Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manafort Flips!

When did these crimes occur?

Are you like literally medically diagnosed retarded? You can't look up the date of the RNC?

This is the guy Trump fired after a couple of weeks, right?

No ..

But that's the game that Trump wants you to believe. Actually, he replaced Lewandowski. Remember him?

you guys really need this spell not for you don't you? We have never in the history of the Republic have a campaign manager roll over 400 Days or less after the election and admit conspiracy against the United States of America for Christ's sake.

One entire party's platform compromised buy one of Trumps Neanderthal half-wits. The entire party! They signed off on this platform. Do you get the significance of that? Manchurian Candidate much?

wanna take a stab at it ? Or are you, like sniffles,a coward.

what does any of this have to do with trump and the impact ?

Dare!

Oh, There was already spelled out for you. You guys literally need your hands hell don't you? This is Trump's own campaign manager. Trump's own campaign manager. Just keep saying that over and over again in your head.

We have virtually trumps entire inner core repeatedly lying about contacts with Russians or ukrainians. Now we've got a guy who was actually in the Trump Tower meeting. The Trump Tower meeting the trump himself is on the record as having lied about.

It's funny how the knife gets closer and closer to the Target. This is been explained to you repeatedly. How this is exactly how you do prosecution's? Anything from the mob to drug cartels? You start with the outside and just keep squeezing in an in an in. There's only one more layer and left and that's Kushner and Trump jr.

And Trump jr. Is already in hot water for lying to Congress which by the way is a felony.

Like I said another threads, don't have to use Napalm to drag Trump out of the White House. But like I said here, very first post. Everybody's going to see Trump for the liar that he is. He will be marginalized and paranoid and a standing joke. It's a shame we don't have a country like we did with Panama. Noriega was a crooked joke and we removed him. I don't know, maybe the Canadians will remove Trump. LOL

• Like 1

OP didn't include a link. :(

Also, from what I heard, he didn't "flip" he "cut a deal" to protect his family wrt to things that happened decades ago. Hence my question, not comment.

how many times does this have to get explain to you retards? Decades ago? Try the Republican National Convention. That's not a banner of opinion Sporto. He's already cop to it. Read his plea for Christ's sake.

Are you retards are terrified to actually read any of the documentation. Mostly because Hannity hasn't given you any words to speak.

The faux patriots here sure love defending someone who just got charged with "conspiracy against the United States."

I'm guessing that if "Q" had told all of y'all that Obama was gonna get charged with conspiracy against the U.S. you wouldn't be asking what that charge meant, but instead you'd be asking how soon you can send him to Gitmo.

Sad! Bigly! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

And finally, dumbing it down as far as it can go. There's literally never been a single campaign including the Nixon campaign as corrupt as this one. There have been at least five different close Trump campaign advisors and cabinet members who have voluntarily admitted wrongdoing. Each one of them felony charges.

you get to feeling the Trump and his Cult of Personality retards don't understand what a Witch Hunt means. When Trump's closest advisors are voluntarily admitting felony wrong doing? Yeah, that's not a Witch Hunt. That's a prosecution.

The good news is, every single report you hear, Trump is getting more and more paranoid, more and more isolated, more and more unhinged. Like I said, just wait for Kushner and Trump jr. But of course, once those guys plead? The same retards on this board will say but but but but but what does that have to do with Trump? LOL 😁

Are you like literally medically diagnosed retarded? You can't look up the date of the RNC?

Seems you and Show have sync'd up this month. :lol:

how many times does this have to get explain to you ###### retards? Decades ago? Try the Republican National Convention. That's not a banner of opinion Sporto. He's already cop to it. Read his plea for Christ's sake.

Are you retards are terrified to actually read any of the documentation. Mostly because Hannity hasn't given you any words to speak.

Calm down Gertrude. First of all, Manafort worked with Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr (a well known criminal), fockin Dole... He isn't a Trump guy. Trump focked up bringing him on board. No question.

But where, pray tell, does any of this have to do with Trump/Russia collusion?

Nowhere, that's where. And until something, anything, comes out that points to collusion this whole investigation is ongoing simply to keep you frothing at the mouth that Trump is going to get impeached.

It ain't happening sister. Relax. Go for a walk. Sip a glass of chardonnay and read a book curled up next to the fire. The cramps won't last forever.

ETA: I don't watch Hannity or Fox news for that matter. So those "insults" are lost on me. hth

Calm down Gertrude. First of all, Manafort worked with Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr (a well known criminal), fockin Dole... He isn't a Trump guy. Trump focked up bringing him on board. No question.

But where, pray tell, does any of this have to do with Trump/Russia collusion?

Nowhere, that's where. And until something, anything, comes out that points to collusion this whole investigation is ongoing simply to keep you frothing at the mouth that Trump is going to get impeached.

It ain't happening sister. Relax. Go for a walk. Sip a glass of chardonnay and read a book curled up next to the fire. The cramps won't last forever.

ETA: I don't watch Hannity or Fox news for that matter. So those "insults" are lost on me. hth

He was his campaign manager and Trump has done business with him for years.

