Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Am I giving too much...2-for-1 deal on offer

Standard non-PPR. 10 team league.

Trying to improve my depth and dump Lamar Miller at the same time. I think he is slowly losing his grip on that solo job and that it will soon be a full blown timeshare with Alfred Blue. So...

I have proposed Lamar Miller and Marvin Jones for Kerryon Johnson. Then, to fill my roster spot, I plan to add Geronimo Allison. Both Miller and Jones are my RB5 and WR5. Allison would be WR5.

Then my roster would look like this:

RB McCaffrey, Cook, Michel, Hyde, Johnson

WR Thomas, Evans, Diggs, Baldwin, Allison

Leave a link, I'll help you.

You don't need to trade, but you can afford to do this deal.

I agree. Just sick of Miller and KJ is an upgrade at RB5. Even though most sites have Miller around RB18-20 ROS I just don't see it. I think KJ will eventually get the carries and be a clear cut RB1 for Detroit.

Just think it is still a lot to give for KJ...Maybe if it was an RB a couple notches up. I have been burned by Detroit's inconsistent running game in the past though.

M Jones is your wr5.

Mmm.

I see him as your wr3.

I think it’s to much.

Keeper I would say yes.

It's a close call,

If you like KJ, then go for it

So weepaws, you see Jones above Diggs as my WR3? So its Thomas, Evans, Jones, Diggs, Baldwin in your eyes?

I like the idea. Geronimo is a good add to the bench and isnt far off from how I think he will produce compared to Marvin Jones. Lamar Miller.... good riddance. KJ is worth the risk in this trade IMO.

So weepaws, you see Jones above Diggs as my WR3? So its Thomas, Evans, Jones, Diggs, Baldwin in your eyes?

I think Jones is #4, Just don't think Baldwin will be 100# this year.

Lamar Miller is frustrating and maybe Howells emerges up the depth chart (undrafted free rookie who had a good preseason with the dolphins, Blue sucks).

Kerryon is a crap situation too.

I probably wouldn't do this deal. I still view Jones as the best player of this group.

If you believe in KJ and see him as an RB2 most weeks then make the move.

If you don't trust him as a solid starter then don't do it. Use Michel instead.

You said it was a depth move so you don't have to make this move...I would only do it if you believe KJ is a weekly starter.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=481150&view=getnewpost