Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Hot Chick TV Draft

RHRs pick is timestamped 9:13 AM China time. assuming a 12 hour clock, does that mean I can go at 9:13 PM China time?

RHRs pick is timestamped 9:13 AM China time. assuming a 12 hour clock, does that mean I can go at 9:13 PM China time?

Yeah fock it. I dont think cruzer would be upset about getting skipped. This is just a giggles draft anyway, not like were playing games for money here.

2.7 Christina Applegate - Slut

Kelly Bundy from Married with Children but she's starred in other shows as well. She was so hot back in the day. Shes one month older than me and comes with jail bait/ 80s/ and 90s eligibility. I'll have pics up soon.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrWnfYb4pxbG2sAFmWJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=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--?gprid=utZpjpRmTRCgMc10V7IVhA&pvid=g0JjZDEwLjLRsNi3WmFiLQKZMTA0LgAAAACZHZOv&p=christina+applegate+kelly+bundy&fr=yfp-t&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt

NSFW: https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrUi5_X4pxbWmkAjyqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=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-?gprid=57OzMWvERJqy3c46RjD6fA&pvid=S3j8ATEwLjLRsNi3WmFiLQaxMTA0LgAAAACkUzHz&p=christina+applegate+hot&fr=yfp-t&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt#id=5&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bundastranky.cz%2Fobr%2Ffake0.jpg&action=click

<p>2.7 Christina Applegate - Slut<br />

<br />

Kelly Bundy from Married with Children especially.She was so hot back in the day. Shes one month older than me and comes with jail bait/ 80s/ and 90s eligibility. Ill have pics up soon.</p>

Yep. That's who I was referring to when I mentioned I should have taken someone else at 1.01. I was beginning to be hopeful she'd make it back to me. Oh well, I had four or so I was contemplating, you made it easier.

2.08 - Dawn Wells - 60's

I'm not real familiar with 60's tv, and the ones I do know generally dressed in such a way it was hard to tell how hot they were. Not so with this one. I never really understood the "Ginger vs. Mary Anne" debate. Not even close IMHO. Mary Anne by a mile.

3.01 - Jessica Alba - Bad Ass B!tch

We first met Miss Alba on the TV show Dark Angel, and she's had high place in my spank bank ever since. Welcome to the team Jes.

1.01 - TBBOM - Danica McKellar - Girl Next Door/Jailbait

1.02 - Volty - Farah Fawcett - 70's

1.03 - Cruzer - Sofia Vergara - 10's

1.04 - Raider - Tiffany Amber Theissan - Girl Next Door

1.05 - Shots - Pamela Anderson - Pending

1.06 - Herbi - Jessica Biel - Girl Next Door

1.07 - Vikes - Alyssa Milano - 90's

1.08 - BigGuy- Suzanne Somers -70'

2.01 - BigGuy- Sarah Michelle Gellar - pending

2.02 - Vikes - Jennifer Love Hewitt - 00's

2.03 - Herbi - Elisha Cuthbert - Girl Next Door

2.04 - Shots - Gina Gershon (no category)

2.05 - Raider -Lynda Carter - (70's)

2.06 - Cruzer - Pending

2.07 - Volty - Christina Applegate - Slut

2.08 - TBBOM - Dawn Wells - 60's

3.01 - TBBOM - Jessica Alba - Bad Ass B!tch

3.02 - Volty -

3.03 - Cruzer -

3.04 - Raider -

3.05 - Shots -

3.06 - Herbi -

3.07 - Vikes -

3.08 - BigGuy-

4.01 - BigGuy-

3.2 Heather Locklear - MILF

Wiff... I love ya man. But you opted not to play. So quit name dropping our draft and go fap quietly in the corner like a good boy.

No.

I'm like that old guy who shows up at the Little League game and cheers for both sides.

Besides, some of the early round picks here are absolutely horrible. WTF is wrong with you people?

You do realize this won't disqualify you from the majors right?

Yep. That was the other of the 4 I was debating. Surprised she made it to round 3.

I changed my mind and want to put Heather Locklear in MILF rather than 80s.

I didn't watch Dynasty, I got the hots for her during TJ Hooker, so I didn't realize she qualified for MILF until I did a bit of homework.

