Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Jake Butt torn ACL fear

I didn’t even know he was playing.

Mr Neil probably was likely starting this guys back up, Im surprised he hasnt chimed in yet on this hot topic.

Whats yer beef w that guy? legit curious.

People in deep leagues have been in on Butt the last couple years. Kid has talent, but the injuries have mounted.

People in deep leagues have been in on Butt the last couple years. Kid has talent, but the injuries have mounted.

Beef with TE3s or Mr Neil?

No beef with either, but I dont care how deep and cool you are, rattling off players and starting threads about irrelevant players who dont see the field either because a) season/career ending injuries or B) have no fantasy relevance will called out every time.

Seriously, whats the point in starting a thread about a guy going thru his third ACL tear or whatever it is? Hes fantasy dead to us. I rather discuss Tommy Maddox.

How deep is your league? 30 teamer?

• Like 1

How deep is your league? 30 teamer?

12 teams/25 player benches/te premium scoring.

With te premium even guys like Luke Wilson were drafted.

Is this the same Butt that didn’t even play a single down last season, his only season.

Mmm.

I don’t see why he would be so coveted.

• Like 1

No beef with either, but I dont care how deep and cool you are, rattling off players and starting threads about irrelevant players who dont see the field either because a) season/career ending injuries or B) have no fantasy relevance will called out every time.

Seriously, whats the point in starting a thread about a guy going thru his third ACL tear or whatever it is? Hes fantasy dead to us. I rather discuss Tommy Maddox.

What's the point of writing 80 words saying you are not interested in the topic?

You could actually do that in zero words and no clicks.

• Like 1

What's the point of writing 80 words saying you are not interested in the topic?

Winner

Guy was drafted in all of my high stakes leagues and was expected to contribute. I saw he was injured and potentially out for the season and posted something. Don't like it? Isn't relevant to your team or league? Go to the next thread.

• Like 1

Is this the same Butt that didn’t even play a single down last season, his only season.

Mmm.

I don’t see why he would be so coveted.

It was for his potential coming into the league. The kid had legit skills. Add that to him getting drafted to a team that needed a TE. He was definitely on the radar to guys with big/deep leagues. Or in my case, dynasty players.

Unfortunately this is his 3rd tear in 5 years. Stick a fork in him, his career is over.

Same could be said for you, granted fewer words... as youve added nothing to this topic other than trolling me.

My perspective is that some people on here have this thing where they create threads about players who couldnt be less relevant to FF, no matter how deep your league is.

Youre right, I could move on or not read the thread at all. Maybe it just grinds my gears that people tape a depth chart on a dart board, connect, and then say, Hey, what do you think about this guy? And if that WR6 on the Colts works out, or at minimum has a break out game said poster thinks he or she is a fantasy god.

Maybe we dont need to go on about Leveon Bell for two months, but sticking to more relevant or hell, even just funnier topics like a FU Thread are more entertaining, and add quality to these what are now ghost town boards.

<End scene>

He's a free agent in my league but looks like he's owned in about

35 percent of mffl leagues so it's not like a complete no name

Same could be said for you, granted fewer words... as youve added nothing to this topic other than trolling me.

My perspective is that some people on here have this thing where they create threads about players who couldnt be less relevant to FF, no matter how deep your league is.

Youre right, I could move on or not read the thread at all. Maybe it just grinds my gears that people tape a depth chart on a dart board, connect, and then say, Hey, what do you think about this guy? And if that WR6 on the Colts works out, or at minimum has a break out game said poster thinks he or she is a fantasy god.

Maybe we dont need to go on about Leveon Bell for two months, but sticking to more relevant or hell, even just funnier topics like a FU Thread are more entertaining, and add quality to these what are now ghost town boards.

<End scene>

If you aren't actually flat out trolling here, there are always UDFAs that come out of nowhere to have real impacts on fantasy. Some guys have the talent but won't get a real shot because of depth chart, sometimes because the coach is blind, and sometimes they just don't have the chops to succeed even if given the chance. Talking about it on here helps to put those guys into categories to find out which ones even have a chance at future contribution

If you aren't actually flat out trolling here, there are always UDFAs that come out of nowhere to have real impacts on fantasy. Some guys have the talent but won't get a real shot because of depth chart, sometimes because the coach is blind, and sometimes they just don't have the chops to succeed even if given the chance. Talking about it on here helps to put those guys into categories to find out which ones even have a chance at future contribution

I typically play in 12 person redraft leagues, with 7 bench spots so I clearly just dont get it.

