Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

9/11

Thats pretty great footage, must have been scary as hell. Still seems like the plane crashing wouldnt bring the building down like that. Would just cause a bunch of wreckage on those floors.

you're right, it wouldn't

Exhibit A of the classless and hateful media and the useful idiots who eat it up.

Hundreds of media outlets put out this story today?

###### Nazi level propaganda.

It is exactly this type of stuff that causes people to vote for Trump.

Here is the video that all of the Nazi rags are quoting from:

Wiff, I hate to make suicide jokes given your family history, but you really are a shitty human being.

Thanks for the video.

Why do you think Trump made a point to mention his tower being the tallest again?

Thanks for the video.

Why do you think Trump made a point to mention his tower being the tallest again?

Cause he's an egomaniac?

Thanks for the video.

Exactly.

Same guy who came out and said he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11, but his office couldn't come up with a single funeral or even person when questioned on it.

Same guy who took $150,000 cash grant that was meant for small businesses damaged in 9/11. Even though his wasn't at all.

Typical. Trump can do no wrong. But anybody who reminds people of the classless shiit he pulled are the really bad guys.

Who, on 911 itself for God's sake automatically goes to "Now MY building's the tallest!"

I mean, what kind of mind even thinks that? I was passing out water and soft drinks at the convention center for the 100s of people who showed up to give blood for Pete's sake.

... And trumps chasing down a microphone to brag that he's got the tallest building?

Yeah, of the two, if you think that Trumps not the bad guy in that equation, you got a twisted head.

Even the most Ardent supporter should be able to say something like, "yeah, not a good look. Probably shouldn't have said that especially that day."

The fact that Senator alludes to me killing myself, but can't even manage to say something like the above? Pretty much shows his true character right there.

Wow

###### Nazi level propaganda.

It is exactly this type of stuff that causes people to vote for Trump.

Wiff, I hate to make suicide jokes given your family history, but you really are a shitty human being.

Couple things stand out here.

1. I don't think you understand the meaning of the term propaganda. You may want to look it up. But direct quotes? Direct quotes that are recorded? That is not propaganda, genius. But I'm sure Hannity probably spun it that way for you.

2. I've never seen that video. I Googled the quote. It's not exactly unknown you know. Just like his quote about witnessing all the Muslims celebrating. It's really cool,they have this thing called the search engine.

3. Shiit, I didn't know Trump actually called in to do the self promotion. Wow, that's even worse. I mean, it's bad enough if you said that when somebody from a gaggle of reporters shoved the microphone in his face. But to actually Chase down? My the media? - on that day?

Like I said, if you think the bad guy is the one who quotes Trump as opposed to Trump's actual quote and the circumstances surrounding it? You're messed up in the head buddy.

Thats pretty great footage, must have been scary as hell. Still seems like the plane crashing wouldnt bring the building down like that. Would just cause a bunch of wreckage on those floors.

The plane crashing didn't bring the building down - the heat from the ensuing fire did.

https://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

https://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/cause-world-trade-center-collapse1.htm

The plane crashing didn't bring the building down - the heat from the ensuing fire did. https://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Anybody truly interested in all the conspiracy theories in the actual science behind everything that went down that day should check out Popular Mechanics issues on 9/11.

They do an exceptional job.

Correct. These buildings were well-designed and very sturdy. The impact of the planes blew away the fire retardant coverage, and the ensuing fires from the jet fuel created perhaps the one scenario that could bring these things down.

That World Series after 9/11 between the Yankees and Diamondbacks was one of the greatest sporting events in history, both the games themselves and the healing it brought to NYC and the country.

Back when the left had respect for the flag, the anthem, and those who have served this country.

It is really sad seeing how far this country has fallen since 2001. If an attack like that occurred today the media and about 20% of the population would take the side of the terrorists and spit on the graves of the first responders.

There was a thread over at communistguys where they debated if Trump was worse for the country than 9/11. Many of them said yes.

I was at Yankee Stadium for that game when Bush threw out the first pitch.

It was an unbelievable experience and I doubt Ill ever attend another event that will top it.

Anybody truly interested in all the conspiracy theories in the actual science behind everything that went down that day should check out Popular Mechanics issues on 9/11.

The conspiracy theory stems more from 4 rank amateur pilots, taking over a jumbo jet, getting into the cockpit, getting them to top speed and hitting a target perfectly in 3 out of 3 opportunities. :dunno:

• Like 1

The conspiracy theory stems more from 4 rank amateur pilots, taking over a jumbo jet, getting into the cockpit, getting them to top speed and hitting a target perfectly in 3 out of 3 opportunities. :dunno:

I bet some smart geek can probably research the total surface area of a single side of a single Tower. It's got to be huge.

but yeah, I think the flying into the Pentagon thing so low that you can knock over light poles? That's pretty freaking amazing pilot wise.

