Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

And that sex prosecutor from Arizona was useless. She acted as if she was taking a deposistion in an insurance fraud case.

Generally thats true. I pay as little attention as possible to the news anymore, because its depressing.

This story, from what I have seen and read, makes me sick.

Quite frankly? I dont really give a damn what happened 35 years ago. If youre too much of a gutless coward to come forward in 35 years, well then, no justice for you.

The way she came forward... the timing of the whole thing... this isnt a quest for justice or to find fact. Its a political streetfight. Plain and simple.

I find there to be zero credible evidence against the nominee, and would vote to confirm him immediately. Her story is bare bones at best, riddled with inconsistency, and denied by everyone else allegedly involved. Plus, she strikes me as a loon for a number of reasons.

Politics today disgusts me, and Im glad I dont have to be bombarded with it.

Agree 100%. Quality post here :thumbsup:

Ford swore under oath that she didn’t leak the letter she sent to Feinstein. Narrowed down leaker to Feinny or her staff

:lol:

###### the sexual allegations arent working lets do our best to make this guy look like an alcoholic. - Democrats

Exactly

#blackouts :lol:

###### the sexual allegations arent working lets do our best to make this guy look like an alcoholic. - Democrats

so true. drinking beers in hs and college = gang rape. dem shitshow

Seriously though: Sobbing and cryinglike he got molested. Is this guy up to snuff? That made the job interview montage from Stepbrothers look successful.

Wait - did this Kav guy actually start CRYING? :doh:

You get a pass when it comes to daughters. You wouldn't understand.

• Like 1

All the questioning about his yearbook, drinking games, farting, and partying bothered me. Mostly because the things they we're trying to shame him with could be said about me and almost every male I've known my entire life. I'm curious how this will play with other moderates.

• Like 1

All the questioning about his yearbook, drinking games, farting, and partying bothered me. Mostly because the things they we're trying to shame him with could be said about me and almost every male I've known my entire life. I'm curious how this will play with other moderates.

I lean relatively liberal and I dont like it at all

• Like 1

Id slay you all at quarters. Just saying.

You probably would. I suck at quarters. Beer pong now? Id kick everyones ass in here at that

Listen, there have always been some dirty pool in DC, both ways. We all know this....but what Feinstein and crew pulled was lowest of the low. Even *if* its all true.

But stuff like Anifta. People harassing Senators out of restaurants, violent protests......property damage....on and on. Now this? And most without self awareness.

I didnt vote Trump in 2016 and if you wouldve asked me 18 months ago I would have told you I was hoping the Dems would find a halfway moderate person who I would vote for. Not now.....and no time soon.

Id slay you all at quarters. Just saying.

Oops... misread that.. I thought you said at "close quarters". Haha... sorry.

Listen, there have always been some dirty pool in DC, both ways. We all know this....but what Feinstein and crew pulled was lowest of the low. Even *if* its all true.

But stuff like Anifta. People harassing Senators out of restaurants, violent protests......property damage....on and on. Now this? And most without self awareness.

I didnt vote Trump in 2016 and if you wouldve asked me 18 months ago I would have told you I was hoping the Dems would find a halfway moderate person who I would vote for. Not now.....and no time soon.

See Al Franken... Notorious for harassing people in restaurants. Glad he was discovered to be what he is. Even at his resignation he was whining.

No lips is not racist.

If anything it's ageist.

No lips is not racist.

If anything it's ageist.

That video was not about race. It was about alien. That thing was not human.

Im watching CNN.

All they are talking about is drinking beer in college. Anderson Cooper asked the 9 person panel why he only drank beer.....surly he drank other forms of alcohol!&@$!

WTF? How did we get here?

ETA now they are asking a woman who went to Yale if she knows wether he was a virgin or not.

Weve hit rock bottom

• Like 1

Im watching CNN.

All they are talking about is drinking beer in college. Anderson Cooper asked the 9 person panel why he only drank beer.....surly he drank other forms of alcohol!&@$!

ETA now they are asking a woman who went to Yale if she knows wether he was a virgin or not.

Weve hit rock bottom

dem party is an absolute joke.

If you're a normal person with a job who plays by the rules I can't see how you can allign yourself with these despicable left wing scumbags. I don't care how grotesque Trump is to you. He's only one guy. The entire left wing in this country has gone off the rails and decended into depths that are truly horrifying and guaranteed to get worse. Maybe Allysa Milano will give you an autograph down there.