I understand keepers, and some of you with your 25 roster spot leagues which is silly, but otherwise it seems were just betting on the Green 00 until it hits.

... some of names on here are guys who havent touched the focking field. And are the Gurus/experts on this board so gifted that they can assess talent better than professional management? Come on

Waving the white flag on this subject matter, I will not hijack the next Rico Gathers thread, no more.

I typically play in 12 person redraft leagues, with 7 bench spots so I clearly just dont get it.

I understand keepers, and some of you with your 25 roster spot leagues which is silly, but otherwise it seems were just betting on the Green 00 until it hits.

... some of names on here are guys who havent touched the focking field. And are the Gurus/experts on this board so gifted that they can assess talent better than professional management? Come on

Waving the white flag on this subject matter, I will not hijack the next Rico Gathers thread, no more.

I play in leagues with taxi squads and have regularly had no names like Keelan Cole, Tyrell Williams, Latavius Murray and more on them.

I saw his name when looking at waiver prospects a week or so ago, he was trending. Speaks more to the TE shitshow this season so far.

he's owned in about 35 percent of mffl leagues so it's not like a complete no name

His name is the only reason he's owned in so many leagues...

Ahh. now I understand. redraft w short benches vs dynasty leagues.

I've seen you goading mr neil in several threads, now you're here trolling about no name players you don't know because of your preferred method of ffb. Then you add the parting shot about the ghost town boreds.

I've always thought you had good insight and liked your content. where did that guy go?

It was for his potential coming into the league. The kid had legit skills. Add that to him getting drafted to a team that needed a TE. He was definitely on the radar to guys with big/deep leagues. Or in my case, dynasty players.

Unfortunately this is his 3rd tear in 5 years. Stick a fork in him, his career is over.

I also wanted to add. He was very, VERY good in 2015. And, Excellent in 2016 when he was college footballs best TE.

I believe it was his bowl game when he went down. He was definitely my favorite TE coming out that year.

(Until ACL #2 that is).

Then, he just became a sleeper.

Now. UUUGGGGHHHHHH, Best wishes in your future endevours.

<End scene>

I just wanted to read the posts around this topic is all. But you just made it too easy to call you out. :)

You said butt

Lol

I've always thought you had good insight and liked your content. where did that guy go?

Some league owners on these boards think theyre superior because they play in deep leagues that draft fourth string TEs. I see no fun or entertainment in that whatsoever. If one does, cool. Ill leave it alone... but heres the thing, I can think of multiple, recent threads in which the topic was of a player who is either a) inactive/done for season, or 2) has not touched the field.

We may as well discuss UFOs and unicorns.

Why this all irks me? I cant fully comprehend.

Hold on, I need another beer...

Some league owners on these boards think theyre superior because they play in deep leagues that draft fourth string TEs. I see no fun or entertainment in that whatsoever. If one does, cool. Ill leave it alone... but heres the thing, I can think of multiple, recent threads in which the topic was of a player who is either a) inactive/done for season, or 2) has not touched the field.

We may as well discuss UFOs and unicorns.

Why this all irks me? I cant fully comprehend.

Hold on, I need another beer...

This board isn't as active as it used to be, so deep sleeper threads are needed

you seem like a prickk. Don't like the thread. Don't open it. No one forces you to. Obviously butt is not a top tier TE but I have followed his career enough being from Michigan to have checked in here to see if anyone mentioned it.

you seem like a prickk. Don't like the thread. Don't open it. No one forces you to. Obviously butt is not a top tier TE but I have followed his career enough being from Michigan to have checked in here to see if anyone mentioned it.

I also have followed Michigan enough to know that historically, they are poop. When was their last national championship? Were you born? I wasnt. Muhahahahaha

O-H...

I also have followed Michigan enough to know that historically, they are poop. When was their last national championship? Were you born? I wasnt. Muhahahahaha

O-H...

You are younger than 21? Michigan Last Won in 1997 when Brian Griese was QB

O-H...

Deflecting because you are a prickk and that is what prickks do. Who gives a fock when the last time Michigan won a national championship (97)? You still follow people who made it from your school. Or are you one of those front runner prickks. The Drake fan. Anyone who wins is your team right? That way you can always have fantasy relevant players from your "school". Putz

Deflecting because you are a prickk and that is what prickks do. Who gives a fock when the last time Michigan won a national championship (97)? You still follow people who made it from your school. Or are you one of those front runner prickks. The Drake fan. Anyone who wins is your team right? That way you can always have fantasy relevant players from your "school". Putz

Michigan Football is the most overrated program in college sports. They win nothing, and the Buckeyes have owned them since the Woody days.