I think the root of most conspiracy theories stem from WTC Bldg. 7......... The Towers, to most, made sense.. Bldg. 7 made no sense.

If you use the term fire retardant over at football guys, you would get banned for life.

:D

I think the root of most conspiracy theories stem from WTC Bldg. 7......... The Towers, to most, made sense.. Bldg. 7 made no sense.

Yeah that was suspicious but at the end of the day it wasnt a conspiracy.

I think the root of most conspiracy theories is people's need to have a boogeyman. It lets them feel as though someone is in control and it's not just chaos. As long as they have a bad guy, they can protect themselves from that bad guy.

I think the root of most conspiracy theories is people's need to have a boogeyman. It lets them feel as though someone is in control and it's not just chaos. As long as they have a bad guy, they can protect themselves from that bad guy.

Nah it’s more like the mountains of evidence and facts that don’t add up. I prefer not to have a boogeyman, but when one is jumping up and down in front of me it’s hard to ignore.

Nah its more like the mountains of evidence and facts that dont add up. I prefer not to have a boogeyman, but when one is jumping up and down in front of me its hard to ignore.

The key is to figure out who had the most to gain. For example, if those Towers went down, who would be able to Market that they had the tallest tower in Manhattan?

I tell you, we find the answer to that, then we just have to prove that whoever that person is colluded with a foreign power.

Nah it’s more like the mountains of evidence and facts that don’t add up. I prefer not to have a boogeyman, but when one is jumping up and down in front of me it’s hard to ignore.

All the big theories around 9/11 have been debunked but you choose to ignore that. It's a looney conspiracy theory and the people that believe it are flat out wrong.

All the big theories around 9/11 have been debunked but you choose to ignore that. It's a looney conspiracy theory and the people that believe it are flat out wrong.

Speaking of flat, have you heard about the Earth?

• Like 1

Speaking of flat, have you heard about the Earth?

Hah... you believe in the Earth. Wake up, sheep!

• Like 1

Regardless of what you believe, this is exactly backwards. It's the official story that provides the boogeyman, Islamic terrorism. Truthers don't necessarily claim to know what happened, they just don't believe the official story. That's a way more chaotic world to live in.

• Like 1

If you use the term fire retardant over at football guys, you would get banned for life.

I use to say something similar about Matt Millen, but I haven't posted at FBG since their first football season in 2001.

Most likely by the same "95%" that are pushing Global Warming. :lol: Like everything else, it depends upon the sources, follow the money. History is just that, His Story. Who's is HE?

Most likely by the same "95%" that are pushing Global Warming. :lol: Like everything else, it depends upon the sources, follow the money. History is just that, His Story. Who's is HE?

How do you choose who/what to trust?

How do you choose who/what to trust?

Watch and listen to a WIDE variety of stuff, keep mental notes, do some research and make up your own mind who to trust. Also be open to the chance you're completely wrong.

I would also say NEVER trust Government's official story as well as mainstream news.

Technically 3 out of four, since the one went down in Pennsylvania.

Im no pilot, but I would think hitting a huge tower like that would be fairly easy. And the pentagon, while tougher, is a pretty freaking massive building. And Id say they missed on that one. Did fairly minimal damage as I recall. And these guys did have pilot training.

Now I am pretty sure this guy is just parodying the Adam Jones type moonbats.

Now I am pretty sure this guy is just parodying the Adam Jones type moonbats.

Vetoing a trade to a contender to stay with the O's is kinda crazy. :wacko:

Vetoing a trade to a contender to stay with the O's is kinda crazy. :wacko:

Hehe

Watch and listen to a WIDE variety of stuff, keep mental notes, do some research and make up your own mind who to trust. Also be open to the chance you're completely wrong.

I would also say NEVER trust Government's official story as well as mainstream news.

So who do you think was behind 9/11, and why?

So who do you think was behind 9/11, and why?

It's pretty obvious. On Monday night, September 10th, Ed McCaffrey from the Broncos broke his leg. By All rights, I had first dibs on Eddie Royal. The only way that I couldn't get him was if they affected the servers on CBS Sportsline in New York.

Jokes on them though. Eddie royal sucked.

Everything else? Just a Smokescreen.

True Story.

• Like 1