Sign in to follow this  
Pearmiser

Fitzmagic past week 4?

Bears are missing CB Prince Amukamara and there other starting CB Sunday......not sure what happens but can't hurt Fitzpatrick and the Wrs

I'm not sold that TB is sold that Winston is the future. His on field performance has been up and down at best and his off field problems have become a problem. Few teams want off field character issues from a franchise QB.

Yeah, and the future is much less important than the now.

If the Bucs have a shot at a playoff run due to Fitz then I don't see the owners or coaching staff making any changes unless necessary. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Although, this is the Bucs we are talking about. Winston will start Wk 6.

Fair or not. Unfortunately for Fitz, his future comes down to one game vs a Top 5 Defense.

Its hard not to root for the guy, but I fear he pulls something like a 350+yds, 3TD, 3INT game.. in a loss.

Absolutely trusting him. Look at what he has done and look at the toys he has to play with.

Ride the hot hand.

Rode him to a couple of victories, and enjoyed the ride. However, just dropped him for Mayfield....and couldn't be happier.

Love the guy, but with Winston hovering in the background, I will take my chances on the stability and upside of Mayfield, whom I expect to be spectacular..

If both of them were FA I would be going after Fitz.

If the coaching staff has any intelligence they'll stick with him.

I'm playing him as to me he's playing like a must start regardless of the matchup.

Gotta know when to hold and when to fold in this crazy pursuit, and it's not always easy. You can absolutely love someone as a football player.....but just can't trust a guy who has a "franchise" QB breathing down his neck. I guess all of the guys in my league felt similarly, as nobody even picked him up after I dropped him for Mayfield.

Condolences to those who started him this week, or missed out on a speculative or upside add.

You can set your watch to Patrick FitzRyan and his BS. Anyone banking on him is as dumb as the NFL teams that keep paying this clown a lot of money. He sucks. Always did, always will.

You can set your watch to Patrick FitzRyan and his BS. Anyone banking on him is as dumb as the NFL teams that keep paying this clown a lot of money. He sucks. Always did, always will.

Sucks? No.

Struggles with consistency? Yes.

He did was he was paid to do, and earned every cent. Won a couple of games, and got the fan base fired up while their starting QB was on suspension.

Opponent had Fitz and Wentz. Told him straight up he didnt have the balls to bench Fitz even though wentz was better start. He knew it too and still started Fitz.

Now that (as I mentioned) the journeyman is out and Jameis is in...Tampa could get really bad.

Opponent had Fitz and Wentz. Told him straight up he didnt have the balls to bench Fitz even though wentz was better start. He knew it too and still started Fitz.

What an idiot. Bears defense has been amazing. Thought that would be an easy sit lol.

It was at least fun watching Fitz. Now we have Winston back in the highlights. Eeeewwww. Winston sucks. Tampa is acting like the giants. They need to move on or their franchise is screwed for years. The giants had a chance and blew it. They will sit in the gutter for years. Tampa is just plain messed up as well.

Consider me out on all Bucs as long as Crab Legs is the qb. He is still an interception machine without most of the big plays that Fitz brings. I guess I can stash Ronald Jones in a deep league.

Sooo lemme get this straight. Against a really good bears d. Fitzpatrick coems out and tosses one pick. Vs no interceptions. Crab legs comes out tosses 2 picks vs 1 td and the job is his? He looked every bit as bad as Fitzpatrick.

Sooo lemme get this straight. Against a really good bears d. Fitzpatrick coems out and tosses one pick. Vs no interceptions. Crab legs comes out tosses 2 picks vs 1 td and the job is his? He looked every bit as bad as Fitzpatrick.

You kinda cherry picked your stats there.

I could counter with.... Winston had a QBR of 81 in the game, compared to Fitzy having a QBR of 14.

Bears D didn't give Koetter much choice, especially after his comments earlier in the week about him considering benching Fitz during the Steelers game.

It's like Stonewall said. The ride was fun while it lasted.

exactly.....Winston is bad. Those that criticize Fitzpatrick for his consistency better get ready for the roller coaster ride of your life. 2 interceptions in a half for crab legs yesterday and crowned the future....lol

good luck

winston will be eating that W soon enough

i completely forgot about this...him eating more W's is worth him being the starter alone..

it was that moment when i knew beyond a doubt that he was NOT the long term solution for TB, or anyone for that matter.

only way i'll think otherwise is if we hear that he was on drugs that day, but that he got himself straight and rehabbed, etc. or something similar.

if that was just HIM, then no way he can lead a franchise long term. NO WAY. (JMHO)

i completely forgot about this...him eating more W's is worth him being the starter alone..