1.01 - TBBOM - Danica McKellar - Girl Next Door/Jailbait

1.02 - Volty - Farah Fawcett - 70's

1.03 - Cruzer - Sofia Vergara - 10's

1.04 - Raider - Tiffany Amber Theissan - Girl Next Door

1.05 - Shots - Pamela Anderson - Pending

1.06 - Herbi - Jessica Biel - Girl Next Door

1.07 - Vikes - Alyssa Milano - 90's

1.08 - BigGuy- Suzanne Somers -70'

2.01 - BigGuy- Sarah Michelle Gellar - pending

2.02 - Vikes - Jennifer Love Hewitt - 00's

2.03 - Herbi - Elisha Cuthbert - Girl Next Door

2.04 - Shots - Gina Gershon (no category)

2.05 - Raider -Lynda Carter - (70's)

2.06 - Cruzer - Pending

2.07 - Volty - Christina Applegate - Slut

2.08 - TBBOM - Dawn Wells - 60's

3.01 - TBBOM - Jessica Alba - Bad Ass B!tch

3.02 - Volty - Heather Locklear - MILF

3.03 - Cruzer - Pending

3.04 - Raider -

3.05 - Shots -

3.06 - Herbi -

3.07 - Vikes -

3.08 - BigGuy-

4.01 - BigGuy-

Volty, you've gone all blonde. I've gone all brunette. interesting.

It's just how it's played out thus far. Top of my list at present is a brunnette.

I changed my mind and want to put Heather Locklear in MILF rather than 80s.

I didn't watch Dynasty, I got the hots for her during TJ Hooker, so I didn't realize she qualified for MILF.

She had one hell of a career. Dynasty, TJ Hooker, Melrose Place, Spin City, guest runs on scrubs and two and a half men...

Speaking of milf, have you seen her daughter, Ava Sambora? Apple didn't fall far.

Yep. That was the other of the 4 I was debating. Surprised she made it to round 3.

On the one hand, I'm getting picks I really like. But then, on the other, it's not like others are focking up their picks. There's just a bountiful harvest, at least through early round three.

Yep. That's who I was referring to when I mentioned I should have taken someone else at 1.01. I was beginning to be hopeful she'd make it back to me. Oh well, I had four or so I was contemplating, you made it easier.

2.08 - Dawn Wells - 60's

I'm not real familiar with 60's tv, and the ones I do know generally dressed in such a way it was hard to tell how hot they were. Not so with this one. I never really understood the "Ginger vs. Mary Anne" debate. Not even close IMHO. Mary Anne by a mile.

3.01 - Jessica Alba - Bad Ass B!tch

We first met Miss Alba on the TV show Dark Angel, and she's had high place in my spank bank ever since. Welcome to the team Jes.

I would go the exact opposite, I always liked the glamour of Ginger

as far as youtube videos, remove the period from youtu.be

damnit I was going to take her too but I didn't think there would be much knowledge of Victorious, she would be my easy Jailbait

She looks fun. I have others lined up for jailbait :ninja:

I have to work the next 12 hours or so, so here

3.04 Catherine Bach - 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVfGys2APE

Was looking that way myself, just missed taking her.

All right guys. Im going to bed. Ill tidy things up when I wake up.

Were supposed to get a typhoon tomorrow. So if I lose power and whatnot and vanish for a while, thats what happened.

2.7 Christina Applegate - Slut

Kelly Bundy from Married with Children but she's starred in other shows as well. She was so hot back in the day. Shes one month older than me and comes with jail bait/ 80s/ and 90s eligibility. I'll have pics up soon.

:thumbsup:

I have one that I thought would be gone by now but not. I'll reveal when picked

was wondering if Alba or Applegate would make it back to me..great picks. the swimming shots in Into the Blue..my word. one glaring omission left imo...I won't pick her, but surprised she's still on the table.

was wondering if Alba or Applegate would make it back to me..great picks. the swimming shots in Into the Blue..my word. one glaring omission left imo...I won't pick her, but surprised she's still on the table.

I believe you up

I have one that I thought would be gone by now but not. I'll reveal when picked

I'm positive I know who you're thinking :thumbsup:

I would so redo my 1st 2 picks if I could.

In my defense I had an hour for research before picking.

OK.....so it was a lifetime, but still :dunno: