the pretty girls pretty?

She's preggers now. WTF? The world is filled with fat homely women that have no better value than to be incubators or breeders. Can we use them for what they were built for and keep the pretty girls pretty?

In hubby's defense - I'm sure it's hard as hell to stay out of it. :dunno:

Then who are you gonna fap to in 18 years? Pretty girls of the future have to crawl out of the current pretty girls. Just how it is.