Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

I predicted the Giants to start out 0-7

Nah you whiffed, own it you were wrong, It happens...

Nah you whiffed, own it you were wrong, It happens...

4-1 aint bad at all. You must not gamble. But that's cool.

I do gamble. every prediction you make I bet the opposite. So far so good, so thanks I guess...

I do gamble every prediction you make I bet the opposite. So far so good, so thanks I guess...

So you are winning the couple Bears games I bet, and the couple Giants games I parlayed with them? Interesting how I won them and you did opposite and won as well. Good job.

I do gamble. every prediction you make I bet the opposite. So far so good, so thanks I guess...

Same here. And his fantasy advice is even worse.

Same here. And his fantasy advice is even worse..

I know, 4-1 against the money line on the giants is terrible. :clap: I used them in parlays actually. Winner winner chicken dinner. Soon to be 5-1. :)

You guys are losers.

Tell me what you went against in what I said? You probably can't can you?

• Like 1

Seafool doesn't get what being wrong, which he was, entails. Typical millennial.

• Like 1

Seafool doesn't get what being wrong, which he was, entails. Typical millennial.

Oh you rascal. You did it again. You called me 'Seafool' instead of Seafoam. So clever. I see what you did there. You changed my screen name at an attempt to make fun of of me. Oohh you clever boy. I'm still snickering at the humor. I just don't know how you keep pulling out this amazing wit without missing a beat.

you went out on the limb and predicted that the 3rd worst team in the league last year start 0-7...a team that hasn't been favoured once.....You're wrong already ...they're 1-4....but you're still trying to pat yourself on the back ...

Crazy thing is that they were a lucky miracle FG away from a 2-3 start.

Laughable OP

Why do people make these sort of threads?

Maybe a "look at me" moment? Lacking attention? Not sure.

Pathetic that we took the time to read and reply to this

Why respond then?

• Like 1

Pathetic that we took the time to read and reply to this

This is a fantasy site. Jeez. I am 4-1 on bets posted. What else is this site for?

you went out on the limb and predicted that the 3rd worst team in the league last year start 0-7...a team that hasn't been favoured once.....You're wrong already ...they're 1-4....but you're still trying to pat yourself on the back ...

Crazy thing is that they were a lucky miracle FG away from a 2-3 start.

Laughable OP

Teams turn it around all the time in the nfl. The dumb-ass giants drafted an RB as their #1 pick when they need an oline, dline, and QB. They deserve being made fun of and more importantly, I'm making money off of them losing.

How about bets vs the spread?

You would have lost yesterday (+6 @ CAR)

Is this some sort of inside joke or something? Wagering the Giants will lose weekly isnt something to boast about.

Is this some sort of inside joke or something? Wagering the Giants will lose weekly isnt something to boast about.

Exactly.

• Like 1

If I bet on the Giants.....I lose. If I bet against the Giants.....I lose. FWIW.....stay away from the Giants, in real life and in fantasy.

Except Saquon of course. He's a stud!

Didn't bet against the spread. I don't often bet parlays, but this year with the giants, I like to throw them as a second to form a parlay against the moneyline. Easy peasy.

I wonder how the giants are going to do this week. Oh, they already lost (again). My bad. :) 1-5.

I actually hope they win some games so they slide down in the draft. Not that it matters that much. That fullback they have their eye on should drop to them in the first round regardless of where they pick.

Real question. Are they tanking? If not at this point it is very clear Eli can not use one of his best weapons in obj. Why not trade for Fitzpatrick? Unless at this point you have given up. He is obviously not the answer long term but could give you a year or 2 of acceptable football.

Eli can't throw longer than 20 yards. Remember in little league when the piss poor player came up to bat and everyone walked in to just behind the bases?

That is what the defenses do with Eli in football. It cuts the route tree down and compresses all play within that bubble.

I wonder how the giants are going to do this week. Oh, they already lost (again). My bad. :) 1-5.

I actually hope they win some games so they slide down in the draft. Not that it matters that much. That fullback they have their eye on should drop to them in the first round regardless of where they pick.

Settle down Seaphag. Probably a butthurt Patriots fan.

Real question. Are they tanking? If not at this point it is very clear Eli can not use one of his best weapons in obj. Why not trade for Fitzpatrick? Unless at this point you have given up. He is obviously not the answer long term but could give you a year or 2 of acceptable football.

