Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

White Cheerleader Ain't Havin None

Notice none of her friends back her up? They have no morals or anything. Its all about the violence. They love it.

But in all seriousness, that cheerleader would take out 95% of the GC. There are a few here with retard strength who could probably take her.

• Like 1

Doesnt get much more biased than that now does it?

When did CNN become BET?

Funny thing is that you don't even know it is sarcasm. :lol:

Also, The Onion is not real news either. ;)

Funny thing is that you don't even know it is sarcasm. :lol:

Also, The Onion is not real news either. ;)

Didnt open the link just assumed he quoted a section of a CNN article. But yeah cant tell the difference.

:banana:

I knew I've seen that beatdown at the 0:32 mark. Same one Hulk Hogan used on the iron Shiek at the 1:37 mark.

Didnt open the link just assumed he quoted a section of a CNN article. But yeah cant tell the difference.

The link was to the comments section in Youtube. Don't get your news there, either. :rolleyes:

:banana:

I knew I've seen that beatdown at the 0:32 mark. Same one Hulk Hogan used on the iron Shiek at the 1:37 mark.

:D

When big girl grabbed her by the arm to pull her back and caught that right to the face the first thing I thought of was that it looked like something out of the WWF/WWE. :lol:

The link was to the comments section in Youtube. Don't get your news there, either. :rolleyes:

What are you talking about?

Good on her for not taking her sh!t, but the video is edited. The actual fight wasn't near the beatdown it looks like. Fatty got on top and beat on hotty for a while too.

https://t.co/0ZtiJu3zH0

Good on her for not taking her sh!t, but the video is edited. The actual fight wasn't near the beatdown it looks like. Fatty got on top and beat on hotty for a while too.

https://t.co/0ZtiJu3zH0

Yeah, I could tell the video that I posted had been cut, didn't know what had been cut out though. Looked to be pretty even considering the cheerleader was giving up 100 lbs or so.

Yeah, I could tell the video that I posted had been cut. Looked to be pretty even considering the cheerleader was giving up 100 lbs or so.

Yeah, pretty much a draw at that point. Cheerleader could have gone more rounds though. Looked like fatty was done.

Yeah, pretty much a draw at that point. Cheerleader could have gone more rounds though. Looked like fatty was done.

With that size advantage and a sucker punch to kick things off, fatso should be ashamed of herself. The next time somebody tells her she doesn't want to fight she should walk away.

That was a good fair fight.

Black girl tried to punk white girl with that sucker punch.

When keeping it real goes wrong. :)

• Like 2

Bravo! :first:

That's how it should go down :thumbsup:

Also.......not a fan of anybody spurring on violence :thumbsdown:

It wasnt keeping it real I wonder what the white girl even did? Something stupid like cut in front of her in the lunch line or somethings I ain le nobodi cut me in da lunch line! O no she dundt keeping it real is getting up everyday going to work and getting sh!t done. She couldnt even approach her alone, had to have Da Crew wit her.

Fair fights don't include sucker punches but I understand what you mean.
  • Like 1

So what we have here is a fit and (based on current studies) intelligent human vs a fat and (based on current studies) dumb fatty.

Fit and intelligent kicked the crap out of fat and dumb.

The link that you didnt click on and assumed it was a legit CNN article.

I dont think anything CNN says is legit so whys it matter if its fake CNN or real CNN tbh?

I dont think anything CNN says is legit so whys it matter if its fake CNN or real CNN tbh?

How do you know if you cant tell the difference between a YouTube comment and CNN? Use your own eyes and ears instead of just being told what is happening.

This was not a news bias. This was a clear parody and sarcasm thing that you couldnt identify. I think you are a good indicator of the problems we face.

How do you know if you cant tell the difference between a YouTube comment and CNN? Use your own eyes and ears instead of just being told what is happening.

This was not a news bias. This was a clear parody and sarcasm thing that you couldnt identify. I think you are a good indicator of the problems we face.

When I see a CNN I immediately write it off anyways. That parody comment isnt to far off some of the sh!t CNN as posted anyways. But okay.

Explains the minor earthquake recently.

:mad:

I'm giving joke credit to Filthy. Final ruling, no appeals.