Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

davante adams dnp today

and just like that. as soon as i trade conner for him this pops up on rotoworld. geez fantasy football is cruel

i even went to the recorded ending of the green bay bears game and he is running up congratulating cobb. Standing on sideline beside rodgers at end.

hopefully its nothing serious. fingers crossed

I watched the Packers-Bears game and saw that Davante slightly pulled up on a incomplete deep throw from Rodgers. He went to the sidelines briefly after the play.

He played the entire game without issue. Hopefully it's just pre-cautionary rest to get Adams ready for a big divisional matchup with the Vikings. Facing Xavier Rhodes, he'll need that rest.

Good Luck to Adams owners...

He did play the rest of the game without issue and made a nice play on his TD. I think he did have a hamstring issue earlier in the game and I agree that they are probably just being safe going into a big game.

He did play the rest of the game without issue and made a nice play on his TD. I think he did have a hamstring issue earlier in the game and I agree that they are probably just being safe going into a big game.

sure hope so and its a rest/training room day

Hes fine relax geez.

says the guy that didn't have David Johnson week 1 last year. Aaron Rodgers Sunday night, doug baldwin sunday, and now this.

Im gun-shy at this point......someone popped a sandwich bag at lunch and i nearly fell out of my chair.

I will try and calm down.

says the guy that didn't have David Johnson week 1 last year. Aaron Rodgers Sunday night, doug baldwin sunday, and now this.

Im gun-shy at this point......someone popped a sandwich bag at lunch and i nearly fell out of my chair.

I will try and calm down.

We have a guy in our league like that. Before we started our draft this year I called him a curse. An hour later he drafts Mckinnon.

Update from Rotoworld:

Updating a previous item, Davante Adams did not practice Wednesday because of a shoulder injury.

Adams says he fell on the shoulder in the Week 1 comeback win over the Bears, but adrenaline got him through the remainder of the game. Soreness has since set in, but Adams said he feels he'll be ready to play the Vikings.

learn to ignore wednesday practice reports. thursday/friday are much more telling.

:pointstosky:

Lots of vets get Wednesday off. Stupid NFL rules require them to submit a practice status report. Half the time it seems like they just make stuff up to fill in the blanks.

Adams was limited today. He's fine.

My bigger concern is if Arod is out. If he's out Adams might as well be out because he's riding my bench in that situation.

Adams was limited today. He's fine.

My bigger concern is if Arod is out. If he's out Adams might as well be out because he's riding my bench in that situation.

Yeah... drawing Rhodes and a Kizer start... sh1t... low end WR3 in that scenario

Rhodes is over rated. Adams did great with Hundley last year. Kizer has a strong arm. It's up to that Packers o-line to block.

Rhodes is over rated. Adams did great with Hundley last year. Kizer has a strong arm. It's up to that Packers o-line to block.

Rhodes is not overrated.

If Arod is out start Adams, and report back.

If Rhodes is covering Adams, it may not be the worst thing if Kizer starts. Rodgers goes through his reads, he sees Adams is covered, moves on in his progression. Kizer goes through his reads, sees Rhodes is all over Adams, and says f**** it! Throws it deep to Adams.

If Rhodes is covering Adams, it may not be the worst thing if Kizer starts. Rodgers goes through his reads, he sees Adams is covered, moves on in progression. Kizer goes through his reads, sees Rhodes is all over Adams, and says f**** it!

two things.

1) says who? When Kizer was in there he was barely looking at Adams. If anything he may actually be scared to throw at the #1 CB.

2) and why is that a good thing? it means turnovers.

There is no way to finish a sentence that starts with. It might be good if Kizer is starting instead of Aaron Rodgers because....

two things.

1) says who? When Kizer was in there he was barely looking at Adams. If anything he may actually be scared to throw at the #1 CB.

2) and why is that a good thing? it means turnovers.

There is no way to finish a sentence that starts with. It might be good if Kizer is starting instead of Aaron Rodgers because....

You took that post far too literally.