Sign in to follow this  
GARO

Better waiver pickup?

Standard scoring. What's the better pick up off wire?

Alfred Morris (I have Brieda)

Corey Clement

Tarik Cohen

Also would you ever consider dropping Russell Wilson for Jameis Winston?

Thanks

Agreed.

Morris should get 20 touches this week on Monday Night Football, where the stars come out to shine.....

Drop Wilson for Winston? Absolutely.

I know how we get married to preseason ADP and how Wilson has been historically. It is different this year. New OC that is calling the most run heavy games in the NFL. Last year Wilson threw 8 TDs from inside the 5 and those passes to Jimmy Graham was the goal line running game. Now they actually run the ball inside the 5. Plus, there just aren't the weapons needed. I'd say Winston's top 5 receiving options are all better than what Wilson has to use.

Winston is on a team that is going to throw a lot. The TB QB is the #1 scoring QB in fantasy football. He has Evans, Jackson, Godwin, Howard and Brate. Winston's team has no defense and will play in shootouts. The big number is Seattle's 28 passing attempts per game and versus TB's 37.

• Like 1

I know how we get married to preseason ADP and how Wilson has been historically. It is different this year. New OC that is calling the most run heavy games in the NFL. Last year Wilson threw 8 TDs from inside the 5 and those passes to Jimmy Graham was the goal line running game. Now they actually run the ball inside the 5. Plus, there just aren't the weapons needed. I'd say Winston's top 5 receiving options are all better than what Wilson has to use.

Winston is on a team that is going to throw a lot. The TB QB is the #1 scoring QB in fantasy football. He has Evans, Jackson, Godwin, Howard and Brate. Winston's team has no defense and will play in shootouts. The big number is Seattle's 28 passing attempts per game and versus TB's 37.

Agree with everything. I have both on my team. Winston in no question.

Look what fitz did with that lineup and he's not half as talented.

The Winston questions kinda makes me vomit in my mouth for saying yes, but yes. However, i think we may be a little overeager to just assume he will take over and perform to the level of Fitzmagic (Insane hot streak not to be sustained). Last year he was supposed to be awesome and he was very mediocre. Just not a huge believer in his talent on the field and think he is a disaster off the field. However fantasy football is about the stats and his stats may be great without being a good QB...see Bortles.

The Winston questions kinda makes me vomit in my mouth for saying yes, but yes. However, i think we may be a little overeager to just assume he will take over and perform to the level of Fitzmagic (Insane hot streak not to be sustained). Last year he was supposed to be awesome and he was very mediocre. Just not a huge believer in his talent on the field and think he is a disaster off the field. However fantasy football is about the stats and his stats may be great without being a good QB...see Bortles.

First, Last year's stats are pretty good on yardage. TB has a new OC has installed more air raid concepts. That could be a reason DJax has been a free runner more often. Godwin and Howard get better. There are a lot of reasons to project a big finish.

Do you need points this week or can you wait 2 - 3 weeks? If you can wait, pick up Donta Foreman, Houston. I think he could be a decent flex or possibly RB2 by week 9. I like Cohen for sheer talent over Clement or Morris. I'd play Winston over Wilson just because their overall offense and talent at WR.

Well said. Couldnt agree more.

My only issue is that Wilson has a favorable playoff schedule his last few games. I'm 5 - 0 and have Goff whom I'll be starting every week. So I'm afraid not only will Wilson be better in the playoffs but I'll have to make headache decisions if I pick up Winston. So I'm not sure.

Im not sure why everyone is so high on Morris this week. First off, hes not that good. SF will likely be down early, or at least have to keep pace in a shootout, so everyone saying Morris will get 20 carries probably isnt taking this into consideration. I could easily see him getting like 11 carries for 42 yards in a GB win 31 to 17.

He’s had 12 rush att in four of his five games.

I can see him having plus 15 rush att.

If the Niners start to fall behind, I don’t see them just giving their back up Qb the keys on road in Geeen bay.

I think he will be heavily used.