Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Sony Michel now that he is the unquestioned lead back

What are our thoughts ROS? He will see early down and goal line work. James White only will get passing down work. If he wasn't there already, I feel he is now a solid RB2. Is he a player you will start with confidence going forward or do still think BB will find a way to keep it a timeshare? Short term, does he exploit the Dolphins this week?

It will be a timeshare because White will get use. If the offense does gel then he will be a RB2 with upside to be a RB1 each week. I didn't see much out of Michel the first two weeks. It could be him just getting back into game shape/game flow. We shall see.

Drop Derrick henry for him?

The Pats are a better offense. Henry has shown what he is. Lewis limits his upside. White may limit Michel's upside but he is not as good of a runner as Lewis. Michel is likely a lot more talented than henry also.

I only have him in a dynasty league, where unfortunately my other options are Lynch and Lamar Miller.

Think I'm going to stick with Lynch (vs CLE) and Miller (vs INDY) for now.

He has not looked good so far to me, but who knows how much of that is rust? I would rather have Michel than Henry for sure. Much higher ceiling, and their floors can't be too far apart either.

• Like 1

I agree that Sony hasn't looked good. But the Pats as a whole havn't looked good the past 2 weeks. Once Sony learns to turn his head around and catch the ball I think he will get the Lewis role. He missed a lot of Brady's dump off passes...

I agree that Sony hasn't looked good. But the Pats as a whole havn't looked good the past 2 weeks. Once Sony learns to turn his head around and catch the ball I think he will get the Lewis role. He missed a lot of Brady's dump off passes...

He missed 3 of 5 targets so far. Is he just dropping them? I haven't seen the games.

Knowing belechick, he'll probably start someone off the practise squad, Someone that we haven't heard of.

Seriously though, Even if Michel is the starter, there will be games where he gets 5 touches because of the game plan.

My advice, I'd wave Michel around as trade bait especially with today's news. Let somebody else have the problem

Knowing belechick, he'll probably start someone off the practise squad, Someone that we haven't heard of.

Seriously though, Even if Michel is the starter, there will be games where he gets 5 touches because of the game plan.

My advice, I'd wave Michel around as trade bait especially with today's news. Let somebody else have the problem

Yup.

:thumbsup:

Do you have an example of this from Blount in 16 or Lewis in 17? Oh yeah, you aren't going off of real numbers.

Do you have an example of this from Blount in 16 or Lewis in 17? Oh yeah, you aren't going off of real numbers.

Do you always ask questions and then answer them before the person has a chance to reply, oh yeah, that's just who you are.

He missed 3 of 5 targets so far. Is he just dropping them? I haven't seen the games.

Didnt look real natural. Chemistry isnt there yet.

Brandon Bolden still with the team? I wouldnt be surprised if he somehow started.

Bolden is apparently a Dolphin.

I actually thought he looked pretty good. Ran hard. It just didn’t materialize.

He’s talented and I’m holding.

Out of default because of injury Michel will have every opportunity to succeed. But like every other patriot rookie running back l, he'll have to pass protect and hold on to the ball. If he does that we're looking at a clear-cut RB2, possible RB1. With Edelman and Gordon both back soon, running lanes should open.

I watched 2 times where the timing was off and he didn't get his head around fast enough to catch Brady's pass. Both were flat routes. Well he could have caught both if he had super reflexes.

Need a second opinion from yall. Who would you rather own going forward in a full point PPR league: Carson or Michael? I have Carson but Im just not buying last weeks performance and think Im gonna be kicking myself next week for not selling high. Ive been shopping him around but Michael is the best Im gonna get. Should I hold or ship him off for Michael? Thoughts?

Michel.