Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

Lewis and Henry TN

Time to finally drop Henry, if he couldn't produce against Buff. he looks useless

Lewis (non-PPR) droppable as well? thoughts

Rb is a rough world. If you dont have hella studs, it is tough to get too snobby with guys who get work. It sucks that Mariota cannot get/stay healthy. And the oline had the same issue.

Agree it’s past time to drop him.

I want to drop Lewis but there is no one on waivers who excites me and besides if there were I wouldn’t get him because I am number 4 on waivers.

You know... I was pretty excited to snag him in the 8th of a 14 team league... thought everyone else was clueless... WTF do I know? He's no better than a lottery ticket in non ppr leagues...

In 12-14 team leagues, youre not dropping Henry or Lewis...

WTF are you guys talking about?

Most guys are not in 14 team leagues, but I agree with you, I’m sure there are absolutely no good RBs on waivers in the 12 league. I know this because there are none in my 10 league.

Most guys are not in 14 team leagues, but I agree with you, Im sure there are absolutely no good RBs on waivers in the 12 league. I know this because there are none in my 10 league.

12 teamer here. Nothing on the wire. Not dropping Henry. Willing to trade though! Wish me luck.

I have David Johnson - coaches are idiots

I have Derrick Henry - can't get anything going

I have Jamaal Williams - trapped in a time share

and Chris Carson whose coach raves about him one week and then doesn't play him the next or puts him on special teams.

Yeah, my rb situation is pretty dire.

12 teamer here. Nothing on the wire. Not dropping Henry. Willing to trade though! Wish me luck.

I can’t believe anyone would give you anybody of significance for Henry.....maybe crowder for him would be an even up trade.

I was offered Larry fitz for Henry yesterday and took it. Other owner has dion so I guess he viewed it as a cuff.

As bad as Larry as been this is a big win I think.

Once Larry gets healthy and Rosen gets some more starts under his belt and with a soft schedule down the stretch this could be a steal.

Fitz for Henry was a good trade.

Congrats.