To claim he isnt a Trump guy is false.

Did anyone say this is collusion?

The constant need by you all to just say so what, where is the collusion is just idiotic.

He was his campaign manager and Trump has done business with him for years.

To claim he isnt a Trump guy is false.

Did anyone say this is collusion?

The constant need by you all to just say so what, where is the collusion is just idiotic.

The stated reason for the need for a special investigation was Trump/Russian collusion to rig a presidential election.

Until you admit that was bullsh!t, expect to have it thrown in your face every time you pop off about what piddly sh!t this investigation turns up.

Well this is understanding. Remember the 10 charges that the one idiot drawer hung up on in the manafort case? As a condition of this plea agreement, manafort had to admit wrongdoing on all 10 of those charges. So on top of everything else? If he fucks around, they will retry that case for those 10 charges and end of the day, there will be no hung jury. Because he's already admitted it. All 10 of those charges he gets convicted for.

Did not know that. Dudes walking around with a sword over his neck.

The stated reason for the need for a special investigation was Trump/Russian collusion to rig a presidential election.

Until you admit that was bullsh!t, expect to have it thrown in your face every time you pop off about what piddly sh!t this investigation turns up.

Rig was in no stated reason and you are way behind on the scope of Muellers work.

Piddly ...multiple felonies. :lol:

Rig was in no stated reason and you are way behind on the scope of Muellers work.

Piddly ######...multiple felonies. :lol:

What was the collusion accusation about? Rigging an election. Fact. The scope of Mueller's work is irrelevant at this point. It's progressed well past it's stated purpose which was finding evidence of collusion.

You just can't bring yourself to admit you got hoodwinked. :lol:

What was the collusion accusation about? Rigging an election. Fact. The scope of Mueller's work is irrelevant at this point. It's progressed well past it's stated purpose which was finding evidence of collusion.

You just can't bring yourself to admit you got hoodwinked. :lol:

It actually hasnt progressed past his actual purpose. You really should donresearch before posting this ignorance. Not a good look.

Hoodwinked bybwhat? Nothing I have ever stated about the investigation has been shown incorrect...in fact just the opposite. The more that comes out shows what I had stated from the start.

It actually hasnt progressed past his actual purpose. You really should donresearch before posting this ignorance. Not a good look.

Hoodwinked bybwhat? Nothing I have ever stated about the investigation has been shown incorrect...in fact just the opposite. The more that comes out shows what I had stated from the start.

I'm talking about the stated purpose of finding evidence of collusion. I'll give you this though, he hasn't progressed past his "actual" purpose which is finding anything to hold against Trump whether or not it has anything to do with the election or if it happened last week or 40 years ago. Just find something to impeach him for. Two years in and still nothing.

Oh how you guys try to copy my every move. Like that cheap knock-off Spice Girls crap? Adorable. Meanwhile you guys flock like blackbirds to a discarded hamburger bun.

That's your comeback? "Everybody copies me. Wahhh!!!"? False - just like the news you get from your liberal masters.

But you and your twin sister Slo do make a cute couple. We'll call you "The TDS Twins!"

I think it means Manafort is spending the rest of his life in jail and is forfeiting millions in assets.

I know you all will spin this all you can rather than admit that people Trump surrounded himself with are proven criminals.

He made a deal to stay in jail for the rest of his life? Not much of a deal. Was he facing the death penalty? Lol.

Wow. No wonder you guys talk like you do. Finally gained a little insight. I'm flipping through the channels just now and damned if Laura Ingraham? Whoever the hell that is. The one who lost like every one of her sponsors? Damned if she isn't replaying the 57 states comment from literally 10 years ago.

No wonder you guys are so fuucking ignorant. This is your source of Intel? Trump's campaign manager admits to felony wrong doing? Agrees to cooperate fully? Not to mention you know, that little storm on the coast. Not to mention reports that cohen is tattling like a little girl.

But THIS is the tellectual Pablum that they're feeding you and the 70 and 80 year old crowd?

"She's a hoot! That oh bummer! 57 states! And everybody said that the Bush was Dumb! And everybody criticizes everything Trump says! But Hussein Obama? He said there were 57 states! Woohoo! This is why I love Fox News Mother! I can't wait to share that little gem with my online friends!"

'splains a Lot!

I'm talking about the stated purpose of finding evidence of collusion. I'll give you this though, he hasn't progressed past his "actual" purpose which is finding anything to hold against Trump whether or not it has anything to do with the election or if it happened last week or 40 years ago. Just find something to impeach him for. Two years in and still nothing.

Care to link to his actual stated purpose?

The rest of your post is the same ignorant nonsense of the drobeski types...

2 years and nothing...other than multiple felony convictions and pleas...

Hadn't been two years. 15 months.

Compare that to literally any other SC investigation in recent history.

Funny how the same crowd that had no problem with 20 different investigations over the course of 7 years that produced not a single felony conviction is suddenly all about the urgency and efficiency.

