Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Why can't I kill spiders?

A few minutes ago I'm outside / in my garage on my landline talking to one of you donks and this huge Black Widow kinda introduced itself to me.

By introduced, I mean scurried down it's spider threads and just kinda hung out there...Sorta in front of my face just daring me to do something about it.

My reaction? Awww...what a cute little big ass spider you are. :wub:

My end game? Get a couple of paper towels and capture him / her (prolly a her) and release it in the street.

Backstory, I've been bit by a baby widder in my bed a few years ago cause I suppose I rolled over on it, and I know that these things produce a trillion offspring, but why am I such a poosay that I can't kill them ?

Random thoughts - Suxbnme

Rubber bands are my weapon of choice, only because a flamethrower isn't reasonable.

I'm a hell of a shot btw! :headbanger:

I dunno. My wife has the same affliction. I kill things.

This thread'll serve as a nice segue to one of Bunny's best stories if he cares to re-tell it.

• Like 1

Rubber bands are my weapon of choice, only because a flamethrower isn't reasonable.

I'm a hell of a shot btw! :headbanger:

I use a lighter and my wife's hairspray. works like a charm.

• Like 1

I use a lighter and my wife's hairspray. works like a charm.

:lol:

Yeah I actually killed a few this year with one of those long lighters, found out that spiders pop when you torch 'em

This thread'll serve as a nice segue to one of Bunny's best stories if he cares to re-tell it.

My girlfriend does too. I told her if I get to it, I'm killing it. I'm not wasting my time trying to catch and release anything, nor do I want it getting away

I don't like killing things either. Most bugs I will try to catch and let them outside but if a spider is anything larger than itsy bitsy it HAS to die.

Spiders skeer me.

Hard to believe you and wife are in the same sentence again.

Jesus Christ.

How bout, a lighter and a can of hairspray, that belongs not to me but to an unnamed person who lives in my house?

Better?

Jesus Christ.

How bout, a lighter and a can of hairspray, that belongs not to me but to an unnamed person who lives in my house?

Better?

Is that normal in China, people without names just like living with you in the same house? That seems so weird to me.

How does your wife feel about that?

Is that normal in China, people without names just like living with you in the same house? That seems so weird to me.

How does your wife feel about that?

Sadly, I am prohibited from speaking about either the fact that I live in china, or the fact that I am married. Seems to bother people around here. Sorry.

Probably the same reason that you have a land line. You have water on your brain.

ETA: Salt Guns are good and fun. Love those.

Hard to believe you and wife are in the same sentence again.

He didn't use the word you. :dunno:

A few minutes ago I'm outside / in my garage on my landline talking to one of you donks and this huge Black Widow kinda introduced itself to me.

By introduced, I mean scurried down it's spider threads and just kinda hung out there...Sorta in front of my face just daring me to do something about it.

My reaction? Awww...what a cute little big ass spider you are. :wub:

My end game? Get a couple of paper towels and capture him / her (prolly a her) and release it in the street.

Backstory, I've been bit by a baby widder in my bed a few years ago cause I suppose I rolled over on it, and I know that these things produce a trillion offspring, but why am I such a poosay that I can't kill them ?

Random thoughts - Suxbnme

Because you are the ghey.

I will take garden spiders outside. I figure theyre at least eating other insects. We dont get big spiders in the city though. We get house centipedes - maybe once every couple weeks I will see a pretty large one (1-2 inches). They also eat other bugs but nope - fock that. They make spiders look cute by comparison.

I find house centipedes literally dissolve when I hit them with Tilex.

I tried the whole living my live thing. Let us spider hanging right above my bed. Woke up with a ginormous spider bite for my trouble. From then on, it's War!

buddy of mine got bit by a brown recluse. I've described that before. Treating that when your muscle tissue literally liquefies? Oh, that's disgusting.

😄