Sign in to follow this  
Mopar4u

Dilema with Bell

0.5ppr

10 person league

3 man bench

1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 d, 1 kick

Im sitting at 3-2 in 5th position. Few weeks ago i made a trade for bell thinking long term and got him pretty cheap. A week later he announced he will be back.

We dont know if he truly will be back and if he comes back what kind of work load he will have (conner) or even what team he will be on.

My current team is in my sig. right now bells stock is pretty high in my league with the anticipation of him coming back. He is currently eating 1 of 3 precious bench spots.

Thoughts on selling high on him or should i hold out and swing for the fence (best case is he could carry me deep into the playoffs)?

Simply depends on the return.

I agree with Weepaws. You are in the hunt for the playoffs, but not a sure thing to even make it I assume. Therefore by the time Bell perhaps comes back to pay-off your patience it may be too late anyway. I think if you get a good offer that makes your team better now I would make the trade.

If you could get a Top 15 WR or Gronk/Kelce/Ertz for him that would really improve your team, if not then hold.

I've had Bell on IR all season. The only players I would trade for him would be healthy 1st rounders. Since Gronk has lower points than Ebron, not even him.