Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Do wimmens wear dresses where you work?

I love seeing a woman in a nice dress. But other than like the news? I never see women wearing dresses. Pants, skirts oh, yeah. But not full on dresses.

I guess I could see where they'd be kind of a pain if you had to tinkle and whatnot, but still, I'd like to see a lot more of those in the workplace.

Honestly, not sure why they're so prevalent strictly on newscasts.

...and prom, but I'm not allowed anymore...

We used to have a hottie h/r girl who wore tight dresses quite a bit :wub: .

Then she got all tatted up and kinda spoiled the effect <_< .

Then she quit :thumbsdown: .

We used to have a hottie h/r girl who wore tight dresses quite a bit :wub: .

Then she got all tatted up and kinda spoiled the effect <_< .

Then she quit :thumbsdown: .

Sh!t is becoming an epidemic.. Out of control, way too focking trendy these days.

Sh!t is becoming an epidemic.. Out of control, way too focking trendy these days.

Telling you man, two things to invest in for the future.

1 laser tattoo removal

2 dialysis centers.

Fokking money makers both of them.

I don't know... she used to walk by in those short dresses and I would always think "Now if only she had a big, half-finished, focking dragon going down her leg.... "

• Like 1

Yes they do. There are a couple that also wear 4 to 5 inch heels with said dresses. :banana:

I know I'm in the minority with all you old focks here, but I find good tattoos attractive. There are limits (neck/face = not good) and the majority of tattoos are not good but it's definitely possible.

That said, this was funny as hell:

I don't know... she used to walk by in those short dresses and I would always think "Now if only she had a big, half-finished, focking dragon going down her leg.... "

As to the original topic, of those that work in the office, my company is probably 75% women. One of the groups has a guy that basically hires by sight and they almost compete with each other. There are at least 4 that I know that have been sent home to change in the last year because they were too slutty. It's very appreciated.

As to the original topic, of those that work in the office, my company is probably 75% women. One of the groups has a guy that basically hires by sight and they almost compete with each other. There are at least 4 that I know that have been sent home to change in the last year because they were too slutty. It's very appreciated.

Being sent home for dressing too slutty?

I don't think that dressing too slutty is possible in my dirty mind.

HT wears black sneakers to work. Its part of his uniform.

Only in the Summer.

You are taking this one a little too deep. It is creepy.

HT likes it deep. And very wide and sort of loose. :(

Being sent home for dressing too slutty?

I don't think that dressing too slutty is possible in my dirty mind.

Sorry... that was an editing error. Attractive ladies straight out of college are appreciated.

Not trying to solely own dark muted green dresses but I had a personal discount and snagged this before my size went out of stock http://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0717130004.html

I don't think it's sexy per se (which is a pro, for work), would be if I was big busted though.

Liking it. :thumbsup:

Was going to ask if you really had to button all those buttons, but I see they're just decorative. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Not trying to solely own dark muted green dresses but I had a personal discount and snagged this before my size went out of stock http://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0717130004.html

I don't think it's sexy per se (which is a pro, for work), would be if I was big busted though.

My wife has that dress. Of course, she has damn near everything h&m sells. Thats her store.

My wife has that dress. Of course, she has damn near everything h&m sells. Thats her store.

Wow. At first I thought "small world!" but it's more like super-mass-produced fashion! :D

Still kind of neat.