• Like 2

Sho, did kavanaugh appear honest to you or a liar ?

Just now listening to his testimony.

You all will roll your eyes...but I believe he lied several times. Sorry.

The talk of drinking...going after senators with the "have you?" stuff (which he later apologized for). He came off as angry and unhinged.

His dancing around if he welcomed an FBI investigation and if he would welcome testimony by Judge was not all that honest.

His original statement that was posted ahead of time was well done...he went away from that and came out different. Including what is not very believable about the yearbook stuff or his drinking. In addition the stuff about drinking only on weekends is in direct contradiction with Judge's book...and seemingly odd for a guy who talked about liking beer so much.

He had moments of a sympathetic figure as well..but don't think he did well under questioning...and if this is someone's first view of him, he did not come off as someone fit for a Supreme Court Justice. Demeanor, temper, and basically admitted partisanship.

Im going to guess before I read the rest of this thread...that every Trump loving conservative on this board loved it. And that Trump loved the defiance as well.

This man should not be a Supreme Court Justice with that demeanor...his legal work certainly qualifies him...I don't believe the way he handled today does.

I think there are much better alternatives as Conservative judges go. I think there is a reason conservatives warned Trump not to go with him.

I feel bad for his family going through this whether he did it or not. I don't think he came off as believable or credible as Ford did.

Im watching CNN.

Weve hit rock bottom

they've been rock bottom for a long time now

Never thought Id say this, but I miss the good old days when me and IGotWorms were debating trickle down economics, nation building or healthcare.

Now its about farting, drinking beer, virginity, puzzy hats, where a women with a pen!s should pee and ghey wedding cakes.

My head is spinning.

I dont condone either side doing it. I hope the woman gets prison time and gets sued for slander.

You hope that because your partisan head said she is lying.

Try thinking straight for a minute...she won't get sued...because they would have to prove she is lying...which would mean actual investigation...Judge being subpoenaed to testify (and one of the worst things of this show today...is one of the main witnesses not being compelled to testify...there is a reason Kavanaugh didn't want that).

You hope that because your partisan head said she is lying.

Try thinking straight for a minute...she won't get sued...because they would have to prove she is lying...which would mean actual investigation...Judge being subpoenaed to testify (and one of the worst things of this show today...is one of the main witnesses not being compelled to testify...there is a reason Kavanaugh didn't want that).

her testimony is all they had bozo

It would never ever make it to court

Just now listening to his testimony.

You all will roll your eyes...but I believe he lied several times. Sorry.

The talk of drinking...going after senators with the "have you?" stuff (which he later apologized for). He came off as angry and unhinged.

His dancing around if he welcomed an FBI investigation and if he would welcome testimony by Judge was not all that honest.

His original statement that was posted ahead of time was well done...he went away from that and came out different. Including what is not very believable about the yearbook stuff or his drinking. In addition the stuff about drinking only on weekends is in direct contradiction with Judge's book...and seemingly odd for a guy who talked about liking beer so much.

He had moments of a sympathetic figure as well..but don't think he did well under questioning...and if this is someone's first view of him, he did not come off as someone fit for a Supreme Court Justice. Demeanor, temper, and basically admitted partisanship.

Im going to guess before I read the rest of this thread...that every Trump loving conservative on this board loved it. And that Trump loved the defiance as well.

This man should not be a Supreme Court Justice with that demeanor...his legal work certainly qualifies him...I don't believe the way he handled today does.

I think there are much better alternatives as Conservative judges go. I think there is a reason conservatives warned Trump not to go with him.

I feel bad for his family going through this whether he did it or not. I don't think he came off as believable or credible as Ford did.

If the allegations are false, hes acting completely reasonable. The Dems purposely sat on this for political reasons. The only reason for an FBI investigation at this point is to delay until after midterms. If Dems truly wanted an FBI investigation, they wouldnt have sat on this for months.

As far as the yearbook and drinking, its a joke. Theyre trying to shame him for something everyone ive ever known has done.

I know, right? They would say you aren't kind of a dickhead but a total dickhead.

:P

Alyssa Milano in the background. Bun hair and glasses over his right shoulder. :lol:

She is still super hot.