Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Fournette for Freeman?

The Fournette owner just offered me Fournette for my D.Freeman, straight up (standard scoring). He's nervous about the hammy (given Fournette's 2017 ankle issues) and he does not have Yeldon. I'm surprised at the offer given that DFree has the knee.

Do I take this trade?

Freeman, in theory, is on the better offense, but...they're not clicking right now.

Jax has a monster defense that keeps them in games and you know they'll feed Fournette if he can handle the carries. Fournette is a bigger back which I like for durability in the longer term.

In a keeper/dynasty league I'd definitely take that trade. Redraft I'm not so sure, it looks pretty even.

Not a keeper/dynasty...not a redraft. Just a basic standard scoring league.

Fournette looked good with the carries he got. The offense runs through him. Dfree is the lead back but Coleman is a pest.

Both have injury risk/concern, although Fournettes seem to be a tad more chronic and reoccuring.

My gut tells me to take Fournette.

Fournette

Not a keeper/dynasty...not a redraft. Just a basic standard scoring league.

Fournette looked good with the carries he got. The offense runs through him. Dfree is the lead back but Coleman is a pest.

Both have injury risk/concern, although Fournettes seem to be a tad more chronic and reoccuring.

My gut tells me to take Fournette.

All things being equal. I'm gonna suggest go with the bigger back, with less mileage, in an easier division and a better defense...

I think your gut is correct.

Help me out?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=480202

I would take Fournette all day long and twice on Sundays, even if he's out a couple of weeks. Freeman is getting a little mileage on him and is clearly in a timeshare.

Take Fournette and don't look back,

He's the much better RB, Freeman's best years are behind him plus he has a very capable RB to share touches with in Coleman