Eli can't throw longer than 20 yards. Remember in little league when the piss poor player came up to bat and everyone walked in to just behind the bases?

That is what the defenses do with Eli in football. It cuts the route tree down and compresses all play within that bubble.

Thing is, if they are tanking, which I think makes sense for them, why did they pay up so much for beckham? That guy is a severe nutcase.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/ivs-cooling-fans-the-odell-beckham-drama-never-stops/

Thing is, if they are tanking, which I think makes sense for them, why did they pay up so much for beckham? That guy is a severe nutcase.

the new thing is to get a qb that is under contract for 5 years as a rookie. they have all the pieces in place to win immediately with even a good qb. Eli is not even bad. He is terrible. If they tank this year. Get a top qb next year they then have a once in a generation rb and wr to pair with a kid who has a cannon.

Paying him could have been to keep him mildly happy till a new qb is installed.

They don't have to even tank, who needs a QB? Denver, Miami? Those teams are likely to be behind the Giants in the draft anyway. Tampa is the only bad team that might need one and their defense is so bad they might look in that direction regardless. Gmen are sitting pretty if they want a QB in the 2019 draft, which I hope they do.

the new thing is to get a qb that is under contract for 5 years as a rookie. they have all the pieces in place to win immediately with even a good qb. Eli is not even bad. He is terrible. If they tank this year. Get a top qb next year they then have a once in a generation rb and wr to pair with a kid who has a cannon.

Paying him could have been to keep him mildly happy till a new qb is installed.

Aside from a talented nutcase at WR, and a talented RB, where are the other pieces that they have in place? Their O-Line is one of the worst in the league. Defense is middling at best. And everyone was mentioning how great manning is and now already I'm hearing how some rookie QB can be drafted next year and be a stud from day 1. My take is that they will be down for a while. And beckham will absolutely implode.

Aside from a talented nutcase at WR, and a talented RB, where are the other pieces that they have in place? Their O-Line is one of the worst in the league. Defense is middling at best. And everyone was mentioning how great manning is and now already I'm hearing how some rookie QB can be drafted next year and be a stud from day 1. My take is that they will be down for a while. And beckham will absolutely implode.

They will still win another ring before the Bears, Just my take...

they have a viable te. They can build a line or buy one. The pieces they need to succeed are there on offense.

they have a viable te. They can build a line or buy one. The pieces they need to succeed are there on offense.

They spent $64 million on Nate Solder. And he has not been good. He is the highest paid o-lineman in the NFL. There is a salary cap in the NFL. There is no way they can afford to just start spending like crazy after paying huge dollars for Solder and beckham. When they get a rookie QB next year, what is the belief that he can step right in and produce as a great QB? There are not a lot of those kind of guys that come along on a yearly basis. It's a crapshoot at times.

The Giants will trade for a QB, most likely Carr in the off-season. You can't pass up on a RB like Barkley, you've seen what he can do with no Line. Sorry but who were they really going to draft at #2? Darnold, Allen and Rosen are hot garbage. Eli is just not mobile enough with that Line basically letting everyone through on every play.

I'd gladly take Carr for a 1st round pick, money is pretty much a wash with what Eli makes and he's still young.

Man, that Barkley pick is sure paying off.

When they get a new franchise QB, it will. Just like Gurley is paying off after they got Goff and rid of Fisher.

When they get a new franchise QB, it will. Just like Gurley is paying off after they got Goff and rid of Fisher.

I get it. But what guarantee do they have of getting a franchise QB? How are all the QB picks this year doing?

I get it. But what guarantee do they have of getting a franchise QB? How are all the QB picks this year doing?

Who should they have taken?

No guarantee but word on the street is next draft has a lot of good prospects.

so your argument is the Giants should have drafted a QB over Barkley because there is no guarantee they will be able to draft a good QB as evidenced by the poor play of the quarterbacks they should have drafted? To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in ones thinking...

so your argument is the Giants should have drafted a QB over Barkley because there is no guarantee they will be able to draft a good QB as evidenced by the poor play of the quarterbacks they should have drafted? To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in ones thinking...

Nope. I'm saying most rookie QBs are bad for their first year or two. I like Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. But you better be ready to lose for a couple years is all. As a Bears fan I'm loving them having Trubisky over a stud RB. And I like how their new coaches came out and said this year is more about Trubisky's development than anything. else.

Sam Darnold, Rosen, and Josh Allen suck.

• Like 1