Sign in to follow this  
FFer

Based on Kirk crapping the bed....which Vikes do you start in wk 4?

All of them except Cousins really, it was one game and maybe the biggest fluke in sports betting history. A 17 point favorite got pretty much shut out.

I have to agree....Minny probably took them lightly and were not as prepared, certainly emotionally. In addition, I think Buffalo had a come to Jesus moment this past week. The VDacis retirement may have brought them closer together. Plus, they do have great coaches in McDermott and LFrazier.

I have to agree....Minny probably took them lightly and were not as prepared, certainly emotionally. In addition, I think Buffalo had a come to Jesus moment this past week. The VDacis retirement may have brought them closer together. Plus, they do have great coaches in McDermott and LFrazier.

Took them very lightly. All week in practice the Vikes were Rocky from Rocky 3 when hes partying and meeting fans while training. Buffalo was Clubber Lang busting his ass and concentrating. Then the game happens and the Vikes assume the bills roll over and instead they destroy them.

The VDacis retirement may have brought them closer together.

Maybe they just did the math after he retired and thought "Sh!t, at this rate we only have two years of football left before we can't even field a full team anymore."

Took them very lightly. All week in practice the Vikes were Rocky from Rocky 3 when hes partying and meeting fans while training. Buffalo was Clubber Lang busting his ass and concentrating. Then the game happens and the Vikes assume the bills roll over and instead they destroy them.

Gonna have to watch Rocky 3 now.

Wasn't that the one in Afghanistan? Where he gets shot in the side and cauterizes the wound with gunpowder?

Reporter: What's your prediction for the fight?

Clubber Lang: My prediction?

Reporter: Yes, your prediction.

Clubber: <intense look into camera> Pain.

Back to topic, I agree with consensus. Vikes drinking their own kool aid a bit and fell in a trap game. Ended in a tie week before against rival Pack, but it even got to a tie b/c of a great comeback on their part in 4th. And let's not forget likely looking ahead to big match-up (possible playoff preview?) v Rams next week.

I'm actually looking at Cousins as buy low-er after that game. Think this will actually help Cousins and Vikes as a team, to not take teams lightly rest of season.

Now Cook says hes not sure about Thursday. This sucks.

Agree NAn, they should rally from this. Maybe not this thurs, but after that.

Start Cousins. Hes a loser but hes a great stat padder.

I was not surprised he coughed up another loss and against Buffalo. When the Skins cut you thats a gigantic red flag.

Start Cousins. Hes a loser but hes a great stat padder.

I was not surprised he coughed up another loss and against Buffalo. When the Skins cut you thats a gigantic red flag.

He wasn't cut...he was a Free Agent.

One of the real reasons you start Cousins still is because Talib is out, and Peters may be out.

I have Diggs, and will start him. I think last week was a fluke. Although I'm not a fan of the short week on the heels of that, but I know if I get cute and bench him, then he will get 120 and 2.

but yes, I will be nervous..... :shocking:

One of the real reasons you start Cousins still is because Talib is out, and Peters may be out.

Without the 2- Ram corners, assumption Diggs & Thielen go off if Minny's O-Line holds up, Cousins, Thielen & Diggs should produce with patched Rams secondary...

• Like 1

This isnt JV high school football, this is the NFL. These are professionals, my guess is that teams dont take other teams lightly.

Thielen, and Rudolph.

Wasn't that the one in Afghanistan? Where he gets shot in the side and cauterizes the wound with gunpowder?

Lol, that's Rambo 3

Without the 2- Ram corners, assumption Diggs & Thielen go off if Minny's O-Line holds up, Cousins, Thielen & Diggs should produce with patched Rams secondary...

The Vikings Line couldn't hold up against Buffalo. Why would they hold up against the Rams. I do agree that if there is any production to be had, it will have the be in the passing game because I can't see the Vikings running the ball at all. With or Without Cook.

Semantics. He was cut.

The Vikings Line couldn't hold up against Buffalo. Why would they hold up against the Rams. I do agree that if there is any production to be had, it will have the be in the passing game because I can't see the Vikings running the ball at all. With or Without Cook.

Irrelevant. Vikings will be down big and Cousins will stat pad a nice fantasy day in a loss. Prevent D for a good quarter or two. The Cousins Preferred Defense.

Like Dalton, with solid O-L...but...Little worried about Green's injury, if so, Boyd will get heavy secondary interest and Ross still sucks....I still favor Cousins throwing a ton of passes, enough to please some fantasy owners...

Agreed

All of them. Last week was an abberation not a trend, plus the Rams DBs are all hurt.

Incorrect. Only Talib is out for sure at this point. Peters is a game time decision and probably will play. Sam Shields will play a big role tonight.

Incorrect. Only Talib is out for sure at this point. Peters is a game time decision and probably will play. Sam Shields will play a big role tonight.

Sounds like he is out.

But even if he playes, he’s going to be a easy target.

With Griffen's health issues concerning team and lots of shuffling on OL, still could be bit tough for Vikes v that DL.

WTS, I would still start your Vikes in passing game (I'm starting Theilen), not so much RBs though as the above could call for some broken plays that turn into big plays and/or garbage time stats as they play catch up late.

This game really scares me...I have cousins but am going to start Matt Ryan instead this week. Even with a banged up secondary the rams DL is what scares me the most...will he have the time to throw? Not to mention I could see that DL wanting to make a statement tonight in what is being called the NFC championship preview.

Thinking of going dalton over cousins but Im keeping diggs in the lineup no matter what.

Never bench Cousins when hes playing a great team. He will get you your stat pad points. Hes a bad fantasy QB when he plays bad teams. Cuz the stat padding is less likely.

Never bench Cousins when hes playing a great team. He will get you your stat pad points. Hes a bad fantasy QB when he plays bad teams. Cuz the stat padding is less likely.

Kirk Cousins is the ultimate stat compiler.