Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Do wimmens wear dresses where you work?

I love seeing a woman in a nice dress. But other than like the news? I never see women wearing dresses. Pants, skirts oh, yeah. But not full on dresses.

I guess I could see where they'd be kind of a pain if you had to tinkle and whatnot, but still, I'd like to see a lot more of those in the workplace.

Honestly, not sure why they're so prevalent strictly on newscasts.

...and prom, but I'm not allowed anymore...😞

I love seeing a woman in a nice dress. But other than like the news? I never see women wearing dresses. Pants, skirts oh, yeah. But not full on dresses.

I guess I could see where they'd be kind of a pain if you had to tinkle and whatnot, but still, I'd like to see a lot more of those in the workplace.

...and prom, but I'm not allowed anymore...

Agreed although the women I work with I'd pay them not to wear dresses.

It's funny you ask this. I literally just said to my admin (probably in a to flirtatious way) do you own 365 dresses because I never seen you wear the same dress twice.

Her answer was more then that.

Agreed although the women I work with I'd pay them not to wear dresses.

😃

Like over stuffed sausages?

Blarf. There's that.

• Like 1

Like over stuffed sausages?

Blarf. There's that.

The cankles and/or vein stitched legs. :puke:

One lady wears jeans that look great but on the occassions she's worn skirts and you see the cankles and veins...........the magic was ruined.

Oof. Giant calves kill me.

That Kimberly Guilifail chick from Fox was the worst at that. She can use sleeping bags as leg warmers.

• Like 1

My daughter wears dresses daily because she is the "face" of her building. She owns too many, imo.

I work in a lab and although we are allowed to wear them, exposed skin is not a great idea when you work with infectious diseases.

I love wearing dresses. They're more comfortable than pants. It's the shoes that kills it. Wearing heels all day is the suck.

The cankles and/or vein stitched legs. :puke:

One lady wears jeans that look great but on the occassions she's worn skirts and you see the cankles and veins...........the magic was ruined.

I find that alot once they hit middle age and on. With clothes on, wow, they look real f'n yummy.

But then they show some skin and no thanks.

• Like 1

The women in my office do. They generally dress very nicely. The men all wear shirts and sneakers and look like bums. I generally go with slacks and a nice button down and dress shoes.

Easiest way to make a boss happy is look the part I figure.

Interesting side note: For those that work with chicks with nice gams.........you want them to wear dresses during 'No Shave November'?

Oh - the No Shave November thing is for legs? :doh:

Can we not ignore the fact that a grown assed man used the word, "tinkle"?

The women in my office do. They generally dress very nicely. The men all wear shirts and sneakers and look like bums. I generally go with slacks and a nice button down and dress shoes.

Easiest way to make a boss happy is look the part I figure.

button up

discuss

button up

discuss

It's button down. Just because you button it from bottom to top doesn't change the fact that it's named a button down. If they came out with pink oranges they'd still call them oranges, not pinks.

It's button down. Just because you button it from bottom to top doesn't change the fact that it's named a button down. If they came out with pink oranges they'd still call them oranges, not pinks.

Technically both incorrect.

The proper term is a woven sport shirt or possibly button front shirt.

These shirts may also have a button down collar.

There are several different types of woven shirts. Oxford cloth, broadcloth, flannel, etc.

A knit shirt is a different type of sport shirt. Typically, they are pull over shirts. T- shirts, golf shirts, etc.

What kind of mouf breather buttons their shirts from the bottom to top? :dunno:

Oh fock no. I feel a Butter Battle coming up.

...and prom, but I'm not allowed anymore...😞

You're talking about Nurses, right? You know, at your "work"

:wave: I rarely wear dress shirts, but always button bottom up. I did not realize anyone did it from the neck down.

:wave: I rarely wear dress shirts, but always button bottom up. I did not realize anyone did it from the neck down.

Always knew you were a freak. Do you also wipe standing up?

:thumbsdown:

Something about naked thighs under loose fabric. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Maybe you aren't trying hard enough. :dunno:

How often do you end up crooked?

Maybe a couple times in my life. Like I said, I rarely wear dress shirts. Not sure why it is more difficult to match the bottom button with its hole than the top one. :dunno:

Maybe a couple times in my life. Like I said, I rarely wear dress shirts. Not sure why it is more difficult to match the bottom button with its hole than the top one. :dunno:

Check out button down shirts. Many have extra buttons sewn into the bottom of the shirt. My youngest has a great photo of him wildly crooked in the 5th grade concert because he buttoned bottom up.

A couple do. When I was new I did. Started off wearing the same kind of clothes I wore in more business professional environments (I work at a high school). But I'd feel silly doing what I do and routinely pulling slavish hours dressed like that. I like to honor the institution and not slum it in jeans and tees, but anything more than my blouses and slacks, etc would be over the top. The only dress I've purchased since starting 3 years ago was this one. But it's more of a weekend/haven't fully detached from my Amish upbringing dress. I've been thinking about working dresses back in, laid back, clean simple ones versus like a sleek pencil dress though.

I would love to say I am surprised by this but, that would be a lie.

You are one strange little dude aren't you?

Well, In fairness, all his buttons are on the left side.

Pretty sure all of you are FOS. Do you freak out using a zipper?