Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

Jay Ajayi hits IR

Okay you all....................Smallwood or Clement now??

Smallwood looked good. I am guessing he is more widely available than Clement in most leagues.

Okay you all....................Smallwood or Clement now??

Prob neither, will be committee and even more so when Spri,es comes back. Basically now instead of Jay getting shafted it will be Clement.

Well sh1t. At least I can now safely dump his useless ass. What a wasted 3rd round pick.

• Like 1

Clement was active yesterday but didn't play. It will likely be some kind off committee between Smallwood and Clement moving forward.

Then Sproles when he is healthy.

So what percent of skill position players are going to get in more than 13 games this season? 5%? I literally dropped Clement on Sunday because of my 6 injured WRs, of course now Ajayi would be done.

Got a trade offer of Smallwood for Engram in PPR. If I take it my other TE is Hooper. Do it, or no? Leaning towards not.

Got a trade offer of Smallwood for Engram in PPR. If I take it my other TE is Hooper. Do it, or no? Leaning towards not.

I would do it.

They are moving money around. Something will happen tomorrow. Shady. Bell. Hyde. Ingram. Somebody.

Ingram just lead the night 16-6 and 2 scores. It won't be him.

Shady and Bell are great candidates. Bell probably lead. Philly was looking that way back in Week 2.

Just got an offer of Smallwood + Tate for Jordan Howard + Stills. Tempting, but I just don't see Philly making Smallwood a bellcow (plus I already have Green, Beckham, and Golladay).

smallwood is the only healthy rb. several weeks back when ajayi was out and all the sites and so called experts hyped up clement.....smallwood started and had a productive day. Smallwood could be a good rb 2 on a short week vs gmen

Eagles are sniffing around for McCoy and others but really they are fine with the guys they have who are talented enough.

I don’t think the Eagles have a rb that they can trust after Ajayi.

I think they need to make a move.

As a McCoy owner on one team, Anderson I was able to get him as a bargain, I hope it’s he that the Eagles pick up.