Sign in to follow this  
erknjerk

How is Bell IR-able?

Mmm it’s espn.

Holy crap you're right. I have no idea why they would allow that. Suspended players and current FAs (some guy snagged Dez as a flyer) are also "Out" but they aren't eligible. Bell owners catching a huge break.

That should not be allowed. He is not on IR. I would think yahoo will fix it soon.

yahoo rules state that anyone list on ir pup or out can be put on ir. they need to change his status to na or doubtful

Very interesting. I have Bell in a Yahoo league but our rules trump stuff like this. Suspensions and holdouts do not qualify for IR so I have to use a bench spot on him .

Very interesting. I have Bell in a Yahoo league but our rules trump stuff like this. Suspensions and holdouts do not qualify for IR so I have to use a bench spot on him .

Looked back at my own rules as I wrote them. We have an IR that allows for players to be on it 'until they play again', meaning guys out in Week 1 and now labeled Q are still eligible. But...my rule as written does say "Either with an 'Out' designation, or on IR (and can stay till they play again)". I'm worried that my Bell owner might notice this little glitch and see that, for Yahoo, Bell is actually listed as 'Out', and not 'NA'. I hope he just doesn't think of it. My mistake on writing the rule--I do say that you can't IR someone who is holding out, suspended, etc. But then I say that thing about being designated 'Out', which seems contradictory. Thanks Yahoo for punishing me for my ambiguously worded rule :/