Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Roto reporting Clement > Smallwood

As per Roto:

The Philadelphia Inquirer's Zach Berman expects a Wendell Smallwood-Corey Clement "mix" Weej 6 against the Giants on Thursday night.

NJ.com's Mike Kaye expects the same thing but for it to "favor" Clement due to his "red-zone upside and receiving ability." Both backs have been good when given their chances this season, but we tend to also lean in preferring Clement to Smallwood. Both players need to be added in all formats.

I know Smallwood was the more hyped waiver add, but do u think this means Clement is actually the better add?

As per Roto:

The Philadelphia Inquirer's Zach Berman expects a Wendell Smallwood-Corey Clement "mix" Weej 6 against the Giants on Thursday night.

NJ.com's Mike Kaye expects the same thing but for it to "favor" Clement due to his "red-zone upside and receiving ability." Both backs have been good when given their chances this season, but we tend to also lean in preferring Clement to Smallwood. Both players need to be added in all formats.

I know Smallwood was the more hyped waiver add, but do u think this means Clement is actually the better add?

man I'm seriously leaning Mike Davis over both of them. At least i sort of know mike davis role and oakland is very weak at defense. I own both clement and smallwood ppr

It’s just going to depend on the game and how both players are performing.

I think it’s a tough decision between the two of them, neither of them are true rb1.

Thanks. .

I’m glad I don’t own either.....too much stress....

Smallwood has performed much better. I don't like Clement. Rbbc doesn't mean shlt if one of the guys is kind of the suck

very true.....week 3 vs colts when jay a was out they started smallwood over clement. smallwood was the only 1 to score that game.

Could go either way, no telling or predicting. Smallwood is like sproles, always seems to be making plays. Their play is entirely based on hot hand, missed tackles, penalties all the random stuff we cant foresee that happens in every game. Watch Adams will prob score the only td between them.

And if the Eagles trade for McCoy both of them will be unstartable.

(Unstartable is not a word but it should be.)

Smallwood has performed much better. I don't like Clement. Rbbc doesn't mean shlt if one of the guys is kind of the suck

And that could be Smallwood this week.

Have you seen his nfl history.

Neither of them are a true rb1, and won’t be for a reason, neither of them are good enough.

Could go either way, no telling or predicting. Smallwood is like sproles, always seems to be making plays. Their play is entirely based on hot hand, missed tackles, penalties all the random stuff we cant foresee that happens in every game. Watch Adams will prob score the only td between them.

exactly .... lol

The Titans beg to differ