😁

investigation of any Russian government efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including an investigation of any possible links and/or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government,

(LIKE A CAMPAIGN MANAGER AND RUSSIAN OLIHARCHS WORKING TO CHANGE US FOREIHN POLICY?) lol

"and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." The scope

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

4h4 hours ago

More

When President Obama said that he has been to “57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year! @IngrahamAngle

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well, we know what Don was doing last night.

• Like 1

Oh wow, this just went from bad to worse;

Trump wanted to pick Chris Christie as VP

Manfarr wanted Pence.

Basically tricked the POTUS into it.

None of this was/is new news, but in light of all this?

Manafort could be the guy to help drag Trump down -

and have his hand-picked VP selection rule the country.

- Alll while being the pocket of the Russians,

Damn. :shocking:

Seems like a big uhhhhh rhooo for the Hillary team molesta brothers.

One of them yes...Hillary team? Youre reaching.

But expected...Trumps campaign manager pleads guilty to more felonies and its bad for Hillary. :lol:

Man if this actually works out for Dems and Trump is impeached the big prize is .... Pence.

Congrats!

That would suck.

I remember saying to a buddy about a year ago when this whole thing first hit the fan, manafort or cohen are going to be Trumps Ollie North. Still think that. One or both fall on the sword in the end.

And just to be clear, this is not anywhere near the level of despicable that the contra deal was. I don't really feel the Russians hacked our election. I think this is a huge waste of time. The contra deal was some focked up sh!t that north, Reagan, and all the fockwads should have gone to prison for.

This is definitely not that. I merely make the analogy because of how the situation is playing out.

Oh and also find it funny how 25 years ago the repubs got their panties in a twist becuz the dem prez cheated on his wife and got a hummer from a fat chick. Back then the dems were like so what, he cheats on his wife, whats the big deal. Repubs were all rabid over it. It was such a disgrace and embarrassment to the country.

Now we got the dems all worked up because a repub prez hires hookers and cheats on his wife. Its an embarrassment to the country, a disgrace. And the repubs are like so what he cheats on his wife, whats the big deal.

That would suck.

Could be worse than that. Given the above, we know manafort had at least two specific agenda items. One was changing the RNC party plank to favor Russian interest.

We know that manafort changed trumps mind from Chris Christie to Mike Pence.

What if manafort reveals that his Russian handlers expressed an interest in Mike Pence becoming VP and instructed him to do whatever he could to make that happen?

That could be some craziness.

The left continues to celebrate meanwhile they should be concerned it's not Trump in the crosshairs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/15/lawyer-with-obama-clinton-ties-may-face-federal-charges-report.html

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1040637474387709953.html

It's Greg Kraig and Podesta sh!tting their pants. If you get Podesta to flip if he already hasn't, the Dems collectively implode.

That's your comeback? "Everybody copies me. Wahhh!!!"? False - just like the news you get from your liberal masters.

But you and your twin sister Slo do make a cute couple. We'll call you "The TDS Twins!"

Holy cow...Wiff is gonna have to sit down after that take down. :rolleyes:

It's adorable how you guys cheer each other on. You really have learned a lot from hashtag me too. Gals got to stick together! Boys are mean! 💑

Ummm supermike was making fun of the ShinyMax guy

Ummm supermike was making fun of the ShinyMax guy

Yeah, you and I crossed streams. I was deleting while you were posting.

Care to link to his actual stated purpose?

The rest of your post is the same ignorant nonsense of the drobeski types...

2 years and nothing...other than multiple felony convictions and pleas...

No need for a link. Anybody with a memory longer than that of a goldfish remembers that the Russian collusion allegation was the basis for the call for a special investigator.

2 years in and no evidence of COLLUSION has been found. Hell, even Woodward admitted as much. Time to wrap it up.

No need for a link. Anybody with a memory longer than that of a goldfish remembers that the Russian collusion allegation was the basis for the call for a special investigator.

2 years in and no evidence of COLLUSION has been found. Hell, even Woodward admitted as much. Time to wrap it up.

Actually, below is the actual language from the original tasking / authorization document.

-----

investigation of any Russian government efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including an investigation of any possible links and/or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government,

------

Dated May 17th 2017.

• Like 1

Your statement of the original allegation and what led to the investigation and its purpose are false.

Actually, below is the actual language from the original tasking / authorization document.

-----

------

Dated May 17th 2017.

The former was known prior to the election and, as yet, there's been no evidence found of the latter.

Granted, I haven't been paying near the attention to this as you guys have but all I see are guys getting pinched for unrelated white collar crimes. :dunno:

If anything comes out that points to Trump knowingly coordinating (colluding) with Russia, I'll admit I was wrong. At this point I think I'm pretty safe.

The faux patriots here sure love defending someone who just got charged with "conspiracy against the United States."

I'm guessing that if "Q" had told all of y'all that Obama was gonna get charged with conspiracy against the U.S. you wouldn't be asking what that charge meant, but instead you'd be asking how soon you can send him to Gitmo.

Sad! Bigly! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOW!!! There it is again. Maybe you can tell us what "conspiracy against the United States." means