Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Who you targeting at RB this week on waivers

Obviously with ajayi we have smallwood or clement? Sproles invokved?

Alfred morris is available as breida may have a multiple week ankle injury.

With philly reaching out to mccoy for a trade does someone like chris ivory as an add interest you?

Who would you use a top waiver on?

I dropped Deion Lewis for Ware, he's Hunts backup and in case anything happens he's there. Sounds lop-sided but I hadn't played Lewis so far and don't understand why Titans keep running that lard-ass Henry.

I dropped Deion Lewis for Ware, he's Hunts backup and in case anything happens he's there. Sounds lop-sided but I hadn't played Lewis so far and don't understand why Titans keep running that lard-ass Henry.

I hope you're not in a PPR

I am hoping to get Mr. Smallwood.

that's what all the sites have but I'm just concerned about using a top waiver on a guy that's going to be in a timeshare and possibly a three-way timeshare. Then there's also the possibility that McCoy gets traded there and now he's even more out of the picture.

With a possible McCoy trade Ivory becomes interesting. Also, with AP going to get a second opinion Perine might be a stash. Guys don't go for 2nd opinions for small injuries.

Then there's also the possibility that McCoy gets traded there and now he's even more out of the picture.

The possibility of McCoy arriving later in the week killed my interest in burning a priority on Smallwood but then it dawned on me that PHI plays on Thursday night. Even if the McCoy trade goes through, Smallwood's sliver of opportunity might be just wide enough for him to still be the "featured" RB (to the extent any Eagles RB could ever said to be 'featured') in a favorable matchup vs NYG before McCoy gets his feet wet with his new team. I'm just crazy enough to consider burning a mid-range priority on Smallwood to start him for one game and then hope Breida is better for week 7.

With a possible McCoy trade Ivory becomes interesting. Also, with AP going to get a second opinion Perine might be a stash. Guys don't go for 2nd opinions for small injuries.

See this is my thought as well. Why burn a top priority because we think McCoy might get traded when that would open it up for ivory....

I want to get Morris but I wish I had more information on breidas ankle

See this is my thought as well. Why burn a top priority because we think McCoy might get traded when that would open it up for ivory....

I want to get Morris but I wish I had more information on breidas ankle

If it's not his ankle, it's his shoulder or something else and every week. I'm done with this guy.

Yea thats a good point re AP. He insists hes fine, yet seeking 2nd opinion. Sounds ominous.

Has Perine even been active this year?

Man all these names but when you look at the situations...IMO it's alot of hard passes.

Alf...breida may be out this week but they have the Rams the next week. Yuck.

Clement/Smallwood...two headed and maybe 3 headed with sproles. And possibly McCoy?

Perine? Even if AP is out, still might have Thompson...even if both are out may get more from Bibbs anyway.

Alfred blue? Woof

Ronald Jones? Double woof.

Latavious Murray? Triple woof

Think I'm passing and moving up the waivers line.

Jones. He could do something possibility coming off the bye.

Jones. He could do something possibility coming off the bye.

Good call for a chance to take. Better to take a risk on an unknown that could potentially be good vs a known commodity we know isnt good.
  • Like 1

Obviously with ajayi we have smallwood or clement? Sproles invokved?

Alfred morris is available as breida may have a multiple week ankle injury.

With philly reaching out to mccoy for a trade does someone like chris ivory as an add interest you?

Who would you use a top waiver on?

None.

None.

yeah I passed and moved to the top of the list and waivers. Nobody grabbed Clement. Nobody grabbed ivory. Nobody grabbed latavius Murray.

No one interested in Mike Davis?

guy quietly putting up good numbers. oakland weak defense up next. Im so torn in a ppr between all these midling choices for this week.

Smallwood at nyg

Clement at nyg

Mike Davis at oak

Dion Lewis vs Baltimore

so freaking tough to pick one

• Like 1

I think most people assume he's already been picked up. He was the highest bid in my league last week

would you play him over the above mentioned? thanks. anyone.

Yea thats a good point re AP. He insists hes fine, yet seeking 2nd opinion. Sounds ominous.

Has Perine even been active this year?

Perine's been a healthy scratch all season, and is firmly planted in Jay Gruden's doghouse for fumbling issues.

guy quietly putting up good numbers. oakland weak defense up next. Im so torn in a ppr between all these midling choices for this week.

Smallwood at nyg

Clement at nyg

Mike Davis at oak

Dion Lewis vs Baltimore

so freaking tough to pick one

For this weekend, of those listed I would go with Davis.

For this weekend, of those listed I would go with Davis.

thanks man. starting to lean that way. too much uncertainty

really thought smallwood was the play this week on a short week. sproles out, ajayi out, clement coming off injury etc. now its 50/50 talk.....ughhh

If the Eagles were comfortable with Smallwood and Clement they wouldn't be asking the price for McCoy. I think they bring someone in either way. For one week Smallwood seems like the safest to get a handful of touches.

If Cook is out, Murray looks to be decent. He might even score a td. But, I’m sure Cook will be a GTD

I am hoping to get Mr. Smallwood.

Bet you say that every weekend

:lol: