Sign in to follow this  
Pearmiser

Fournette. What a PIA this guy is

When I started him, he left the game early. Resulted in a handful of points.

Gets hurt pick up Yeldon.

Yeldon has a weak game and I lose by 2 points.

Fornette starting again, leaves game early so minimal points.

I had to drop Yeldon that week to make room for other players.

Guy I'm playing this week gets Yeldon off waivers. Result is this guy is going to beat me by a couple points.

Not only was he a wasted first round pick. But then screws me when he starts. Then screws me when he doesnt start to get beat by his backup.

I'm trying to trade Fournette in both my leagues. I dont want to have anything to do with this guy.

Yep thats a season killing stretch of games. Just have to hope he can get it together for the 2nd half.

Welcome to fantasy football. We've all been through it. Don't be so angry.

• Like 1

dear fournette,

pack it in for a month or so and get that hammy nice and healthy so you can pull it again when you come back in the 1st quarter of your first game back

sincerely,

tj yeldon owner

• Like 1

He was dropped in my league. Thinking of blowing my whole FAAB on him. Cant imagine someone with more upside hitting waivers. But he could also just rot on my bench all year.

He was dropped in my league. Thinking of blowing my whole FAAB on him. Cant imagine someone with more upside hitting waivers. But he could also just rot on my bench all year.

Perfect.

I just traded Emmanuel Sanders and Duke Johnson for him and Jimmy Graham. Sanders was my 3 or 4th wr

Can't be good news on Fournette if they're working out Charles and Charc West...

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Jaguars will work out free agent RB Jamaal Charles.

Charles touched the ball just 92 times last season with the Broncos, and he did not draw much interest on the open market this offseason. He is nearing the end, but he could offer Jacksonville some veteran depth until Leonard Fournette returns. Jacksonville will also work out Charcandrick West.
Oct 9 - 9:34 AM
  • Like 1

I think working out west n Charles has more to do with Grant being done....hey I own yeldon and not fournette...so I'm hoping fournette stays out alap...but I think that news is related to Grant

I think working out west n Charles has more to do with Grant being done....hey I own yeldon and not fournette...so I'm hoping fournette stays out alap...but I think that news is related to Grant

Oh, missed that.....nice call. I would agree!

What sites had Fournette ranked highly this season? Bad call

such a stupid post. So if Todd Gurley got hurt he was a bad choice because they should have predicted it?

Giving to much.

Florida Football Insiders reports a "source having knowledge of the Jaguars' thinking" expects the team to sit Leonard Fournette (hamstring) through the Week 9 bye.

Fournette has been ruled out very early in the week the past two weeks and hasn't practiced at all since re-injuring his hamstring in Week 4. Jacksonville is in Dallas this week, which Fournette has already been ruled out for, and then hosts the Texans in Week 7 before going to London for a date with the Eagles in Week 8. The Jaguars then have their bye. It may make the most sense to let Fournette rest through the open date and have him for the stretch run.

Florida Football Insiders reports a "source having knowledge of the Jaguars' thinking" expects the team to sit Leonard Fournette (hamstring) through the Week 9 bye.

Fournette has been ruled out very early in the week the past two weeks and hasn't practiced at all since re-injuring his hamstring in Week 4. Jacksonville is in Dallas this week, which Fournette has already been ruled out for, and then hosts the Texans in Week 7 before going to London for a date with the Eagles in Week 8. The Jaguars then have their bye. It may make the most sense to let Fournette rest through the open date and have him for the stretch run.

Painful. Atleast I only have 1 share

at this point do you hold Fournette? I have Yeldon, Lamar Miller, Aaron Jones, Ronald Jones, and probably going to pick up D'Onta Foreman

don't know what I could get for a trade though

Im holding him. He's on my IRband will stay there. Hopefully he comes back strong. What a waste of a second round pick.

at this point do you hold Fournette? I have Yeldon, Lamar Miller, Aaron Jones, Ronald Jones, and probably going to pick up D'Onta Foreman

I would hold.

But one never knows how much value to other owners until one shops.

I have him on one team, I’m shopping.

I did get very very lucky and was able to pick up Yeldon.

As owner I hope he sits till after bye. I will take a healthy LF with fresh legs for the playoff stretch. Its only 3 more playable weeks for him that he will miss.

So after week 9 you will have no rb1s or rb2s? No you don't drop LF. I'm in good enough shape that I'm happy to let him sit for the stretch run.

Keep him until after the BYE, where they will limit his carries to preserve his health. He should get you 5-6 points weekly in the fantasy playoffs.

Keep him until after the BYE, where they will limit his carries to preserve his health. He should get you 5-6 points weekly in the fantasy playoffs.

Preserve his health is the next 3 games. Then he's a 100% for the stretch run. Hopefully he is what he was last year.5-6 points? C'mon

Once he gets back they'll be very conservative with his touches. Good luck though

Really depends where they are at that point. They're 3-2 with the Titans, with Houston playing well too.

Before the bye they play Dallas, Philly and the Texans. They could easily lose 2 of those 3 and be 4-4 going into the bye.

Coming out of the bye they play the Colts twice, Titans and Houston once.

If all of those teams are still right around .500 and playing for the division title, they're not going to rest the guy that gives them the best chance to win, so he can be healthy fishing in the off-season.

They might work him in the first week or two, but he's going to be money those critical fantasy playoff weeks. Two of those weeks being against Tenn and Miami, whom are towards the bottom of the league in run defense.

I guess I'm in a different position than most, as he's my RB4... Some knucklehead dropped him in my league and I blew my entire FAAB to snag him.

I read this on rotoworld. Please come back early!!

Coach Doug Marrone said Fournette has a "chance" to play Week 7 against the Texans. Fournette is already out for this week in Dallas. A report surfaced earlier in the week that Jacksonville could hold Fournette out through the Week 9 bye, so playing Week 7 or 8 would be viewed as a great sign.

Man. I am on the fence here. if he is not good leave him for the stretch run. If he is good ease him back into it so he can feast when I need him

Notorious for getting hurt.

Rashard Mendenhall 2.0. Avoid like the plague. Will be out of the league in 2-3 years or a goal line back and thats all.

Trade him for Mixon or something at this point.

Notorious for getting hurt.

Rashard Mendenhall 2.0. Avoid like the plague. Will be out of the league in 2-3 years or a goal line back and thats all.

Trade him for Mixon or something at this point.

Mixon is a bonafide RB1. Hes isnt just a throw in or consolation prize.