Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Has creepy joe weighed in?

https://streamable.com/45sj1

My internet connection is too slow... is the entire four minutes the same as the first five seconds?

My internet connection is too slow... is the entire four minutes the same as the first five seconds?

sort of, just different victims

I am sure you and Fikthy are both used to people refusing to dignify your crap with a serious reply.

Winning. :thumbsup:

This clown talking about serious replies is the ultimate in hypocrisy. What a focking troll.

That was uncomfortable to watch.

To say the least. Wow.

Has creepy joe weighed in?

https://streamable.com/45sj1

So lets say its 10 years down the road, and one of these young ladies decides to make some kind of claim against old Joe....do we give it credence?

So lets say its 10 years down the road, and one of these young ladies decides to make some kind of claim against old Joe....do we give it credence?

well unlike the kavanaugh scam, theres actual evidence

There is evidence that these women are incredibly uncomfortable, but that's hardly that he's raping them. He does seem to go after the younger girls though, that's extremely creepy.

There is evidence that these women are incredibly uncomfortable, but that's hardly that he's raping them.

Evidence they were in the same room is way more than they had on Kavanaugh. :dunno:

• Like 1

Right, if they want some notoriety or a book/movie deal or something, do they not have enough with these videos to just carve the guy up?

Right, if they want some notoriety or a book/movie deal or something, do they not have enough with these videos to just carve the guy up?

Joe's got obama and hillary and all their zombie fans in his corner. Any accusations from the kids down the line won't make the morning news. Hell, they will probably give him a medal for being mentor of the year.

Joe's got obama and hillary and all their zombie fans in his corner. Any accusations from the kids down the line won't make the morning news. Hell, they will probably give him a medal for being mentor of the year.

What if he were proposed as a Supreme Court Justice? Are they the only ones in government we actually care about in terms of sexual harassment?

I thought my ex was an evil nutcase, but this is some extreme sh!t.

They all did such a good job automatically believing her, without question, because....y'know that is the only right way to be....

• Like 1

They all did such a good job automatically believing her, without question, because....y'know that is the only right way to be....

But of course the defense is that's she's obviously just a troubled lady:

"Blazejowski’s lawyers argued that she has obsessive compulsive disorder and bipolar and that the disorders contributed to her crimes."

Thanks. These percentages have been this way my entire career so I have learned how to cover myself. About 13 years ago I stopped going to work happy hours with women unless multiple women are present. Its just not worth the risk.

I have stayed away from work happy hours, etc.. for a long time now not only for this reason, but it's just simply a better life when you separate work from pleasure, instead of living out some TV show or movie plot around some of the bad crap that can happen when you simply engage in these activities with coworkers.