Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Broncos: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Chiefs: S Eric Berry, RB Darrel Williams, CB Tremon Smith, OL Austin Reiter, OL Kahlil McKenzie, DL Justin Hamilton, TE Alex Ellis

Broncos: QB Kevin Hogan, CB Tramaine Brock, S Shamarko Thomas, LB Alexander Johnson, DE DeMarcus Walker, OT Elijah Wilkinson, OG Sam Jones

Kareem catches his first pass of the year for 30 yards.

Andy Reid promptly benches him.

Can't have that kind of production huh Andy? Go fock yourself you fat piece of sh!t

Kareem catches his first pass of the year for 30 yards.

Andy Reid promptly benches him.

Can't have that kind of production huh Andy? Go fock yourself you fat piece of sh!t

I was thinking the same thing. Although that was a run play. He got the other catch yardage on a previous drive. But 1 catch for 27 and 7 rushes for 66. Jeez. Give him a down off after that big run but why not put him back in?

Wow...Is Keenum's arm broken? Throw the ball downfield to 88...wtf....one of the worst pass defenses in the league and he hasn't attempted a pass of more than 10 yds

Wow...Is Keenum's arm broken? Throw the ball downfield to 88...wtf....one of the worst pass defenses in the league and he hasn't attempted a pass of more than 10 yds

42 yds to Sutton.

Having said that, it worked so maybe they will take a few more shots.

i need for emmanuel sanders to somehow outscore Tyreek Hill by more than .7 pts. Not looking good, my deficit was .7, now 1.2. they use Hill ALL OVER THE FREAKING PLACE!

Denver is playing this game perfectly so far.

I focking hate this Lindsey kid. Don't you know that Freeman is the feature RB you little jizz squirt? Fock you

Was Lindsay invited to the combine ?

Im just not sure about his path to the NFL. Maybe the commentary team can talk about it a couple more times.

Was Lindsay invited to the combine ?

Im just not sure about his path to the NFL. Maybe the commentary team can talk about it a couple more times.

I don't know. I'll have to rewatch the game. And who is show-time again?

These guys suck.

• Like 1

I’d be surprised if Broncos hold on to win......they better not let KC have the ball one more time because they will score again in some form or fashion.

3 and out.....

Lol

Nice try Denver.....watch and learn from MAHOMES on how to do it....

First of all, the Chiefs take soooo many penalties. They kill themselves all night.

Secondly, Mahomes is really REALLY good. Poised, mobile QB with a cannon.

Lastly, Fock Andy Reid. I actually bet the Chiefs Money like and the Chiefs -3.5, so I want the chiefs to win. I just cant stand that guy.

4 and 10....let's throw for 3 yards.

Brilliant.

Love the play call at the end by the Broncos. Looks like Sanders might have walked into the endzone had they executed.

KC wasn't expecting it. For that matter, neither was Sanders.

Freeman is a baller justook at that td run he had. Lindsey while a great story and he's running well is not the better rb of the two. But sadly as a freeman owner I'll hold and see what happens.

• Like 1

Darn it.

Freeman is a baller justook at that td run he had. Lindsey while a great story and he's running well is not the better rb of the two. But sadly as a freeman owner I'll hold and see what happens.

Lindsay isn't going to last if they keep running him between the tackles. He's like 180 pounds. Musgrave is stupid to keep doing that. To me the problem with Freeman is Booker. Why is that stiff touching the ball at all? Haven't we seen what he has to offer?